剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
但你打算怎么做
but what are you gonna do about it?
告诉奥利弗
Tell Oliver.
从那开始
Go from there.
你今天早回家了
You're home early.
没错
So I am.
如果你觉得没关系
Hoping to make that more of a regular thing
希望这能变成常事
if that's ok with you.
随便吧
Whatever.
我想道歉
I would like to apologize.
为了什么
For what?
向你做出了我无法
For making you a promise
百分百肯定我能做到的事
I wasn't 100% sure I could keep.
你是对的 而我错了
You were right, and I was wrong.
蕾莎说认错对你是件大难事
Raisa said you have a hard time admitting when you're wrong.
非常正确
You have no idea.
我听到你在车里说的话
Buddy, I heard what you said in the limo,
我也听进去了
and I hear you,
但我说的也是认真的
but I also meant what I said.
我会永远尽我所能
I--I am going to do everything in my power
去确保
forever to make sure
你在这世上不会孤身一人
that you never end up alone in this world,
我知道你认为那不是我说了算
and I know that you think that that's not up to me,
你说得没错 而且很聪明
and that's a fair, smart point,
所以我想我找到了方法
which is why I think I've found a way
也许能办到
so that maybe it can be.
-怎么做 -我还在处理些细节
- How? - I'm working on the details.
当我说我在努力实现时
I want you to believe me when I say that
我要你相信我 好吗
I am trying to make it happen, all right?
还有件事
One more thing.
我保证
I promise
我每天都会竭尽所能
that I will do my best every single day
以我所知道的方式
to be the very best father that I can be
做最好的父亲
and--and that I know how to be.
这个我能完全保证
That promise is 100%.
好
Ok.
你要跟我一起玩吗
You want to play with me?
这是什么
What is this?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
你只需要一直按按钮
All you got to do is just button mash
然后看谁赢了
and see whoever can win.
-好吧 -想试试吗
- All right. - Want to try?
-好 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
-谢谢你来见我 -好吧 我想
- Thanks for meeting me. - Yeah. Well, I wanted to talk
跟你说几件事
to you about a few things, and--
怎么了 奥利弗
What is it, Oliver?
我希望你为我做件事
I'd like you to do something for me.
如果是穿绿箭侠的装备
If it's suit up as Green Arrow,
我和费利西蒂讨论过了
Felicity and I already talked about it,
我们认为这么做不足以帮你消除嫌疑
and we don't think it's enough to take the heat off of you.
我不是要你那么做
That's not why I'm asking.
你很认真
You're serious.
每次我以绿箭侠的身份出去
Every time that I'm out there as the Green Arrow,
联调局都盯着我
I'm a target of the FBI,
还有兄弟会
of the Bratva,
还有现有的威胁
of the threats that are out there
和将来无疑会出现的威胁
and the threats that are undoubtedly coming...
如果只有一个人 我能应付
and on my own, I can take it.
但我不再是一个人了
I'm not on my own anymore.
我不能让我的儿子失去
I cannot be responsible for my son losing
他仅剩的一位父母
the only parent that he has left.
奥利弗
Oliver.
星城需要绿箭侠
Star City needs the Green Arrow.
只是我不能再当了
It just can't be me anymore...
我希望由你来当
So I'd like it to be you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表