剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
达米恩·达克 拉斯·厄尔·高福
Damien Darhk, Ra's Al Ghul,
在毁灭你这件事上 奥利弗
when it comes to destroying you, Oliver,
我们都退居二位
we all come in second place.
你唯一不能击败的敌人是你自己
You're the one enemy you can't defeat.
什么事 昆汀
Yes, Quentin?
听证会要开始了 你到底在哪儿
Hearing's about to start. Where the hell are you?
库伦斯给我下了迷魂
Well, Kullens dosed me with Vertigo,
我一直在处理这事
and I have been dealing with it.
你不是说迪亚兹最近在贩卖♥♥迷魂
Didn't you say that Diaz was dealing Vertigo these days?
库伦斯明显是迪亚兹的人
Well, Kullens is working for Diaz apparently.
我们和沃森探员进展如何
Listen. Where are we with Agent Watson?
-她在仔细考虑 -她得快点考虑
- She's mulling it over. - She's got to mull faster.
我会再给她打个电♥话♥
All right. I'll give her another call.
你尽快赶到这儿来 行吗
Listen. Just get down here as fast as you can, all right?
我已经出发了
I'm on my way.
奥利
Ollie.
你为什么这样看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
奥利
Ollie?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我不知道
I don't know.
要是跟她说实话
You know, if you tell her the truth,
她会觉得你疯了 奥利弗
She'll just think you're crazy, Oliver.
你会再一次伤透她
You'll break her heart all over again.
没人想要这样
Nobody wants that.
你什么都可以和我说
Hey. Hey. You can tell me anything. You know that.
我知道
I know that.
我得走了
I need to leave.
我以为船六点才开
I thought the boat left at 6:00.
-什么 -"金牌奎恩"号♥
- What? - The Gambit,
你准备和你父亲一起去的那场旅行
the trip that you're going on with your father.
我碰到了莎拉 她说你还没准备好行李
I ran into Sara. She said that you hadn't packed yet.
你想让我帮你吗
Do you want me to help you?
兄弟 看看她多么无辜
Man, look at how innocent she was,
她多么爱你
how much she loved you.
-你毁了这一切 -奥利
- You destroyed that. - Ollie.
跟她说她的下场 兄弟
Oh. Tell her about her future, man.
跟她说 她变成黑金丝雀时
Tell-- tell her about what happens
发生了什么
when she becomes the Black Canary.
奥利 救救我
Ollie, please help me.
求你 我吓坏了
Please. I'm scared.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
这会毁了我父亲的
This is gonna destroy my father.
他承受不了这个
He can't handle this.
她说得对
She's got a point.
我的问题是 你一开始为什么
My question is, why did you let her
放任她变成黑金丝雀
become the Black Canary in the first place?
她是个律师
She's a lawyer.
怎么 上了两节自卫课
What, after a couple self-defense classes
以及和你对打了几次
and a few sparring sessions with you,
你觉得她就准备好对付暴徒和杀手了
You think she's ready to go handle thugs and killers?
-错了 -对 你犯的错
- It was a mistake. - Yeah. Your mistake.
而我得为此付出代价
Which I had to pay for.
错了
It was a mistake...
但我了解你
but I knew you,
我知道不管有没有我
and I knew that you would do it
你都会去做
with or without me.
我以为这是我可以保护你的方式
I thought this way I could protect you.
可结果呢 奥利
and how did that work out for you, Ollie, huh?
对 奥利 她结果如何呢
Yeah, Ollie. How'd that work out for her?
对我来说不太好
For me, not too good.
我给过你出路
Uh-uh. I gave you an out.
我告诉过你退下
I told you to stand down.
-退下 -不可能
- Stay down! - No way!
约翰来这里看过我
You know, John came to see me in here.
费利西蒂也来过 但你从没出现过 大哥
Felicity, too, but you were nowhere, hoss.
他说到点子上了 奥利弗
He's got a point, Oliver.
要是你心里没丝毫内疚
If your conscience is so sparkly clean,
你为什么没去探望雷内
why didn't you check on Rene?
你就在那儿 雷内说得很清楚
You were here. Rene made it clear.
事实是 你们所有人都说得很清楚
Matter of fact, all of you have made it clear
你们不想和我有一点瓜葛
That you don't want anything to do with me.
总是给自己辩解
Always a comeback for everything.
够了
That's enough.
这不是真的
It's not real.
蕾莎
Raisa.
你在这不安全
It's not safe here for you.
有人来过
A man came.
蕾莎 什么人
Raisa, what-- what man?
身上有龙纹身
With a dragon tattoo.
他想伤害你
He wants to hurt you.
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
小女士不愿意放弃反抗
Little lady wouldn't go down without a fight.
你妻儿不在这
Your wife and kid aren't here.
他们在科学展
They're at some science fair.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
你还认为这一切是假的吗
You still think this isn't real?
这下感觉够真了吧
Does that feel real enough for you?
我一直好奇为什么没人
I always wondered why nobody just does that--
直接杀了你
Kill you straight.
结果才知道这样做只是浪费时间
Turns out, it'd be a waste of time.
你作为死士比
You're more dangerous as a martyr
作为绿箭侠更危险
Than you are as Green Arrow,
但在那之前
But before that happens,
我还要
There's a lot left of you
慢慢折磨你
that I want to break.
昆汀 听证会得帮我拖一下
Yeah. Quentin, hi. I'm gonna need that hearing delayed.
我会解释一切的 我正赶去市政厅
I'll explain everything. I'm on my way to city hall.
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city,
你知道原因
And you know why.
因为我逃脱了你
Because I got away from you.
你不应该有同伴
You were never supposed to have partners.
本就不应该有约翰·狄格尔
There was never supposed to be a John Diggle,
费利西蒂·斯莫克
a Felicity Smoak,
还有绿箭团队
a Team Arrow.
本就不应该有绿箭侠
There was never supposed to be a Green Arrow.
本应该只有任务
There was only the mission!
我失策了
I lost sight of that.
你失去了你的城市
You lost your city!
你现在知道你得做什么
And now you know what you have to do
才能赢回它
to get it back.
超过一个小时了
It's been over an hour.
市长在哪里
Where is the mayor?
为什么不问里卡多·迪亚兹呢
Well, why don't you ask Ricardo Diaz?
抱歉迟到了
Apologies for being late.
迟到了一个小时
Over an hour late,
我们希望你迟到的理由
and we certainly hope you've come with something
值得我们的等待
worthy of our time.
等一下
One minute.
-你还好吗 -不
- You all right? - No.
沃森呢
Where are we with Watson?
我们得靠自己了
We're on our own.
我们只有这一张牌了
It's our only card.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to play it?
我们只有这一张牌了
It's our only card.
-市长先生 -这个U盘
- Mr. Mayor. - Ok. This flash drive,
包含的经济数据和相关材料能将
it contains financial data and correspondence linking
希尔队长和地检阿曼德与著名的重罪犯
Captain Hill and D.A. Armand with a known felon
里卡多·迪亚兹联♥系♥起来
named Ricardo Diaz.
哪里著名了
Known by whom?
我从没听说过里卡多·迪亚兹
I've never heard of a Ricardo Diaz.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表