剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for making the time.
谢谢你 贝琪
Thank you, Becky.
我马上就让你像平常那样威胁我
I'll let you make the usual threats in a minute,
但在那之前 你要知道
but before we get to that, you should know
我的同事需要在六分钟之内听到我的消息
that my colleagues are expecting to hear from me in 6,
如果他们没收到
and if they don't,
而你可是疏忽大意
well, you would be remiss in forgetting the thermobaric explosive
忘记了我手上还有温压弹
that remains in my possession.
你想怎么样
What... do you want?
我已经告诉过你
I've already told you.
为我儿子报仇
Vengeance for my son.
我关心他 保护他 爱护他
I cared for him, protected him, loved him
正和你对这座城市所做的一样
just as you do this city,
但现在你这座城市所有的基础设施
But now... your city's entire infrastructure
都在我的掌控之下
is under my control--
所有的大楼和机构 包括民众
buildings, institutions, even people,
都在我控制之下
all under my dominion.
那些都是无辜的人
These are innocent people.
而你可以拯救他们
And you can save them...
只要把一千万美金转入这个海外账户
By wiring $10 million into that offshore account
不能超过今晚11点半
no later than 11:30 tonight...
每天转账一次 直到另行通知为止
and every night until further notice.
那样会掏空我们的
That will bankrupt us!
我正是希望这样
Well, I certainly hope so.
请别以为我花了这么长时间
Please don't imagine that I've gone
只是为了钱
to these lengths for money.
不 这完全是为了让你受罪
No. This is for you so that you'll suffer.
我没杀你儿子
I didn't kill your son.
就是你杀的
Yes, you did.
一年前的今天
One year ago this very day
就在星城
right here in Star City,
你失手没射中你的指定目标
you missed your intended target,
但是你的箭却射中了我儿子
but your arrow found its way into my boy.
如果你要寻求报复
Well, if you're seeking vengeance,
如果你想要复仇
if you want revenge...
你为什么不直接暴露我是绿箭侠的身份
why haven't you just outed me as the Green Arrow?
如果我没理解错
If my understanding is correct,
你的身份早已暴露了
that's already been done.
星城是绝对不会与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判的
Star City will not negotiate with a terrorist.
省省你那些政♥治♥废话吧 奎恩先生
Oh, spare me the political claptrap, Mr. Queen.
到今晚 即使对你而言 这话也会变得虚伪
By tonight, that will sound hollow, even to you.
你没事吧
You OK?
我已经试过所有的方法
I have tried every trick
反黑入看看凯登想要干什么
to counter-hack what Cayden is doing,
但是我完全没辙了
and I am completely boxed out,
所以我联♥系♥了阿莱娜 叫她帮我查查原因
so I contacted Alena to help me figure out why,
结果答案是 这是我的错
and the answer is, is that it's my fault.
费利西蒂 你在说什么
Felicity, what are you talking about?
在我们阻止凯登和劳蕾尔
When we stopped Cayden and Laurel
炸毁网络库的时候
from blowing up the internet vault...
那就是个诡计
that was all a ruse.
凯登就是想我们认为人们有危险
Cayden just wanted us to think that people were in trouble
这样我就会攻破他的防火墙
so that I would break through his firewall,
结果不仅没有阻止他
but instead of blocking him,
我反而帮他植入了病毒
I was actually just helping him plant a virus,
现在整座城市完全落入了他的掌控之下
and now he has complete control of the entire city.
入侵事件每十八分钟杀一个人
A hack-cident is killing one person every 18 minutes,
而我现在完全不知道该如何阻止
and I have no idea how to stop it.
我知道 要感谢凯登·詹姆斯
I do thanks to Cayden James,
好心地去市政厅找我
who was kind enough to pay me a visit at city hall.
-他想怎么样 -他要求每天一千万美金
- What'd he want? - He wants $10 million a day.
这是不可能的事
That is not the actionable part.
他和我说了他儿子死的细节
He told me the details of his son's death.
