剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I guess we know which way Cayden James wants them to vote.
他把我们录进那些视频里
He pulled us in to get those videos
以影响公♥投♥
to sway the referendum.
他做的不止那个
That's not all he did.
这家伙有真正的热压弹
The man has a real thermobaric bomb now.
但他没打算用
Which he doesn't intend to use,
至少现在还没有
at least not yet anyway.
但听起来还是很危险
It still sounds pretty dangerous.
没错 但那是以后的问题
Yes, it does, but it's a problem for another day.
投票进行得怎样
How's the polling going?
会通过的 老大
It's gonna pass, boss.
准备发表谈话吧
Let's prepare a statement.
我马上去 只是我要跟兰斯处理完事情
I'm right behind you. I just need to finish up with Lance.
如果炸♥弹♥是真的
Hey, you know, if the bomb had been real,
我们还是需要阻止它爆♥炸♥
we still would have stopped it from going off.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
奥利弗回来领军真好
It's good to have Oliver back in the saddle.
是的 还有
Yeah, that, and
我们知道凯登的目标是哪
you and I knew where Cayden was targeting
是因为我们一起写的追踪算法
because we worked on the trace algorithm together
是因为我们是一个好团队
because we're a good team.
我很抱歉我没问过你就给公♥司♥起名
I'm sorry that I named the company without consulting you,
我很抱歉我接了第一个项目
and I'm sorry that I picked our first project.
而我没问过你就用了原型
And that I took the prototype without asking you.
还有一件事
So there's just one more thing
我也很抱歉
that I am also sorry about.
是什么
What?
你知道我们的天使投资吗
You know the angel investment we got?
什么
Oh, wh--what?
大家傍晚好
Good evening, everybody.
我想我们都想赞赏本市官员
I think we all would like to applaud city officials
用专业的方式执行了今天的投票
for conducting today's vote in such a professional manner.
我打从心里相信
I believe in my heart
治安维持者努力让这座城市
that vigilantes have worked to make this city
变得更安全和更好
a safer and better place.
作为市长 我也知道
I also recognize, as mayor,
我有责任尊重人们的意愿
that it is my duty to honor the will of the people.
你们今天已发话
You have spoken today
要求给予任何
and demanded the harshest possible penalties
参与治安维持行动的人最严厉的刑罚
for anyone caught engaging in acts of vigilantism.
有些人还相信我也有份
Some people still believe that includes me.
但我还是相信我能证明我的清白
but I remain confident that my innocence will be proven
我不会被判罪
and I will be exonerated at my trial.
非常感谢大家
Thank you very much, everyone.
如果没有那个视频 我们可能会赢
We'd have won had it not been for the video.
你刚才表现得很好
You did great out there.
我感觉我刚踢了自己...
I feel like I just kicked myself in the--
也许是因为你不相信自己说的任何话
Maybe it's because you didn't believe a single word that you said.
让我们单独聊聊
Give us a minute.
没事
It's fine.
我要回华盛顿去了
I'm headed back to Washington.
我猜你会及时回来
Something tells me you'll be back in time
在我的审讯中作证
to testify at my trial.
治安维持者的时代要结束了
The time of vigilantes is coming to an end
因为你怎么能崇拜一个藏在暗处的人
because how can you idolize someone hiding in the shadows,
一个不露脸的人
who won't show his face,
一个拒绝承认他的毛病和过失的人
who refuses to own up to his shortcomings and culpability?
那不是英雄 那是懦夫
That's not a hero. That's a coward.
你的儿子怎么看你
What does your boy think of you?
别把我儿子扯进来
Leave my son out of this.
我怎么做不重要 奎恩先生
Doesn't matter what I do, Mr. Queen.
你怎么做才重要
It matters what you do.
你还好吗 狄格尔先生
Are you ok, Mr. Diggle?
我非常高兴可以离开这里
Well, I'm happy as hell to be getting out of here.
叫我约翰吧
And it's "John."
威廉 叫狄格尔先生
William, it's "Mr. Diggle."
你替我爸爸当绿箭侠 对吧
And you were the Green Arrow for my dad, right?
没错 威廉
That's right, William.
但如果昨晚你在这里
But if you were here last night,
在体育场的是谁
who was at the stadium?
昨晚绿箭侠没去体育场 伙计
The Green Arrow wasn't at the stadium last night, buddy.
只是他的团队去了
Just, just his team.
好吧
Ok.
我们去帮狄格尔先生备车吧
Hey, man, let's go pull the car around here for Mr. Diggle.
好吧
All right.
我很抱歉你得介入
I'm sorry you had to step in.
我还很抱歉你得骗你儿子
And I'm sorry you had to lie to your son.
我不想骗他
I don't want to lie to him,
但如果只是暂时的我可以
but I can do it if it's temporary,
如果我只是暂代真正的绿箭侠
if I'm just, uh, subbing in for the real Green Arrow.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我在说等你痊愈了
I mean as soon as you're healed up,
我要你再把兜帽戴上
I want you to put that hood back on.
奥利弗 我喜欢这个说法
Oliver, I like the way that sounds.
我也是
That makes two of us.
我快准备好了 医生
I'm almost ready, doc.
其实我是来找奎恩先生的 是你的妹妹
Actually, I'm here for Mr. Queen. It's your sister.
有状况
Something's happened.
你好 奥利
Hi, Ollie.
那个馅料比这个蔓越莓果冻
Well, that stuffing smells a whole lot better
好闻多了
than this cranberry jell-o.
是威廉做的馅料
William made the stuffing.
小家伙会做菜
The young man can cook.
就像他父亲
Yeah, just like his father.
蕾莎帮了点忙
Raisa helped me a bit.
蕾莎 咱们家那个蕾莎吗
Raisa, as in our Raisa?
是的
As in our Raisa, yeah.
但我还有很多事情要告诉你
But, I have a--I have a lot to catch you up on, so...
如果你想要 我给你留一些馅料晚点吃
I'll save you some stuffing for later if you want,
西娅姑姑
Auntie Thea.
太棒了
I would love that.
你怎么能如此奇迹般地复原了
How did you make such a miraculous recovery?
-复活泉水 -她在说笑
- Lazarus Pit water. - She's kidding.
对西娅这种处于最低意识状态的爆♥炸♥受害者
For blast victims like Thea in a minimally conscious state,
只要找到正确的药物
the trick is just to find the right drug
唤醒她的大脑
to literally wake her brain up.
对她 就是新型的唑吡坦
In this case, a new form of zolpidem.
甚至还没在市场售卖♥♥
It's not even on the market yet.
所以更像是尖端的神经科学
So more like cutting-edge neuroscience
而不是所谓的奇迹
than-- I don't know-- a miracle.
对我而言似乎挺奇迹的
Well, it seems pretty miraculous to me.
我非常想念你
I missed you very much.
好棒的感恩节
Hell of a thanksgiving.
我从没这么感恩过
I've never had more to be thankful for.
过来 你也是
Come here. You, too.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表