剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
阿纳托利说过你有个好计划
Anatoly said that you had a plan
能拿下这座城市
to take control of this city.
感觉你好像要开除守望者
It's like you were firing Overwatch.
我必须阻止迪亚兹
I need to stop Diaz,
为了能够阻止他
And in order to do that,
我不能本末倒置
I need to bring the mission back to basics.
弹劾只是一个小前奏
The impeachment was just the latest step.
那你下一步要做什么
And what's the next one?
星城现在百无禁忌了
Star city, it's open for business.
爬起来 爱哭鬼
Get your ass out of bed, chillon.
你爱怎么看那张照片就怎么看
You can look at that picture all you want.
但你♥爸♥爸不会回来了 迪亚兹
Your father ain't never coming back, Diaz.
吃早饭 我回来时
Getting breakfast. When I come back,
这地方最好打扫干净可以接受检查了
this place better be clean for inspection.
床上一道褶皱也不准有
No wrinkles on the bed-- seriously--
要不然
Or...
你就需要另一个纪念品来长点记性
Get another souvenir to help remind you.
你再那么做 我就告诉赫勒修女
If you do it again, I'll tell sister Heller.
你以为他们会相信你这爱哭鬼
You think they'll believe someone like you, chillon?
怎么 你想打我
What? You want to take a shot at me?
来啊 我就在这
Go ahead. I'm right here.
还给我 那是我唯一的照片
Give it back. That's my only one!
没有家庭会收留你的
No family's gonna want to take you in.
他们为什么要收养你
Why would they?
你什么也不是
You're nothing.
你是个失败者
You're a loser.
你需要这个提醒
You need that reminder now.
You know that they invited us here, right?
破门而入有点不礼貌
Breaking and entering is a bit disrespectful,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
我等不下去了
I'm tired of waiting.
是你自己要跟过来的
You're the one that wanted to tag along.
为了看你怎么操作 看你的大事业
To see how you operate, to see your big job.
到现在我们做的只是开三小时车
So far, all we've done is drive in the car for 3 hours
然后在外面
and wait outside...
再等两小时
for two more.
耐心
Patience.
是一个人能有的最重要的
it's one of the most important virtues
品质之一
a person can have.
意思是
Meaning?
如果你只考虑眼下
If you think short-term,
你无非是从上一刻漫无目地到下一刻
you're gonna drift moment to moment.
你想要点更重要的东西
You want something big,
真正有价值的东西
something truly remarkable,
你得长远考虑
you got to think long-term.
我们在这等得够长的了
We've been waiting out here long-term.
我说清楚点
Let me put it in perspective.
我已经为一件事努力了五年
I've been working on something for 5 years.
等两小时算什么
What's waiting two hours?
一记耳光
A slap in the face.
和被引见给四分体相比 这不值一提
Small price to pay for an introduction to the Quadrant.
我以为他们是都市传说
I thought they were an urban legend.
他们非常真实
They're very real.
他们掌握着整个国家的
They control all criminal enterprises
犯罪组织
across the entire country.
四个角
4 corners.
四分体 我懂了 很聪明
Yeah. Quadrant. I get it. Very clever.
没有耐心他们得不到这种权力
They didn't get that type of power without patience.
要是他们真这么厉害
Well, if they're so powerful,
那你怎么一个后援也不带
then why didn't you come with any backup?
谁说的 我带了你
I'm not. I got you.
你来早了
You're early.
我父亲来不了
My father couldn't make it.
你不介意对吧
You don't mind, do you?
开始吧
Let's get started.
我们有很多要讨论的
We have a lot to discuss.
的确
Indeed we do.
你来了
Hey. You made it.
对 我来了
Yeah. Um...I did.
这很好 我很高兴你来了
Well, that's great. I'm glad you did.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是我们有一阵没有做
You know, it's just been a while since we've done
螺旋动力方面的事了
any Helix Dynamics stuff.
对 我们都忙
Yeah. Well, we've been busy.
我们在忙着争斗
We've been fighting.
不是你和我 是我们的队伍
Not you and me. I mean, our teams, yeah,
但这对我已经不是问题了
but that's not an issue for me anymore.
很高兴你没有问题 但是
Glad it's not for you, but,
雷内还在医院
you know, Rene's still in the hospital.
他现在才要出院
He's only now just getting out.
我为我的队伍抱歉
I'm sorry about our teams. I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很希望螺旋能继续运转
I'd really like Helix to work.
看起来你在试图稳定神经接口
Looks like you're trying to stabilize the neuro-interface.
对 还是有点不稳定
Yeah. I mean, it's just still really twitchy.
实际上我想过这个
You know, actually, I had a thought about this.
我认为血清素接口是由
I think the serotonin interface is a result
病理反应导致的
of the pathogenic reaction.
星城现在百无禁忌
Star City's open for business.
我们掌握了警局 港口 整个城市
We have the police, the ports, the whole city.
在我全盘操纵中
We got it wired.
你想买♥♥东西
Now, you want to run merchandise,
想运货 洗钱 任何事
you want to move product, launder money, anything,
星城都可以
Star City's the place.
假设我们有兴趣
Assuming we're interested--
不是说一定 只是假设
not saying that we are but assuming,
你想开多高的价码
how much you looking to charge?
免费
It's free.
世上没有免费的东西
Nothing's ever free.
我只希望有一席之地
I just want a seat at the table.
在四分体
Of the Quadrant?
我觉得很合理
That seems reasonable to me.
你把四分体说得像百味餐一样Well, you make the Quadrant sound like it's a potluck,
好像我们的桌子上总有个地方
as if there's always room at our table
给随便带点东西来的人
for anyone with something to add,
但事实并非如此
but it's not.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
其实不太欢迎
We're not really that welcoming
外来者
to outsiders
起码在我们确定
At least not before we know--
你能跟上我们的水平之前
that you can operate at our level.
我刚提供了一整个城市
I just offered you a whole city.
要是你看不出来里面的机会
Now, if you can't see the opportunity in that,
不如让我跟你父亲谈
why don't I talk to your father?
他派了我来
He sent me.
我们只是想要一点额外的东西
We're just looking for a little something extra.
你可以视之为表明你的诚意
Call it establishing your bona fides.
你想要什么
What'd you have in mind?
这是罗伯特·贝勒 我们的人
This is Robert Baylor, one of our guys.
联调局逮捕了他
The FBI pinched him.
-这可不太好 -对吧
- That's not ideal. - Right?
我们得知道联邦警♥察♥把贝勒关在哪里
We need to know where the federal marshals
好让我们可以把他弄出来
are holding Baylor so we can get him out.
你想让他面试
You want him to audition.
这么说可不太好
Well, that's not a very productive way of putting it.
明明就是
And yet.
这对我不值一提
It'll be nothing for me.
不是问题
It's not a problem.
为达成交易不惜代价 对吧
Whatever it takes to get the deal done, right?
赢家的思路
Champion mind-set.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表