剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
炸♥弹♥引爆了Boom goes the dynamite!
当前形势下说这种话
Maybe not the best choice
好像有点不合时宜
of words considering the circumstances.
如果你说的"当前形势"指的是
Oh. If by circumstances you mean locating
找到凯登的炸♥弹♥ 没错 我们找到了
Cayden's bomb, then, yes, we just did.
-在哪 -仓库区
- Where? - Warehouse district,
10号♥街和谷地街交叉口
10th and Valley.
我们要去的到底是个什么地方
What exactly are we walking ourselves into here?
不知道 那里是监控盲区
We have no idea. It's a surveillance dead zone.
-我们什么也看不到 -意料之中
- We can't really see a thing. - No surprise there.
这地方很大
The place is massive.
我们得全员出动
Then we need everybody.
同意吗
Agreed?
-那是什么 -是文斯
- What's that? - That's Vince.
他刚开启了通讯
He just activated his comms.
说实话我就不让你受罪
The pain stops once I have my answers.
文斯 天啊 我们得帮帮他
Vince. Oh, my god. We need to help him.
听着 如文斯所说
Hey. Look. Like Vince said,
詹姆斯在不断地移♥动♥炸♥弹♥
James is constantly moving the bomb.
这或许是唯一的机会
This might be our only chance.
他在受折磨
He is being tortured.
他能挺过去的
And he can handle it.
他可以自愈
With his healing abilities,
不会留下永久伤痛
they can't do anything to hurt him permanently.
目前来看可能是陷阱
As far as we know, this could be a trap.
一旦炸♥弹♥危险排除了
Once the bomb is rendered safe,
我们就回去救文斯
we go back in, we get Vince.
他已经被揭穿了 等我们赶到
He has already been made. By the time we get there,
炸♥弹♥早就不见了
that bomb is gonna be long gone!
-不一定 -我敢肯定
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
是我们把他害成这样的
Look. We all got him into this.
我们都该去救他
We should all be getting him out!
-好吧 我自己去 -黛娜
- Fine. I'll do it myself. - Dinah.
文斯也不想你这样做
Vince would not want you to do it this way.
你敢
Don't you dare!
你最清楚如果受折磨的是费利西蒂
You know damn well if it was Felicity out there,
如果是莱拉 根本就不用争论
if it was Lyla, this wouldn't even be up for debate.
文斯是我的家人
Vince is my family,
我不会看着他又一次死去
and I am not letting him die, not again.
黛娜
Dinah.
不要劝我别去 柯蒂斯
You're not talking me out of this, Curtis.
我们知道
We know.
所以我们跟你一起去
That's why we're coming with you.
你也是我们的家人
You're our family, too.
我们去救文斯
We'll save Vince.
你们去救城市
You guys save the city.
没了一半的人手 我们没法
We're not gonna be able to cover the bomb's location
找到炸♥弹♥的位置
with half the manpower.
那你们就得想办法了 大哥
Looks like you're gonna have to figure out a way, hoss.
还有多远
How much further?
大概有91米
About 100 yards or so, give or take.
照着速度跟离了一千六百多米没啥区别
That might as well be a mile away at this rate.
如果能吸引火力就不用了
Not if you draw their fire.
跟着T球 上
Follow the T-sphere. Go!
你的小兄弟好像终于找到我们了
Looks like your little buddy's finally found us.
比预期要久
Took longer than expected.
有利于我们 不利于他
Good for us. Bad for him.
没看到炸♥弹♥ 你呢
No sign of the bomb. You?
没看到 这里太大了没法搜寻
Nothing. This place is too big to search,
我们快来不及了
and we are gonna run out of time.
有动静 东走廊
I've got movement, east corridor.
你好 兜帽男
Hello, Kapiushon.
不用我给你解释眼前的选择吧
No need for me to explain choice here, yes?
还以为你不是卑鄙小人
I thought you were an honorable man.
我不是 不然我为什么给你选择
I am. Why else I give you choice?
找到炸♥弹♥或是救...
Find bomb or save--
去吧 我来救他们
Go. I'll take care of them.
文斯
Vince?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
打开通讯器真是聪明之举
Smart work activating your comms.
我没有
I didn't.
坚持住
Hang on.
-文斯 -我会救你出来
- Vince. - I'll get you free.
这可很难说了
Oh, I highly doubt that.
你承受极端酷刑的能力真让人佩服
Your ability to withstand extreme punishment is impressive.
但人都有上限
But we all have our limits.
我们来看看索贝尔先生的
Let's find Mr. Sobel's.
别逼我也怀疑你的忠诚 兰斯小姐
Don't make me doubt your loyalty, too, Ms. Lance.
不不 求你们了 求你们
No. No, please. Please. Please.
别
Don't.
蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
你看着不太好
You're not looking too good,
但我有或许能让你笑一笑的东西
but I got something here that might put a smile on your face.
-看看这是谁 -天啊
- Look who we got here. - Oh, my god.
文尼
Vinnie.
求你了
I am begging you.
求你了
Please.
不
No.
天啊
Oh, my god.
宝贝 宝贝 醒醒
Baby. Baby. Baby, wake up.
宝贝 求你了 宝贝 醒醒
Oh, babe, please. Baby, please wake up.
-醒醒 -他死了 D
- Wake up. - He's gone, D.
不 天啊
No. Oh, my god.
不 宝贝 别又这样 不不
No, baby, not again. No. Oh, no.
宝贝 不
Baby, no.
她这样不动不说有一个多小时了
She hasn't moved or said a word in over an hour.
我的妻子被杀后
After my wife was murdered,
我好几天都这样
It took me days.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
没事 我没事
Nothing. I'm fine.
你绝对有事
You're definitely not fine.
我们要怎么帮你 黛娜
How can we help you, Dinah?
你们支持我
You already have...
就已经帮到我了
by having my back.
他们拿到炸♥弹♥了吗
Did they get the bomb?
告诉我
Tell me.
费利西蒂来过电♥话♥
Felicity called.
他们无能为力
There was nothing they could do.
文斯白死了
Vince died for nothing.
-抱歉 -需要更多人手
- I'm sorry. - We needed more numbers.
但他们没去
We didn't have them.
其他人有消息了吗
Any word from the other team?
真希望是好消息
I wish it was better news.
文斯
Vince?
他没挺过来
He didn't make it.
黛娜如何
How is Dinah?
她尽力强撑着
I'm guessing as good as she can be.
这是在城市和一个男人间做选择
It was a choice between an entire city or one man.
你做得对
You made the right call.
我知道感觉像是白忙活了
I know it feels like this was all for nothing,
但不全是这样
but it's not entirely true.
阿莱娜有发现了
Alena found something.
我一直在研究凯登服务器上得来的大批数据
I've been working on the data haul from Cayden's servers.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
他在柯尔多马尔蒂斯收到的证据
Evidence he received while in Corto Maltese--
他儿子被杀的视频
video of his son's murder.
是凯登的儿子欧文·波斯特
It's Cayden's son, Owen Post.
知道他为什么如此恨你了
Guess we know why he hates you so much.
这是伪造的 没有的事
This is fabricated. It didn't happen.
不可能是你
This could not have been you.
你当时在中枢城
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表