剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
迪亚兹在向雷内施压吗
Diaz was putting pressure on Rene?
不行
No, no, no.
即使假设我们可以
I mean, even assuming we could,
陪审团也不知道里卡多·迪亚兹是谁
the jury has no idea who Ricardo Diaz is.
传统观点认为不要问客户
Conventional wisdom says you never ask a client
他是否有罪 因为我知道得越多
if they are guilty because the more I know,
手脚越束缚
the more it might tie my hands,
但我想问
But I am gonna ask.
你是绿箭侠吗
Are you the Green Arrow?
是的
Yes.
那么我提议一个新策略
Then I'm gonna propose a new strategy.
好的
Ok.
废弃陪审团
Jury nullification.
你要承认自己是绿箭侠
You're going to admit to being the Green Arrow.
我们强调你为这座城市
We are then going to highlight
做的每一件事
every single thing you have done for this city,
长久以来你拯救了它
All the times you have saved it.
我们辩护你不该入狱
We will argue you do not deserve to go to prison.
这是合法途径 奥利弗
This is a legitimate chance, Oliver.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
为什么不能
Why not?
这等于在我自己背后树靶子
I'd be putting a target on my back,
等于在我妻子我儿子
I'd be putting a target
背后树靶子
on my wife and son's back.
我做绿箭侠六年了
I have been the Green Arrow for 6 years.
我不打算永远做下去
I didn't plan on doing it forever.
我想某天 我的使命会结束
I thought that one day, my mission would end
我就终于 这么久以来
and I would finally, after all this time,
有机会过我想要的生活
Get a chance to actually live my life.
如果我把自己是绿箭侠昭告天下的话
That will never happen...
那就永远不可能了
if I tell the whole world that I'm the Green Arrow.
你不必作证
You don't have to testify.
简不必传唤你
Jean doesn't have to call you.
不 她需要 我也想作证
Yes, she does, and I want to testify.
我不想让你为了我陷入这种境地
I don't want you in a position
因为我作伪证
where you perjure yourself because of me.
这只是在我已为你犯下的重罪上
Oh, well, let me just add it to the long list of felonies
再加一条
I've already committed for you.
听着 约翰有计划
Look, John has something planned.
你不必冒险
You don't have to take the chance.
只要不让你离开威廉和我
I will take any chance if it keeps you
我愿冒任何风险
from being taken away from me and William.
开庭
Court is back in session.
开始了
Here we go.
我以最优异的成绩毕业于
I graduated summa cum laude
麻省理工学院
from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
网络安全和计算机科学
with master's degrees
硕士学位
in cyber security and computer sciences.
2015至2016年
From 2015-2016, I served as the CEO
曾任帕尔默科技股份有限公♥司♥总裁
of Palmer Tech, incorporated.
谢谢
Thank you.
辩方律师想请斯莫克小姐
The defense moves to have Ms. Smoak accepted
做专家证人
as an expert witness.
我不觉得这有什么意义 洛林女士
I don't see the point of this, Ms. Loring.
我想让证人
I want the witness to testify
就这张照片的有效性作证
as to the validity of this photograph.
好吧 但快点
Fine, but make it quick.
斯莫克小姐 这张照片
Ms. Smoak, this appears to be a photograph
貌似是你的丈夫 奥利弗·奎恩
of your husband, Oliver Queen,
穿着绿箭侠的衣服
dressed as the Green Arrow.
是的 关键词是"貌似"
Yes. The key word's being "Appears to be."
这张照片被篡改过
This photo has been doctored.
像素级分♥析♥会显示
A pixel level analysis will show
几乎检测不到的光线偏差
almost undetectable light shifts
以及分辨率不统一
and resolution inconsistencies
这些都不会出现在原图中
that would not be present in a natural photo.
反对 法官大人
Objection, your honor.
你向我们展示一张据称是篡改过的照片
What is the point of showing us
究竟有什么意义
an allegedly doctored photograph at all?
