剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我朋友 你不用担心他
He's a friend of mine. Don't worry about him.
跟你一起 我总是会担心
With you, I always worry.
这应该能行了 谢谢
This should work. Thank you.
就这样 就一句"谢谢"
That's it? Just "thank you"?
没有豪华大餐 没有啤酒
No extravagant dinner, no pints?
也许等下次
Maybe next time
我儿子没有烂在某个第三世界监狱的时候
when my son isn't rotting in a third-world prison.
他很幸运有你这个父亲
He's lucky to have you as a father.
如果他的父亲是别人
My son wouldn't be in this mess
他就不会落得这个下场
if anybody else was his father.
小心点 同志
Just be careful, kamrat.
你儿子之前在打探一些私人雇佣军的消息
Your boy was snooping around some private-op mercenaries,
他们可不是什么好人
um, not so nice guys.
在某些情况下
Under certain circumstances,
我也不是什么好人
I'm not so nice a guy.
不是太喜欢装饰房♥间是吧
Eh. Not so big into decoration, are you?
我不太喜欢浪费我时间的人
I'm less enthusiastic for people wasting my time.
好吧
Ok.
你和奥利弗·奎恩复合了
You're seeing Oliver Queen again.
是啊 这副验光眼镜真是太好用了
Yeah. These new prescription glasses are really working wonders.
这就是个...
It was just a little...
关于联调局审讯的笑话
FBI interrogation humor, you know?
在绿箭侠出动的那几个晚上
You're Mr. Queen's alibi for certain evenings
你是奎恩先生不在场证明的证人
where the Green Arrow was active.
可以这么说
If you say so.
我的重点是你准备好宣誓作证
My point is are you prepared to testify under oath
并承担伪证的痛苦和惩罚
under the pains and penalties of perjury
来证明他不在场了吗
in support of those alibis?
完全准备好了
Yeah, absolutely.
百分之百 准备充分
100%. Super-ready.
找到了黛娜的前男友造子弹的地方
出什么事了吗
Everything all right?
只是我和别人约喝咖啡要迟到了
Yeah. I'm just late for a coffee date,
所以我想...
So I'd like to...
-走 -走
- Go? - Go.
谢谢 和你聊天很愉快
Thank you. This was pleasant.
我称此次行动为"守望自♥由♥"I call this play Liberty Watch.
一位著名的美国市长
A famous American mayor
来到被战火摧残的小国卡斯尼亚
comes to small, war-torn Kasnia
为解救一位被冤枉的男子而斗争
to fight for the release of a man who has been wrongfully accused.
这办法很聪明
That's very clever.
我说了 这是外交解决方案
Like I said, it's a diplomatic solution.
斯莱德 我还是认为单靠我跟他们合影
Well, Slade, still, I don't think that they're gonna free your son
他们是不会放了你儿子的
just because I give them a photo op.
合影只是为了获取入场券
Well, the photo op is just to gain entry.
他们当然需要一个释放他的理由
Of course they'll need a reason to release him,
这里有五万元
and here are 50,000.
假设成功了 我们在哪汇合
Assuming this works, where do we meet?
你接到乔之后 直接去机场
When you pick up Joe, go straight to the airport.
这是给他的化名护照
Here is an alias passport for him
以及你俩飞往伦敦的机票
and tickets for you both to London.
你根本不打算见他一面吗
You're not even gonna see him?
你得向我保证
I need you to promise me
你绝不会告诉他我帮忙了
that you won't tell him I helped.
不行 我是不会对你儿子撒谎的
No. I'm not gonna lie to your son.
这样比较好
It's better this way.
对他还是对你而言
For him or for you?
等等 你是...
Wait. Are you--
你是害怕他把你当成是丧钟
Are you afraid that he's gonna see you as Deathstroke
而不是曾经的你
and not the man you were,
或是我眼中现在的你吗
the--the man I think you are now?
当我背弃光明 步入黑暗
I gave up my right to be his father
变成这个怪物之时 我就已经放弃
when I stepped out of the light into the shadows
做他父亲的权利了
and became this monster.
