剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他一直都很低调
By design. He's kept a very low profile.
你怎么会有这份
How did you obtain this purported evidence
前警局队长和地方检察官的不利证据
against our former police captain and district attorney?
绿箭侠给我的
The Green Arrow gave it to me.
或者是你自己给自己的吧
Or perhaps you gave it to yourself.
我不是绿箭侠
I'm not the Green Arrow.
被你炒了的队长和地检
Not according to the police captain
可不这么认为
or D.A. that you fired.
而且这么解释可能更方便
And it also seems rather convenient
你虽然不是绿箭侠
that you're not the Green Arrow
但你与他关系密切
but enjoy a close personal relationship with him.
这形势如你所料吗
That go down how you expected?
你知道我们可以控告你
Are you aware that we can impeach you
不仅妨碍司法公正
not just for obstruction of justice
还作伪证和擅自维持治安
but for perjury and vigilantism, as well?
我很抱歉 但我突然有些急事
Ok. I am so sorry, but something very urgent has just come in.
我得和市长谈谈
I need to speak to the mayor, please,
拜托
so, uh, please.
最多十分钟
10 minutes... tops.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, wait. What's happening?
费利西蒂和威廉还好吗
Are Felicity and William all right?
我说有急事是为了给我们争取时间
Listen. The urgent thing was just a lie to buy us some time.
费利西蒂和威廉都很安全
Felicity and William are fine, ok?
但我担心你
It is you I'm worried about.
你体内还有迷魂吗
Have you still got that Vertigo crap in your system?
-有 -我们得撤了
- Yep. - OK. Listen. We need to retreat,
我们得再做安排 我先回去
we need to regroup, ok, so I'm gonna go back in there,
我会告诉他们你家里有急事
And I'm gonna tell them you got a family emergency.
你也许说得对
You might not be wrong.
你快回你的老巢
Ok. Listen. You need to go back to your secret lair.
重振旗鼓
Get yourself well.
我们会想出下一步计划的
We'll figure out the next steps.
抱歉 奥利弗 你输了
Sorry, Oliver. Bad beat,
但无论如何
but for what it's worth,
我一直觉得你是个还不赖的市长
I always thought you were a halfway decent mayor.
但在选择地检的时候有些疏忽
Not a great track record when it comes to hiring D.A.s, though.
这迷魂最终会从你体内代谢出去
This Vertigo is going to be out of my system eventually,
然后你就会消失
and you'll be gone.
不可能
Not possible.
我并不在这里
I'm not here, remember?
我在这
I'm here.
我是你
I'm you...
所以我叫你做什么
Which is why you're gonna listen to me
你就得乖乖听我的
when I tell you what you have to do.
证明你是自己嘴上说的那种英雄
The only way to prove that you're the hero that you say you are
并继续当市长的唯一方法就是今晚干掉迪亚兹
and keep being mayor is to take down Diaz tonight.
不 他掌握了一支军队
No. He's got an army.
星城警局里所有的警♥察♥吗
You mean, all those cops at the SCPD?
走进那里就是自杀
I mean that walking in there is a suicide mission.
这是英雄应该付出的代价 对吧 奥利弗
That's the risk a hero takes, isn't it, Oliver?
迪亚兹每晚10点13分会去那里
Diaz is there every night, 10:13 p.m.
问题是
The question is
你会去那里见他吗
will you be there to meet him?
谢谢你帮我做项目
Thanks for helping me put my project back together.
没事[不错] 亚军也不错
No problemo. Second place, too.
你很棒了 就算那个作弊的
Pretty good even if that cheater
莎拉·爱泼斯坦拿到金牌的太阳能热狗机
Sarah Epstein got the gold for her solar hot dog cooker
我发誓我在亚马逊上看过
that I swear I've seen on Amazon.
你知道我在你这么大的时候
You know, when I was your age,
我可以一天去三个科学展
I could hit, like, 3 science fairs a day,
但现在一个就把我累得不行
and now one--one knocks me right out.
-爸爸在哪 -在给我们买♥♥礼物呢
- Where's dad? - Ohh. He's buying us Expensive gifts
如果他有自知之明的话
if he knows what's good for him.
你的钱包在响
Uh, your purse is beeping.
