剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my message?
收到了 我们集结了部队
Yeah. OK. We rallied the troops,
但是大家都有点惊慌
and everyone's panicking a little.
列一张重要人员名单 牧师 医生
Gather a list of essential personnel, clergymen, doctors,
尽可能集♥合♥人员
as many people as you can mobilize.
等等 我们要怎么解释
Wait. How-- how are we gonna explain
你是怎么进入绿箭侠地堡的
how you have access to the Arrow's bunker?
我们现在有一个更大的麻烦 快手
We have bigger problems right now, Speedy.
而且 这是我唯一能想到的
Besides, this is the only place in the city
市里能经受住那种爆♥炸♥的地方
I can think of that could possibly withstand that blast.
你有没有看到...
You have eyes on--
威廉 当然 交给我
William. Of course. I got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你必须一直这么做吗
Do you have to keep doing that?
这样能让我冷静下来
It keeps me calm.
不要担心
Do not worry.
凯登·詹姆斯不会让他的朋友
Cayden James will not let his friends
与这座城市同归于尽的
die with the city.
你说得太对了
You're damn right,
但是我不会留下来等结果的
But I'm not gonna stick around to find out.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去一个我不会被炸飞的地方
Someplace I won't get blown up.
你们俩没注意到吗
The two of you haven't noticed?
凯登承诺过的空运机
The airlift that Cayden promised,
可不只是晚了一点
it's more than a little late.
真不想这么说 但我觉得他说得对
I hate to say it, but I think he's right.
我发现黛娜今天没来上班
I noticed that Dinah didn't show up for work today.
自从索贝尔死后
Well, after what happened to Sobel,
你真指望她会来吗
you really expecting her to?
不是 只是从奥利弗告诉我的来看
No. I just-- from what Oliver told me, I...
我真的不觉得她只是在哀悼
I don't really think that she's exactly just grieving.
你觉得奥利弗会怎样
You think Oliver would just what,
让黛娜杀了她吗
let Dinah kill her?
不是 我只是不认为
No. I-- I just don't think
他现在是这么想的
that-that's what's on his mind right now.
好吧 如果劳蕾尔要对战黛娜
Right. Well, you know, if it comes down to Laurel against Dinah,
那我担心的人不会是劳蕾尔
then Laurel's not the one I'm worried about.
告诉我黑海妖的下落
Tell me where I can find Black Siren,
不然我就扭断你的脖子
or the next bone I break is your neck.
小姐 如果这些人跟我说了他们的去向
Lady, if any of these people told me where they were going,
我早就跟他们走了
I'd be with them.
看来这个方法是问不出信息的
I guess that's one way to not get information.
你们俩来干什么
What are you two doing here?
来找你 星城警局的人说你今天没上班
Looking for you. SCPD says you weren't in today.
我们在想你是不是要去做傻事
We were wondering if you were gonna do something stupid.
看来我们错了
Guess we were wrong.
我要找她
I am looking for her
为文森特报仇
to get justice for Vincent.
为什么是报仇 说得好像这是起残忍♥的凶杀案
Why do you say, "Justice," like it's cold-blooded murder?
我知道你很伤心 小黛
I know you're hurting, D,
但费利西蒂打来电♥话♥
but Felicity called.
午夜时分 詹姆斯就会引爆他的炸♥弹♥
We've got till midnight before James lets his bomb do its thing.
虽然我们理解你的伤痛
As much as we feel for you,
但是解决爆♥炸♥才是重中之重
that seems like the priority.
他说得对 现在不是草率行事的时候
He's right. Now is not the time to go off the deep end.
我不能就这么算了
I can't let this go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
小黛
D.
我爱你们俩 但是别挡我的路
I love you both, but stay the hell out of my way.
我们要考虑选择天眼会的空运机
We need to consider the A.R.G.U.S. airlift option.
奥利弗 这个问题我们已经讨论过
Oliver, we've already talked about this.
詹姆斯会预料到的
James will see it coming.
我们总得想点办法
We need to consider something.
