剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你结了婚 养着儿子
You've gotten married, raising a son.
-还成为了市长 -这又如何
- You've become the mayor. - So what?
奥利弗
So, Oliver, you were
你从来不该这样消耗自己的精力
never supposed to stretch yourself so thin
如此一心多用
and in so many different directions
导致人♥民♥受苦
that the people suffer.
我们之前也曾陷入困境
We have been in tough spots before.
是这样 整个团队一起
We have, with a team.
甚至在柯蒂斯 雷内 黛娜之前
Even before Curtis, Rene, and Dinah,
当时还有罗伊和西娅
There was Roy, there was Thea.
但是奥利弗 你的领导方式
But, Oliver, the way you lead alienates
疏远了你周围的所有人
everyone and everything around you.
听着
Look!
让团队处于监督之下是个错误
Putting the team under surveillance was a mistake.
我们当时有机会去救治安维持者
We had an opportunity to save the Vigilante.
但你做了不同的决定
You made a different call.
劳蕾尔和钱的问题上也是如此
the same with Laurel and the money.
这一切怎么不可思议地变成我的决定了
When did all of these just magically become my decisions?
我怎么记得你当时就在我旁边
I seem to remember you right there next to me.
求着你有些约束力与警惕性 奥利弗
Begging you to exercise restraint, caution, Oliver,
但那不是你
But that's not you.
你变了 你成长了许多
You have changed, and you've grown so much,
我十分荣幸能一路伴随着你
And it's been my honor, it's been my privilege to watch you,
但是奥利弗 你依旧是你
but, Oliver, you're still you,
如果你做这一切都是为了自己
And if you're just doing this for you,
就像你也承认了
like you just admitted--
我没说我只是为了自己
I didn't say I was doing it just for myself!
但如果不是百分百为了我们的城市
If this isn't 100% for our city,
那你就不是星城应得的英雄
then you are not the hero that it deserves,
你也永远不会是
and you never will be.
里卡多·迪亚兹对这座城的掌控
Ricardo Diaz has god knows how much
已经超出我们所料
of our city in his grip,
你却挑现在来教育我
and you're picking now to lecture me
或者为没有升职发牢骚
or to whine about not getting a promotion?
升职 这和升职没关系 哥们
Promotion? This isn't about a promotion, man.
这是关于你 而且迪亚兹的事
this is about you. And Diaz?
你还是没看出来
You still can't see it.
看出来什么
See what?
他已经赢了 奥利弗
He's already won, Oliver.
他在城中布满眼线
He has the city wired,
而且是在你的监视之下
and it happened under your watch.
他可是在你还是绿箭侠的时候出现的
He showed up while you were the Green Arrow!
你从他那买♥♥过毒品 约翰
You bought drugs from him, John!
你资助了他现在所做的事
you funded what he is doing right now!
从我让你当绿箭侠开始
The entire time I put you in that hood,
你就一直隐瞒你的药物依赖
And you hid having a drug problem!
我可是为了星城
And I was putting my body through hell
付出了一切
for the sake of our city.
不 你的谎言让小队处于危险之中
No. You put the team at risk by lying!
我得从桥上跳下去救雷内
I had to dive off a bridge to save Rene's life
因为你出了外勤
because you were in the field,
没办法百分百投入而且没人知道
you weren't 100%, and nobody knew it!
你真想现在提起雷内吗
You really want to bring up Rene right now
他可是被你打得
when he is still hospitalized
现在还在住院
for the beating that you put on him?
我们当时在对抗柯蒂斯 雷内和黛娜
We were in the field against Dinah, Curtis, and Rene.
他拿枪指着我
He pulls a gun on me!
你认为他让我有得选吗
You think he gave me a choice?
我认为不管你到哪
I think that you leave a trail of bodies
都有人因你而死
every damn place that you go!
你当然改变了
Sure you've changed,
但对威廉来说有什么用
but what comfort's that to William,
他妈妈是因为
whose mother's dead
你的错误决定而死
because of the bad decisions that you've made?
