剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
如果这是蔡斯干的呢
What if this was Chase, huh?
他可能几个月前就安排了这一出
He could have put this in motion months ago,
作为道别礼物
A little parting gift.
这样整你挺像他的风格
Seems like his style, messing with you like this.
很有可能
It is more than possible.
你儿子对这事有什么反应
How's your boy holding up with all this?
还行 我想让他待在家里 不去学校
OK. I wanted to keep him home from school,
但他坚持要去
but he insisted on going.
有其父必有其子吧
Like his father, huh?
我以前并不是个好学生
I wasn't much of a student.
我是说他很坚强
I mean, he's tough.
他站在哪拍的呢
Where's he standing?
如果我们能搞清楚照片拍摄的时间和地点
If we could figure out when and where this was taken,
就有东西可查了
it would give us something to go on.
我写了一个图像分♥析♥算法
I wrote an image analysis algorithm,
但东西太少 电脑没什么好分♥析♥的
but there's just not very much for the computer to chew on.
原始照片是用数码相机拍的
Was the original photo taken digitally,
还是用胶卷相机拍的
or was it taken he old-fashioned way?
数码相机 用标准喷墨设备打印的
Digital. Printed on standard inkjet stock.
如果我们能拿到文件
OK. Maybe if we get the file,
上面也许还会有些元数据
there might be some meta data on it,
我们就能查出照片是谁拍的
and we can figure out who took the photo.
机会太渺茫了
That's a pretty epic maybe.
就像你说的
Yeah. Well, like you said,
如果我们不快点查清楚
if we don't figure this out and fast,
我们就完蛋了
we're screwed!
-我的确说过这话对吧 -是的
- I did say that, didn't I? - Yeah, you did.
这事会把我们的生活全毁了
This could destroy our whole lives.
很难想象
It's hard to think that before
我之前最担心是去找份新工作
my biggest worry was getting a new job,
而现在要担心我们是否会坐牢
And now it's about whether or not we'll end up in jail.
你不是说帕尔默科技的遣散费
I thought you were sitting pretty
能让你过上养尊处优的日子吗
from your Palmer Tech severance.
一年前还行
Yeah, from, like, a year ago.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do--
假设我们没进监狱的话
assuming that we're all not in jail.
比起再次回到科技商店工作
I mean, I'd definitely rather go to Iron Heights
我绝对更愿意去铁山监狱
than work at tech village again.
那地方太可怕了 你呢
That place was horrendous. What about you?
你失业的时间不比我短
I mean, you've been out of a job as long as I have.
并不 闲暇时间里我一直有在做编程
Not really. I've been doing some freelance coding in my spare time.
什么 什么闲暇时间
You what? What spare time?
呵呵 可不是嘛 我知道几乎没有
Yeah. Tell me about it. Barely any,
但和保罗离婚时我一分钱没拿
but I did not take a dime from Paul in the divorce,
我得养活自己啊
and a man's got to eat.
所以你一直有一份秘密工作
So you just had, like, a secret job this whole time.
你谁都没告诉过吗
You didn't tell anyone about it?
我还以为我们... 都有秘密工作
I thought we all, like, had, like, secret jobs.
-并不是 -也许除了约翰以外
- No. - Except for John maybe.
他是哪里来的钱
What does he do for money?
我一直对此很困惑
That's something that's been perplexing me.
他... 他娶了天眼会的主管
He's--he's married to the director of ARGUS.
是哦 没错了 她确实很能赚
Yeah. That's right. She does make a lot of money.
自从四年前被市里征用后
This building has been vacant since being claimed
这栋楼一直空置
since being claimed by the city under eminent domain 4 years ago.
您对联调局对您展开谋杀罪调查
Do you have any comment on the FBI investigating you
有什么想说的吗
under murder charges?
我们不会对此发表任何意见的
We're not gonna talk about that.
最多说一句"这些都是放屁"
Except to say it's a load of crap.
通过以政♥府♥补助形式将其租给
By offering subsidized leasing to
马尔科维亚涡旋工业
Markovia's Vortex industries,
这里将建成高科技工厂
they're gonna be able to create a high-tech factory here,
为星城带来至少800个新工作岗位
Bringing at the very least 800 new jobs to Star City.
您能否评论一下自己被指控为绿箭侠的事
Can you shed light on the accusation of being the Green Arrow?