你儿子会原谅你的
Your son will forgive you
就像我儿子原谅我那样
The way that my son forgave me.
乔知道我要去找他
Joe knew that I was coming to look for him,
然后他就联♥系♥了他妈妈
so he contacted his mother,
然后她给我发信息要我别去找他
and she sent me a message to stay away.
你得到了第二次机会 小子
You got your second chance, kid,
我很为你高兴
and I'm happy for you.
有些父亲则没那么幸运
Some fathers aren't that lucky.
这一定是你吃过的最新鲜的鱼吧
So tell me this is not the freshest fish that somebody's cooked for you.
我根本不喜欢吃鱼
I don't even like fish.
并非所有鱼都是一个味道
Not all fish are the same.
相信我 儿子
Trust me, kid.
你真的是飞行员吗
Are you really a pilot?
-当然了 -别骗我了
- Of course I am. - Stop lying.
你为什么会这么想
Why are you being like this?
我们从没免费坐过飞机
We never get free trips.
我朋友尼克的爸爸是费里斯航♥空♥的飞行员
My friend Nick's dad flies for Ferris Air.
他们一直有免费飞机坐
They get free trips all the time.
很不幸 我上班的那家公♥司♥是廉航
Unfortunately, I work for a cheaper airline
他们不提供免费飞行
that doesn't allow for free vacations.
随便了 我不饿
Whatever. I'm not hungry.
别走远了
Don't walk too far.
这地方以前是用来放核磁共振仪的
This place used to house MRI machines.
我们来对地方了
We're in the right place.
那才是重要的
That's all that matters.
各位 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late.
-沃森那边怎么样了 -很可怕
- How was it with Watson? - Terrifying.
我们知道她在谋划对奥利弗不利
We knew she was planning a case against Oliver,
但我现在开始觉得 她要连我们一网打尽
but I'm starting to think her net is widening to include us.
她还没联♥系♥我
She hasn't contacted me yet.
等等 为什么还没联♥系♥
Wait. Why hasn't she?
我们在一个变♥态♥杀手的藏身处
How about we not worry about this
-能不能先别担心这些了 -抱歉
- while we're in the lair of a psycho killer? - Sorry.
看这些
Here.
这里的军械都够发动小型战争了
There's enough ordnance here for a small war.
对付一个女议员不需要这么多子弹
You don't need this many bullets for one councilwoman.
你说文斯是变♥态♥杀手
When you called Vince a psycho killer,
还真没说错
you weren't wrong.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
感谢您抽出时间
Thank you for taking the time.
我不是每天都能见到名人的
It is not every day I meet celebrity.
-我不是名人 -我在新闻上见过你
- I'm not famous. - I saw you on news once.
你揍了拿相机的人
You punched man with camera.
是啊 没错
Yeah. I sure did.
他们还说你很擅长使用弓箭
They also say you are quite good with bow and arrow.
电视上说的不要全信
Oh, don't believe everything that you see on tv.
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok.
我知道你所在的组织希望...
I understand you're with organization in hopes--
要求释放你关押的一位囚徒...
To request the release of one of your prisoners--
凯恩·沃夫曼
Kane Wolfman.
真希望你早点来
I wish you'd come earlier.
你回这里做什么
What are you doing back here?
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
乔在监狱大院里
There was a--a fight
试图阻止一场打斗
in the prison yard that Joe tried to break up.
有人推搡 他撞到了头
Someone pushed, and he hit his head.
他死了
He's gone.
他一直不知道
He never knew.
不知道什么
Never knew what?
我爱他
That I loved him.
他当然知道 斯莱德
Sure he did, Slade.
我不记得上一次说我爱他
I don't remember the last time...
是在什么时候
when I told him.
你是他父亲
Well, you were his father.
相信我 他知道的
Trust me, he knew.
我应该跟你一起去监狱
I should have come with you to the prison.
我知道自己去了也没多大用
I know it wouldn't have made any difference,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表