剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
and you know what I think?
我觉得威廉能处理好
I think William can handle it.
-我不知道 -我知道
- I don't know. - I do
因为 你懂的 基因
Because, you know, genetics.
你准备好了吗
Aren't you ready yet?
我们要出发了
We're moving out.
我马上就去
I'll be right there.
-怎么了 -文森特在使用链接
- what's going on? - Vincent's using the link
向我的T球传达讯息
to my t-spheres to send a message.
摩尔斯电码
Morse code.
聪明 他说了什么
Clever. What does it say?
"攻击
"Attack...
橡树
Oak...
街
Street...
立刻"
Now."
我猜测这是个警告而不是指令
I'm assuming that's a warning, not a directive.
橡树街是奥利弗和昆汀
Oak street is one of the safe zones
设置的安全区之一
Oliver and Quentin set up.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
着装准备
Suit up.
警官巡逻 携带枪♥支♥
Officers marching, guns out,
整个城市都被包围了
City under siege.
简直像"逃离底特律"
It's like "Escape from detroit."
我不知道我是该纠正你呢
I don't know whether to correct you
还是欣然接受你引用了
or to just embrace your attempt at referencing
我最爱的约翰·卡朋特的电影
one of my favorite John Carpenter films.
我觉得重要的是人们都很害怕
I think the point is that people are scared.
这并不好
It's not good.
他们应该害怕
They should be scared.
所以他们才需要我们
That's why they need us.
当你说"我们" 是仅仅指你自己
When you say, "us", do you mean just you
并间接地挖苦我们团队
and it's a passive dig at our team--
没有双关的意思 还是你是指
No pun intended-- or do you mean
我们所有人并且认为我们的团队是独♥立♥的
all of us and you recognize our own team as being independent--
柯蒂斯我们收到了你的短♥信♥
Curtis, we got your message.
谢谢你找我们
Thanks for reaching out.
所以现在是什么局势
So what are we dealing with here?
我们掌握了确实可靠的依据
We have it on good authority
这里是凯登·詹姆斯下一个目标
This place is Cayden James' next target.
-你们怎么知道 -我们知道
- How do you know? - We know.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
不是故意打断这场尴尬的团队重聚
Not to spoil the really awkward team reunion,
但你们有客人来访
but you have incoming.
哇 你们有许多客人
Whoa. You have lots of incoming.
我们需要立刻行动
We need to move out right now!
爸爸会没事吗
Is dad gonna be ok?
他会没事的
Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
我知道你现在跟你♥爸♥闹得有点不开心
Look. I know you're not all that happy with your dad right now,
但这是你♥爸♥最擅长的事
but this--this is what he does best,
没人比他做得更好
and nobody does it better.
但每个人都会犯错
But everybody makes mistakes.
事情会出错
Things go wrong.
他不可能面面俱到
He can't plan for everything.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你♥爸♥爸做的事 十分危险
What your dad does, it's---it's very dangerous,
英雄无法每次都平安归来
And heroes don't always make it home.
我永不会忘记
I never forget that.
但你知道 我爱你的爸爸
But, you know, I've loved your dad
从第一次他带给我一台
from the first time he brought me
千疮百孔的电脑
a bullet-riddled computer.
提醒我以后跟你讲这件事
Remind me to tell you about that one.
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago,
代表我爱了他很久
which means I've loved him for a long time,
同时也为他担心了很久
which means I've worried about him for a long time,
而且他也会不诚实
and he--he hasn't always been truthful.
他撒过谎 保守过秘密
He's lied, he's kept secrets.
他不完美
He's not perfect.
这种人生 并不是理想的
This life, it's-- it's not ideal--heh--
但他作出了牺牲
But he makes his sacrifices,
我们也应该有所牺牲
so we have to make ours.
有时我会觉得正是如此才让我们的爱
I sometimes think to myself that that's what makes this love
比其他形形色♥色♥的爱都深沉
deeper than other kinds of love.
听起来很俗气
You know, it sounds cheesy,
但这是因为我们不能把一切当作理所当然
but it does because we can't take things for granted.
我们要承受一切都会被突然夺去的
We have to live with the fear and the uncertainty
恐惧感和不确定性
that everything can be taken from us in an instant...
叛徒 我要让你下地狱
Traitor! I'm taking you to hell with--
因为这是我们选择自己爱的人
Because that's the price we pay
而付出的代价
for choosing the people that we love.
所有他做的事都出自正当理由
Everything he does, he does for a good reason
又或者他认为是正当理由
or what he thinks is a good reason,
所以你可以为你♥爸♥爸担心
so you can worry about your dad,
但你得相信
but you have to believe
他会安然无恙
that he's going to be ok
因为这是唯一行得通的方式
because that's the only way that this works.
可以吗
Ok?
好了 现在来看
Ok. Now watch.
干掉这两个人以后
Now after he takes these two down,
他会旋转
He's going to spin,
解除他的武装 用力一踢
Disarm him...kick.
他可能在这要用箭了
He's probably gonna use the arrow right here!
你也许不应该看这些
You probably should not have been allowed to watch that.
这绝对是为人父母该知道的
That's definitely in parenting 101.
干得好
Good work.
并没有改变什么 大哥
Doesn't change anything, hoss.
来吧
Come on.
他很
He's--he's pretty--
厉害
amazing, yeah.
我本来想说牛逼的
Well, I was gonna say badass.
牛逼
Badass.
对于两个互不信任的团队
Well, for two teams that do not trust each other,
你们干得很漂亮
you guys worked together pretty well.
除了他们从不与我们分享
Well, except for the fact that they never shared with us
是从哪里得到信息的
where they got their information.
发生什么了
What's happening?
凯登关闭了所有的通讯
Cayden's shutting down all communications--
邮件 电视 电♥话♥ 网络 所有
E-mail, tv, cell phones, internet traffic, everything.
我们没有赶上他十一点半的最后期限
We didn't meet his 11:30 deadline.
你可以告诉阿莱娜
Can you please talk to Alena
我们没有时间了吗
and tell her that we are running out of time?
我已经告诉她了 她在尽她所能
I already did. She's working as fast as she can.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我得去跟我的儿子谈谈
I need to go talk to my son.
你们今晚救了雷内的命
You saved Rene's life tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟你站在一边
I'm on your side, D.
我之前并不确定
I wasn't so sure before.
所以现在怎么办
So...what now?
在我小时候 如果发生了什么事
When I was growing up, if something happened,
我爸会组织家庭会议
my dad would call a family meeting
这样我们就可以进行讨论
so that we could all talk about it.
我知道我们都分别和你谈过了
And I know we've already both talked to you separately,
但我们觉得还是聚在一起好
but we just thought we'd all get together
把想法说出来 打开天窗说亮话
And just talk it out, put it all in the open.
我很抱歉我对你撒谎了
I'm terribly sorry that I lied to you.
我没有任何借口
There is no excuse for it,
我也是第一次做爸爸
And I'm new at this whole dad thing,
但这也不能成为借口
but that's not an excuse either.
我只是
I've just--I've...
在用自己的方式去完成它
been trying to work my way through it,
但实际上我遇到的坎坷
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表