因我而死的人
My trail of bodies...
不包括我的亲兄弟
Doesn't include my own brother.
住手 你们俩在干什么
Stop! What are you two doing?
够了
That's enough!
你们俩是不是有点太过了
Have you two gone completely over the edge?
迪亚兹就像肿瘤一样在城市蔓延
Diaz is running through the city like a cancer,
而你们俩在这里
And you two are in here doing...
到底在干什么
what exactly?
你们听好了
Ok. This is what's going to happen.
我回去继续工作
I am gonna go back to work,
像大海捞针一样找出
looking for the needle that is Diaz's
迪亚兹迷魂行动在城里的地点
vertigo operation in the city's haystack,
你们俩给我
and the two of you are going to
赶快振作起来
pull your heads out of your asses!
她说得对
She's right.
她通常都是
She usually is.
很抱歉我打了你 奥利弗
I'm sorry I punchd you, Oliver.
对不起我也还手了
I'm sorry I punched you back.
更糟糕的是
For what it's worst,
我明知道你做了很多好事
I know you've done a lot of good.
我知道所有人最近都好像
I know lately it seems like everyone's
在质疑你的领导能力
been questioning your leadership,
包括我
me included.
我找到迪亚兹迷魂行动的地点了
Found the location of Diaz's vertigo operation.
你们俩也找回些理智了吗
have you two found any shred of sanity, perhaps?
我们走吧
Let's go.
他只是很随意地说
So he just drugs it casually--
"我恨治安维持者" 不只是普通的恨
"I hate vigilantes," not hate but "Hate,"
而是加粗的"恨" 恨治安维持者
like capital letters, hates vigilantes.
简直和保罗一模一样
This is Paul all over again.
有点牵强吧
Well, that's kind of a leap.
保罗因为我是治安维持者和我离婚了
Paul divorced me because I was a vigilante.
柯蒂斯你太早下结论了
Curtis, you're getting ahead of yourself.
我想你是对的 他不会和我分手的
Yeah, you're right. He's not gonna break up with me.
-这么想就对了 -他会逮捕我的
- That's the spirit. - He's going to arrest me.
我知道我是最没资格
I know I'm the last person
给你感情方面建议的人
who should be giving you relationship advice--
但你还是要说
Yet you're about to give me some.
其实这更像一种人生哲学
It's more of a life philosophy.
活在当下
Just live in the moment
因为你只能看清脚下的路
because you can only see the step that's ahead of you.
你不知道路的尽头有什么
You don't know what's at the end of the road.
有人触发了我的某个接近探测器
Someone just set off one of my proximity alerts.
人数众多 都朝前门去了
Make that some-many. All headed toward the front door!
-他们怎么会找到我们 -谁
- How did they find us? - Who?
迪亚兹的人 他们想从西边袭击我们
Diaz's men. They'e about to hit us from the west,
北边 南...
the north, the sou--
他们想围剿我们
They're about to hit us from every angle.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 我们打不过迪亚兹
I'm sorry, but we can't defeat Diaz.
我们试过了 失败了
We tried, and we failed.
不
No!
你看好柯蒂斯
You stay with Curtis.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
单是这处巢穴就有13个人 全副武装
Count 13 bogies in this den alone, heavily armed.
没发现迪亚兹
No Diaz.
这里至少有两千万份"迷魂"
Got at least 20 million in Vertigo here.
他会怀念这些
He's gonna miss it.
我们要想离开这
The only way that we make it out of here
就只有信任彼此
is if we trust each other.
我们有过更坏的遭遇 奥利弗
We've been through worse, Oliver.
我看不一定 约翰
I'm not sure that we have, John.
你负责指挥 下令吧
You're quarterback. Call it.
行动
Let's move.
遭遇袭击 把产品带走
We're under fire! Get the product out of here now!
撑住 柯蒂斯 我们会把你送去医院的
Hold on, Curtis. We're gonna get you to a hospital, ok?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表