你说自己不是绿箭侠
You have said you're not the Green Arrow.
那谁是 为什么你会被...
Then who is. Why are you being--
大家伙们 够了
Guys, enough!
假如我们不是来讨论马尔科维亚项目的
If we're not here to discuss the Markovian initiative,
那你们可以回到大巴上去了
then you can just get back on the bus
因为 最后说一次 我是不会...
because I will not-- for the last time--
回答关于绿箭侠的问题的
be answering questions on the Green Arrow.
但我很愿意回答
But I'd be happy to.
亚历克·塔科夫 我是涡旋的总裁
Alec Tarkov. I'm the Vortex CEO,
假如你们的市长真是一位超级英雄
and if your mayor is truly a superhero,
-当然这是非常荒谬的... -谢谢
- which seems ludicrous-- - Thank you.
我们会将投资金额翻倍
we will double our investment.
安全的城市有利于做生意 不是吗
Safe city's a good place to do business, no?
很抱歉让你失望了 塔科夫先生
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Tarkov,
但就连我儿子都不认为我是超级英雄
but not even my son considers me much of a superhero.
找掩护 找掩护
Go for cover! Go for cover!
到面包车那里
Get to the van!
跑 跑 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
走了
Here we go!
快 撞过去 快
Come on. Hit it! Go!
好吧 抓稳了 抓稳了
All right. Hold on. Hold on!
大家都还好吗
Is everyone OK?
嗯
Yeah.
你好啊 市长先生
Hello, Mr. Mayor.
希望你今天过得愉快
Hope you're having pleasant day.
你看上去想揍我一拳
You look like maybe you want to throw punch at me.
别担心 我们不是来找你的
Don't worry. We are not here for you.
我们和我们的马尔科维亚表亲有生意要做
We have business with our Markovian cousins.
他们是合法的生意人
These are legitimate businessmen.
我从没说过我的生意不合法
I never said my business was not legitimate
除非你知道些什么作为市长不该知道的东西
unless you know something maybe a mayor should not know.
特珀
Teper.
再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
再见[俄语]
Dasvidanya.
你还好吧
You OK?
我死党的一举一动
My best friend is under a microscope
都被这城里的所有人和联调局盯着
by everyone in this city and the FBI,
所以他无法阻止兄弟会的人劫持人♥质♥
so he couldn't stop the Bratva from taking hostages,
因此我感觉并不好
so let's just assume I'm not.
我不是在说奥利弗身上发生的事
I wasn't talking about what's going on with Oliver.
黛娜 我没事
Dinah, I'm fine.
唯一一个让我困扰的
The only thing that's really bothering me
就是你一直管我的闲事
is you being up in my business.
我们一听到消息就赶来了
We came as soon as we heard.
我们需要弄清楚阿纳托利
We need to know why
为什么要抓马尔科维亚人
Anatoly took the Markovians,
而且我们得马上找到他们
and we need to find him now.
奥利弗 费利西蒂和柯蒂斯正在查...
Oliver, Felicity and Curtis are on this...
但你得留在这里
but you need to stay here.
我知道我之前说过这可能是蔡斯捣的鬼
Look. I know I said before Chase could be behind this,
但我现在觉得...
but now I'm thinking--
是阿纳托利
It's Anatoly.
他放出照片就是为了让我束手束脚
He leaked the photo to tie my hands.
交给我们 我们会解决的
We're on this. We'll take care of it.
-结构化查询还是Java语言 -什么
- SQL or Java? - What?
在你秘密的编程工作里
In your job as a secret programmer,
你是用结构化查询还是Java语言编程
are you coding in SQL or Java?
都用 还会用一点Swift
Both, plus a little Swift.
我还是难以相信你居然一直都在秘密工作
I can't believe you've had a secret job this whole time
而你居然还没告诉过我
and you didn't even tell me about it.
这和追踪兄弟会和他们的人♥质♥有什么关系吗
Is this relevant to locating the Bratva and/or their hostages?
我可以同时处理多项任务 谢谢
I am multitasking, thank you very much,
此外 如果你一定要知道的话
and, yes, if you must know, I am running
我正在运行我的图像分♥析♥算法处理奥利弗的照片
my image analysis algorithm on the photo of Oliver.
怎么了 有新发现吗
What? Get something?
没有 我的算法又崩溃了
No. Just my algorithm crapping out again.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表