他是一年前的今天遇害的
He was killed one year ago today.
凯登认为他是我在星城时
Cayden thinks that he was collateral damage
一场战斗的附带伤害
from a fight that I had in Star city.
这不可能
It's not possible.
当时你在中枢城招募黛娜
You were in hub city recruiting Dinah.
正是
Yep.
如果凯登·詹姆斯是来寻仇
If Cayden James is motivated by revenge,
也许我们能让他收手
maybe we can get him to stand down.
我同意
Well, I like that idea
因为我既没办法阻止他
because I have no way of stopping him my way,
也没有头绪能让你们找到他
and I have no location for you to find him your way.
费利西蒂 我们需要确凿的证据
Felicity, we need incontrovertible proof.
我知道 正在查
Yeah. I know. I'm on it.
真没想到我们居然没抓到文森特
I can't believe we didn't catch Vincent.
他提前我们20分钟
He had a 20-minute lead on us.
-你去哪了 -说来话长
- Where have you been? - Long story.
我得先确认一些事情
I need to check on something.
如果我们还在共享情报
If we're still sharing intel,
我需要你帮我查点东西
I need you to check on something for me.
-说吧 -地铁系统
- Yeah. Shoot. - The subway system,
确切地说是红金两线交叉处
specifically where the red and gold line meet.
我在尽力避免一场灾难发生
I'm trying to stave off a disaster.
好吧 自动轨道信♥号♥♥刚刚消失了
Yeah. The automatic track signals just went offline.
-你怎么知道 -我猜的
- How'd you know? - Lucky guess.
需要支援吗
You want backup?
费利西蒂 感谢你的情报
Felicity, I appreciate the intel,
但我们不再共事了
but we're not working together anymore.
我的小队能处理好
My team can handle it.
处理什么
Handle what?
凯登·詹姆斯要在一个小时内袭击地铁
Cayden James is gonna attack the subway in less than an hour.
我本想说"着装准备" 但我们已经准备好了
I'd say "Suit up", but we already are.
行动
Let's go.
伙计们 来看看这个
Hey, guys. Take a look at this.
这是城里的交通系统
This is the city's transportation system,
这些是目前发生过的所有事故
and these are all the accidents that have happened so far.
不少都在城市边缘
A lot around the edges.
铁路和高速公路
The train lines and the freeways.
他在策划围城
He's laying siege to the city.
也许这就是他为什么要夺取港口的原因
That's probably why he wanted the port.
这正是他意图所在
It's exactly what he's doing.
他想切断所有出城路线
He wants to block off all the exit routes.
并阻断外界的所有支援
And stop all the reinforcements from the outside.
还有他没袭击的道路吗
Any roads he hasn't hit yet?
有 还剩一条出城的道路
Yeah. There's one exit left out of the city,
是一条隧♥道♥
and it's the tunnel.
威廉
William.
我在电视上看见你新任妈妈了
I saw your new mom on TV.
她可真性感
She's pretty hot.
她会给你读睡前故事吗
She read you bedtime stories?
至少她还识字 不像你妈妈
Well, at least she can read, unlike your mom.
这次郊游 会很有趣的
This field trip, it's gonna be fun.
-你确定你没事 -是的 好得很
-you sure you're good? -yep. Never better.
我让西斯科做好的
Had Cisco put this together.
你还好吧
You OK?
还好 还好
Yeah. Yeah.
该行动了
We need to move.
去把你儿子救回来
Let's go save your son.
小心这些钢轨
Careful around these metal lines.
它们有时会带电
Sometimes, they can be electrified.
我知道 我又不是小孩
I know that, T. I'm not 6.
我可不知道
I didn't know that.
这些轨道被设定在交叉状态
Hey. These tracks are set to cross.
列车会相撞的
The trains are gonna collide.
那个可能是开关 那个扳手
That could be the switch, that lever.
拉下它
Pull it.
卡住了
It's stuck.
这些电闸盒还被锁住了
These switch boxes are locked, though.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表