-找到了 -什么
- Got it! - What?
我见过这视频 是伪造的
I've seen this. It's bogus.
你说你查到什么了吗
You said you had something?
是的 整件事就是个天大的骗局
Yeah, the whole thing was a massive deception.
欧文根本不是被人误杀的
Owen was never collateral damage,
就像是有人故意让凯登这么想的
like Cayden was made to think.
他一直都是真正的目标
He was the real target the whole time.
那是谁
Who is that?
面部识别刚刚查到他的身份
Facial recognition just picked him up
他叫卡尔·伊斯科夫 是雇佣杀手
as Karl Iscove, paid assassin.
拿着一把弓和箭吗
With a bow and arrow?
弓和箭不是他惯用的杀人手法
A bow and arrow's not his usual M.O.
看来雇他杀死凯登儿子的人
I'm guessing it was a special request
提出了一个特别的要求
by whoever hired him to kill Cayden's son.
为的就是陷害你
All to set you up.
我们要找这个伊斯科夫谈谈
We need to have a conversation with this Iscove,
查出雇他的人是谁
find out who hired him.
他死了
He's dead.
什么
What?
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
欧文·波斯特死后没多久 杀手就遭人暗♥杀♥
The assassin was assassinated not long after Owen Post.
我们需要知道凯登·詹姆斯现在在哪
We need to know where Cayden James is right now.
找到他了
Got him.
看来凯登不在乎
Well, I'm guessing Cayden doesn't care about
被人知道其行踪
people knowing his location
反正他的炸♥弹♥即将要引爆了
now that his bomb is about to go off.
他在州际86号♥公路附近
He's almost on the I-86.
他是个疯子 但是很聪明
He's psycho, but he's smart,
就是说在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时
meaning he doesn't want to be anywhere near the boom
他可不想在爆♥炸♥区附近
when the boom goes boom.
我们根本抓不到他
We'll never catch him.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
你的判断力让人怀疑 奎恩先生
Questionable judgment, Mr. Queen.
如果你想炸♥弹♥在午夜前爆♥炸♥
If you wanted the bomb to go off before midnight,
来扣押我
you'd be hard pressed
真是最好的办法
to come up with a better way than taking me into custody.
看看这个视频
Watch this.
这能证明了你之前所提到的事吗
Would that be the proof that you alluded to earlier?
播放视频吧
Just play the video.
不 我不要再看一遍
No, I'm not watching this again.
不 凯登 不是的
No, Cayden, you're not.
现在第一次好好看看真正的视频
Now we're watching the real video for the very first time.
杀死你儿子的人不是奥利弗
Oliver didn't kill your son,
就是说是其他人杀的
Which means someone else did.
杀手名叫卡尔·伊斯科夫
The assassin's name is Karl Iscove.
有人叫他拿着弓和箭
He was instructed to use a bow and arrow
这样视频就可以篡改
so the video could be manipulated,
他们就能弄得好像是我♥干♥的一样
and they could make it look like me.
这和四个月前
It's the same tech used
暴露奥利弗就是绿箭侠的视频是一样的技术
to out Oliver as the Green Arrow 4 months ago.
有人花了不小的功夫
Someone's gone through a lot of work to put
让你们俩成为敌人
you two on a collision course.
没错
Oh, yes.
是我组织里的人
Someone within my organization.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
伪造视频文件的元数据
The metadata on the forged video file
证实了和十月份篡改的那张照片
confirms it is the work of the same person
都是出自同一个人
who manipulated that photo in October.
一个月前你失去了一名手下
You lost a man a month ago.
是叛徒索贝尔先生杀的
Killed by the traitorous Mr. Sobel,
但我不认为是夏克先生干的
But I highly doubt it was mr. Sheck.
那就只可能是劳蕾尔 迪亚兹
That leaves Laurel, Diaz.
还有阿纳托利
And Anatoly.
我得和这几个老搭档谈谈
I'd like to speak to my former colleagues.
把他们带来就交给你们两个了
And that's where the two of you come in.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表