假设奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠
The better question would be who,
最好问问是谁 出于什么原因
and why would they doctor a photo
要篡改一张照片
to make Oliver Queen look like the Green Arrow
还要让他看起来像绿箭侠
if he were the Green Arrow?
我是说 他不是 他是我丈夫 我会知道的
I mean, which he's not. He's my husband. I would know.
没问题了
No further questions.
奎恩先生何时被捕
When was Mr. Queen arrested?
2017年11月21日
November 21, 2017.
那你们俩什么时候结的婚
And when were the two of you married?
11月28日
November 28th.
-就在一周后 -是的
- Just a week later. - Yes.
你匆忙结婚
Is it possible that you rushed the wedding
这样一旦如果要你指证奎恩先生
so that you could claim spousal privilege
你就能行使自己的配偶特权 是不是
just in case you had to testify against Mr. Queen?
我已经爱了奥利弗六年
I have been in love with Oliver for 6 years.
相信我 一点都不匆忙
Trust me, it felt anything but rushed.
我们换个话题吧
Let's change the topic.
你父亲是诺亚·库特勒 那个所谓的计算者
Your father's Noah Kuttler, the alleged Calculator.
-反对 -反对无效
- Objection. - Overruled.
他已经洗心革面了
He's reformed.
但此前
But before he was,
你知道他曾是
did you know that he was
一个臭名昭着的电脑黑客和网络罪犯吗
a notorious computer hacker and cyber criminal?
不 我不知道
No. I had no idea.
说明你没有能力在与你很亲近的人身上
Doesn't say much about your ability to see criminality
-判断是非 -我
- in people close to you, does it? - I w--
说起来 有其父必有其女
And under the heading "Apples Falling from Trees,"
你就从没参与过网络犯罪吗
have you yourself ever engaged in cyber crime?
对 没有过
No, I haven't.
如果你想证明我做过 祝你好运 范·欧文女士
Good luck proving otherwise, Ms. Van Owen.
罗伊·哈珀不是治安维持者
Roy Harper is not a vigilante.
他牺牲了自己
He sacrificed himself to protect the identity
保护了那个人的身份
of a man that the city at the time
当时的市民称其为兜帽男或绿箭
referred to as the Hood or the Arrow.
我从那以后才知道
I've since come to learn that
他和绿箭侠是同一个人
the Green Arrow is the same person.
但那不是你
But that's not you.
肯定不是我
It's absolutely not me.
那你知道是谁吗
And do you know who it is?
是的 我知道 但我不会暴露他的身份
Yes, I do, but I will not reveal his identity...
哪怕坐牢
Not even if it sends me to prison.
我问完了
Pass the witness.
这说法真方便
Well, that's convenient.
你不是绿箭侠
You're not the Green Arrow.
你知道谁是
You know who is the Green Arrow,
但你不说
But you're not saying.
我信守诺言 范·欧文女士
Well, I keep my promises, Ms. Van Owen.
你何时见过这位神秘的男士
When did you meet this mystery man?
在我返回星城不久
Shortly after I returned to Star City.
你知道的 我被放逐到
As you know, I was marooned for 5 years
一个叫炼狱的小岛五年
on an island named Lian Yu.
这张照片是在那五年间拍的
This photograph was taken during that 5-year period.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
为什么炼狱看起来那么像俄♥国♥
Why does Lian Yu look a lot like Russia?
-反对 -反对无效
- Objection. - Overruled.
我们是从一个叫苏珊·威廉姆斯的记者那里
We obtained this photograph
获得了这张照片
from a reporter by the name of Susan Williams.
我并没完全坦白
I have not been entirely forthcoming
那段时期发生的事
about that period of time in my life.
一部分时间是在香港度过的
Parts of it were spent in Hong Kong,
而且 是的 一部分是在俄♥国♥度过
And, yes, parts of it were spent in Russia.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表