-威廉去打游戏吧 -什么
- William, go play video games. - What--
我要处理点工作了
Got to do some work, buddy, all right?
-对不起 -我知道是怎样的工作
- I'm sorry. - I know what kind of work.
祝你好运
Good luck.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up, pick up...
-昆汀 -费利西蒂
- Quentin. - Felicity.
告诉我奥利弗和你在一起
Tell me Oliver's with you.
刚才在 但我刚送他回到地堡
Well, he was. I--I just sent him back to the bunker.
不 他没有回去
No. He's not on his way there.
我在他的弓上加了定位 它在移♥动♥
I have a gps on his bow, and it's on the move.
好吧 别急 听我解释
All right. Slow down. Let me explain.
这个下午很糟糕
It has been a hell of an afternoon.
-怎么了 -奥利弗被下了迷魂
- What happened? - Oliver was dosed with vertigo.
-库伦斯干的 -难怪他刚刚在威廉面前失控了
- Kullens did it. - That would explain why he lost it on William.
他说你把他撵走了
He said, you, uh-- you kicked him out.
不 我不会这么做
No, I didn't. I would never.
他在去警局的路上
Uh, he's on his way to the precinct.
完全是我的错
I mean, that's totally my fault.
我告诉他 迪亚兹会在那里
I told him that Diaz would be there.
昆汀 那是自杀之举
Quentin, this is a suicide mission.
-你得阻止他 -这就出发
- You have to stop him. - I'm on my way.
好的
OK.
怎么了 爸爸还好吗
What's happening? Is dad all right?
爸爸磕药了 不是那种药
No. Dad is on drugs. I mean, not that kind of drugs.
他会没事的 但我得去帮他
He's gonna be fine. I just--I have to go help him, ok?
我知道 我刚在听
I know. I was listening.
你真是个小天使
You're an angel.
真的
Actually an angel.
出来 昆汀
Get out of here, Quentin.
你穿这个做什么
What are you doing in that old thing?
回归到我最初的任务
Getting back to my original mission.
这只是迷魂在作祟
Listen. That's just the Vertigo talking.
-你不能进去 -这一切都在今晚结束
- You cannot go in there! - This ends tonight.
就算你没嗨 这也不是个好主意
Listen. Even if you weren't high, this would be a bad idea.
-你寡不敌众 -我可以的
- You're outnumbered! - I can handle it.
-听着 -我说
- Listen to me. - I said--unh--
我可以的
I can handle it.
昆汀 昆汀
Quentin? Quentin!
你还好吗
Hey! You ok?
你丈夫出拳很厉害
Your husband packs a punch.
你这个副市长不能被迪亚兹的人看到在这里
Diaz's men cannot find the deputy mayor here, OK?
你必须得离开
You have to get out of here, all right?
我得救我丈夫
I have to go save my husband.
是的
Yep.
不要 不要 不要
Don't, don't, don't don't, don't, don't!
别打开那扇门
Do not open that door.
那扇门外
On the other side of that door,
一帮警♥察♥正等着让你吃枪子儿呢
there's a bunch of trigger-happy cops just waiting for you.
-这是个陷阱 -你不是真的
- It is a trap. - You're not here!
不 我是真的 是我 好吗
Yes, I am. It's me, ok?
我不是幻象
It's the real me.
千万别进那扇门
Do not go through that door.
我必须去 我必须去阻止迪亚兹
I have to. I have to stop Diaz.
今后会的 但你别以这个状态去 别今晚去
And you will, but not like this, not tonight.
他明明就在那扇门后面
He is right on the other side of that door!
但也有一大帮暴怒的警♥察♥在等着你呢
So are a bunch of angry cops just waiting for you.
你进去的话 威廉怎么办
You go through that door, what happens to William?
你可以照顾威廉
William has you.
好吧 那我怎么办
Well, what happens to me?
-你离开了 -不 我没有
- You left. - No, I didn't.
之前那个不是我 奥利弗
That was not me, Oliver.
真正的我就站在你面前
The real me is standing right here,
而且我哪里也不会去
and I'm not going anywhere.
我离不开你 亲爱的 求你了
I'm glue, baby. Please.
你在哪
Where are you?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表