剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
Oh, my God what?
那是谁
Who is that?
汤米·梅林
That's Tommy Merlyn.
他四年前就死了
He died over 4 years ago.
奥利弗 汤米·梅林是谁
Oliver, who's Tommy Merlyn?
西娅同父异母的哥哥
Thea's other brother...
也是我的好朋友
and my best friend.
让我们单独谈谈
We're gonna need a moment alone.
-他是时误 -时代错误
- He's a crony. - Anachronism.
我就是这个意思
That's what I said.
最近我们一直在处理时代错误
Lately we've been dealing with anachronisms.
被错置到非原始时间段的人和事物
It's people and things displaced throughout time.
但为什么来自1945年的纳粹
Okay, but why would Nazis from 1945
想毁掉我的婚礼呢
want to crash my wedding?
是螃蟹腿 太好吃了
Crab legs. They were delicious.
爱瑞丝说得对
Well, Iris has a point, though.
如果他们不属于现在
If they're out of time,
他们的目标应该是军人或者执法人员
they would've targeted the military or law enforcement.
汤米从五年前来到现在
Tommy was plucked from 5 years ago
还穿上了普罗米修斯的行头
and put in the Prometheus wardrobe.
这完全讲不通
That doesn't make any sense.
如果不是时代错误 那就讲得通了
It does if we're not dealing with an anachronism.
来自其它地球的访客吗
Visitors from another earth?
还有其它地球
There are more than one?
准确说有52个
There are 52, actually.
不过还是很难想象
Though I'm hard pressed
某个地球上纳粹仍然得势
to think of one where Nazis are ascendant.
不难
I can.
存在第53个地球
There's a 53rd earth,
被称为地球X
and it's called Earth-X.
它没有指定名称
It doesn't have a designation
因为那里太可怕 太恐怖了
because it's a place so awful, so horrific,
从没有正常人去过那
no sane person would ever travel there.
跟我们的地球很像
It's basically our earth
有同样的历史 同样的时间线
same history, same timeline--
但有一个非常重要的不同点
with one crucial and critical difference.
让我假设一下
So let me hypothesize.
纳粹在美国人之前
The Nazis developed the atomic bomb
发明了原♥子♥弹♥
before the United States did,
而且他们很愿意使用
and they were more than happy to use it.
是的 纳粹打赢了战争
Yes, the Nazis won the war,
纽约 伦敦 巴黎 莫斯科都不存在了
and New York, London, Paris, Moscow--all obliterated.
纳粹党卫军不仅在欧洲
The SS set up outposts not only all throughout Europe
也在全美洲建了前哨
but also all throughout the Americas,
希♥特♥勒♥在一些同情他的
and Hitler continued his brutal reign
各国总理和总统的帮助下
aided by prime ministers and presidents
继续他的残酷统治
sympathetic to him
直到1994年去世
until his death in 1994.
现在他们不满足于仅仅统治一个地球
Now they're not happy ruling just one earth.
天哪 我真是受不了了
God. This is making me physically ill.
对 我也是
Yeah, the line starts behind me.
我们得找到他们
W--we have to find them.
你们认为他们利用缺口
I mean, do you think they're using the breach
在不同世界之间跳转吗
to hop between worlds?
否则就是在中城或附近的
That or they're operating from a staging area
集结地伺机而动
somewhere in Central City or close by.
好消息是这座楼里有很多
Well, good thing we have a metric ton of smart people
聪明的人 还有罗里
in this building... and Rory.
去把地球X的人找出来吧
Let's get to work on finding our new friends from Earth-X.
地球X
Earth-X.
没错
That's right.
我在这个地球上已经死了
And I'm dead on this earth.
"这个地球"
"This earth."
我更喜欢这样
I'd almost prefer that.
我出生在德意志帝国
I was born into the Reich.
那才是我的祖国
The whole world is the fatherland.
我们没有小学
We don't have elementary schools
没有夏令营
and summer camps.
我们有青年组织 军事训练
We have youth groups, military training.
我们在成长中没有选择
We all grow up without choice.
你现在有选择了
You have a choice now.
你可以告诉我其他地球X的人在哪
You can tell me where to find the others from Earth-X.
在我的地球上 你是我的好朋友
On my earth, you are my best friend.
我愿意为你而死
I would die for you.
如果可以我也愿意
I would've died for you.
如果可以
Would have?
你抢先了一步
You beat me to it.
我失去了你
I lost you.
就像是
It was like--
就像是失去了手足
It was like losing a limb.
而且
And...
你不仅是我的好朋友
you weren't just my best friend.
汤米 你还是我的兄弟
Tommy, you were my brother,
你为了我们都爱的一个女人
and you sacrificed yourself
牺牲了自己
for a woman that we both loved.
我当时在场 你就死在我面前
And I was there, and I had you right here.
你在这个地球上是个好人
You were a good man here.
而且我相信你仍然能做好人
And I believe that you still can be.
不 你不明白
No. You don't understand.
如果我说了 如果我交代了
If I--if I talk, if I break,
元首就会杀了我父亲
the Fuehrer will kill my father.
杀了我母亲 杀了所有我爱的人
He'll kill my mother, everyone that I love.
我不会让他得逞
I will not let that happen.
我会阻止他
I will stop him.
你觉得你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
我向你保证我能做到
I promise you that I can do that.
那你还真是个不一样的傻蛋
Then you really are a special kind of idiot.
如果你的弱点不是那么可悲
Your naivete would be charming
你的天真还挺有魅力的
if your weakness wasn't so pathetic.
在你星球上的人都这样吗
Is this how it is on your planet--
每个人都这么感情用事吗
Everybody swayed by sentiment?
这里的人真的都这么软弱吗
Is everyone here really so weak?
德意志帝国会改变这点的
The Reich will change that.
软弱之人将会被淘汰
The weak will be eliminated.
你们整个世界将会被奴役
Your entire world will be enslaved,
但是你
but you, you...
你将见证不到这些
you won't be around to witness it.
他将用靴子狠狠地
He is going to feel your skull crack
踏碎你的头颅
under the weight of his boot.
你在乎的每一个人 深爱的每一个人
Everyone you care about, everyone you love,
都会死得很惨
they're going to die badly...
他们的死法就连怪物看到都会做恶梦
in ways that would give even monsters nightmares.
真希望我能活着看到这些
I really wish that I could live to see it.
不
No.
汤米 别
T-- Tommy, don't!
他死了
He's gone.
谁
Who?
梅林吗
Merlyn?
他战衣里的生物传感器
The biosensor in his suit
显示他心脏停跳了
indicates his heart stopped.
我觉得他一直有点软弱
He always seemed kind of soft to me.
奥利弗
Oliver.
他为了你而牺牲
He died for you.
我们不会让他白白牺牲的
And we will make his death worthwhile.
那也改变不了我们损失了一人的事实
That doesn't change the fact that now we're down a man.
专注该做的事
Keep your focus where it belongs
赶紧去追查棱镜的下落
and get to work on locating that prism.
注意你的语气
Watch your tone,
否则我来帮你纠正
or I'll watch it for you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表