剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
No, you don't.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, right?
你留在这 就会被逮捕入狱
You stay here, you're gonna get yourself a collar,
你也不能把我带走 对吧
and it's not like you could just take me away with you, right?
不过你有先见之明
But you already knew that.
所以你才让你妹妹先离开
That's why you let your sister drive off.
你已经做出选择了
You made your choice.
别动
Freeze!
-你感觉如何 -感觉像被个电♥话♥本
- How do you feel? - Ugh. Like I've been beaten
殴打了一辈子
within an inch of my life with a telephone book.
断了两根肋骨 肺挫伤
Two broken ribs and pulmonary contusion.
你得好好休养几天了 罗伊
You'll have to take it easy for a few days, Roy.
这就是当个逃犯的好处了
Well, that's the good part about being a fugitive.
我哪都不用去
There's nowhere else I have to be.
阿纳托利怎么样
How's Anatoly?
星城警♥察♥来了 我不得不撤 迪亚兹呢
SCPD. I had to bail. What about Diaz?
一样 昆汀和黛娜对星城警局
Same. How are Quentin and Dinah doing
的内部调查进展如何
with their investigation into the SCPD?
他们还在查
They're working on it.
我不是律师 但让一个政♥府♥的重要证人
I'm not a lawyer, but what are the effects Of us
处于我们的保护之下而非他们
having the government's star witness
会产生怎样的结果
in our protection instead of theirs?
没有你想得那么多
Not as much as you would think.
他们会在那长长的指控罪状上加上
They'll add witness tampering and obstruction
篡改和阻挠证人发言
to their very long list of charges.
锦上添花
Cherry on top.
你都是为了西娅
Well, you did it all for Thea.
还有罗伊
And for Roy.
我会为你们任何人做这些事
I would have done it for any of you guys.
我父亲睡着了
My father's asleep.
我是来见你的
I came to see you.
好吧
Ok.
你没陷害我们
You didn't set us up.
天 奥利 你听起来很意外
Gee, Ollie, you sound surprised.
所以我来是为了感谢你
So I came by to say thank you.
现在你也没相信我
And yet still unconvinced.
你不是劳蕾尔 不是我们的劳蕾尔
You're not Laurel, not our Laurel,
在媒体面前声称你是
And saying that you are to a bunch of press, no,
也不会改变这个事实
that does not make it so.
你是对的
You're right.
我不是
I'm not,
但我想试试
But I'm willing to try,
我也不能做出任何承诺
And I can't make any promises.
我就是我 但我愿意努力
I am who I am, but I'm willing to try
如果你愿意给我一些空间
If you're willing to give me the space to.
合情合理
That sounds fair.
你住在这吗
You're staying here.
昆汀 我父亲让我睡在沙发上
Quentin--he-- my father offered me his couch.
他很热衷于那个拯救
He was pretty on point with the whole
劳蕾尔·兰斯的故事 所以
rescue Laurel Lance story, so...
好吧
Yeah.
我会常来看看的
I'll be checking in.
我很期待
Looking forward to it.
-温馨的家 -真棒
- Home, sweet home. - Nice
三年以来我都跟蟑螂睡在一起
For the past 3 years, I've been sleeping with the cockroaches.
我觉得我当时应该在你身边
I--I feel like I should have been there with you.
这会让你觉得莽撞和困惑吗
Is that too presumptuous or confusing?
我知道上次我们相见时
I--I know that last time we saw each other,
我说过我们或许应该...
I said that we should probably see other--
师♥父♥ 我找到拉斯·厄尔·高福的后裔了
Master, I've located the heir of Ra's Al Ghul.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表