剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
It is.
但说真的 虽然我担心
But, honestly, as worried as I am
你的手 但昨晚之后
about your hand, after last night,
我更担心你的脑子
I'm a little more worried about your head.
我知道
I know.
黛娜 我知道
Hey, Dinah, I know.
听着
Look...
每次我在军中下令
Every time I've had to give orders
在这个团队下令
in the army, on this team,
总是有人
there was always someone there
支持我
backing my plays.
我不习惯一个人做艰难的决定
I'm not used to making the hard calls alone.
没人比我对自己
No one is more disappointed in me
更失望
than me.
下次别再这样了
Well, next time, get it right.
性命攸关
Our lives depend on it.
本小姐弹无虚发
?She shoots, she scores!
查到什么了
What do we have?
这是我们的新朋友在2015年的样子
Ok, these are our new friends back in 2015.
但昨晚 你说只有五个人
But last night, you said there were only 5.
你觉得那个领导跑路时
You think when that leader went rogue,
有人没跟她一起走
not everyone went with her.
汪汪 野狗说得没错
Woof. Wild dog for the win.
三位原成员
Three of her original members
叛逃回了中情局 至少待了一阵子
defected back to the CIA for a little while at least.
什么意思 一阵子
What do you mean, for a little while?
因为这两个家伙分别死于
Ok, 'cause this guy and this guy were both killed
去年的两起毒气袭击案中
in separate poison gas attacks last year,
一个在摩苏尔 一个在的黎波里
One in Mosul, one in Tripoli.
这段录像...
The video footage is...
真的很恐怖
It's--it's really gruesome.
毒气不可能是巧合
Well, poison gas can't be a coincidence.
不 我是说伊♥斯♥兰♥国跟他们俩都有关
No. I mean, ISIS is linked to both of them,
但我很确定奥尼克斯喜欢用这种办法解决问题
but I'm pretty sure this is how Onyx likes to solve her problems.
所以她组织两起恐怖袭击 只是为了解气吗
So she staged two terrorist attacks just to settle a grudge?
不只是为了解气
No, not just a grudge.
只有这两个人能证明她跟失窃的黄金有关
These are the only two that can pin her to the stolen gold.
对
Bingo.
行 所以她在清除叛徒
All right. So she's wiping out defectors.
只剩罗布·雷诺兹的行踪还未知
Got one left--Rob Reynolds, whereabouts unknown.
对 但估计就在星城或这附近
Yeah, but you got to figure Star City or somewhere close by.
我猜我们该担心的是 这毒气
Well, I'm guessing we should worry
会对人口密集的区域造成多大危害
what this gas could do to a populated area.
是啊 看
Oh, yeah. Look.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
怎么样
How's it going?
挺好
Fine.
你还在为考试发愁吗
You still worried about the test?
嗯
Yeah.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Anything that I can do to help?
你知道二次方程吗
Uh, do you know quadratic equations?
听着有一丁点儿耳熟
Wow! Um, those sound vaguely familiar,
不过
But then again,
我以前不是最热爱数学的学生 所以
I wasn't the most enthusiastic math student, so...
我现在真不该
I really shouldn't be talking
跟帮不了我的人说话
to anyone who can't help me right now.
好
Ok.
有空吗 大哥
Got a minute, hoss?
当然
Sure.
是关于博拉德的事吗
This about Pollard's bill?
不 抱歉 我...
No. Uh, sorry. I...
我一直没回办公室
I've been out of the office.
不 是关于约翰
No, this is about John.
他怎么了
What about him?
这行不通的
It's not working out.
你在说昨晚的事吗
You talking about last night?
我说的是
I'm talking about something--
我说的是
I'm talking about
比昨晚发生的事
Something a hell of a lot worse
还要糟得多的事
than what happened last night.
那毒气能害死上万人
That poison gas could kill thousands.
约翰能处理好
John can handle it.
所以我才过来 大哥
That's why I'm here, hoss.
他不行 他现在不在状态
He can't. He's in over his head.
昨晚幸亏没人牺牲
We're lucky nobody died last night,
但没那么多幸亏
But luck runs out.
我们需要你归队
We need you to come back.
我还在找雷诺兹的位置
I'm still working on a 20 with Reynolds.
得要一会儿
It's gonna take a while.
这些秘密行动小组成员很难找
These black op guys are really hard to find.
我只是很惊讶看到你在这
I'm just surprised to see you here,
我也很惊讶你记得门禁密♥码♥
And I'm also surprised that you remembered the access code.
我才一周没来罢了
It's been, like, a week.
-对 开个玩笑 -好吧
- Yeah. It was--it was a joke. - Ok.
我猜你来是为了...
I'm guessing you're here for--
对 你们在找的那个雷诺兹
Well, yeah, and the guy that you're searching for, this Reynolds.
-对 -柯蒂斯能搞定吗
- Yeah. - Can Curtis handle it?
能 他肯定能 怎么 你需要什么
Yeah. I'm sure he can. Why? What do you need?
我问威廉需要什么 他需要个家教
Well, I asked William what he needs, and he needs a tutor.
你俩走运了
Lucky for you and for him,
你眼前的是内华达州
You are looking at Nevada's
三届运动数学州冠军
3-time state mathletics champion.
才三届吗
Only 3 times?
对 大一的不让参赛
Yeah, they wouldn't let freshmen enter.
当时简直是酷刑
It was an ordeal.
我不记恨了 但还是很受伤
I got over it, but it still kind of hurts.
这事不能妨碍行动
This can't interfere with an operation.
不会 我们还在等候
No. We're in a holding pattern.
柯蒂斯肯定可以来替我的
I'm sure Curtis can come and cover me.
我或许得突然离开
I might have to leave abruptly,
但除此之外 没问题
but other than that, yeah. No, it's not a problem.
我们在那见吧 我要...
Well, I'll probably see you back there. I'm gonna...
好 可以 好 可以
Ok. Yeah. Ok, yeah.
好 我打给柯蒂斯 他很快就能过来
Yeah, I'll call Curtis. He'll be here soon.
好好 再见
Ok. Ok, bye. Bye.
真奇怪
This is weird.
到这下面来吗
Being back down here?
你有多少次看到我在下面郁闷的
How many times have you come down here to find me brooding?
我不是郁闷 奥利弗 我在思考
Well, I'm not brooding, Oliver. I'm thinking.
好
Yeah.
或许有那么点郁闷吧
Ok, maybe I'm brooding a little bit.
如果你还没想清楚
Well, if you haven't figured it out already,
你这表情跟绿兜帽一样
that expression is as much a part of the uniform
都是装备的一部分
as the green hood.
每次你在下面郁闷
Every time you were down here brooding,
都是因为你有什么事做错了
it was because you made some kind of mistake.
我想你又做错了 兄弟
I think you made another one, man.
不 根本没错
No. Not even close.
谁找过你了 雷内
Who came to you? Rene?
我要找费利西蒂帮忙
I needed to come and ask Felicity a favor.
接着我就看到了
And then, of course, I saw
这幅非常熟悉的表情
that very familiar expression.
我不禁想是不是对你要求太过分了
It makes me wonder if maybe I asked too much of you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我为了威廉放弃了当绿箭侠
I gave up being the Green Arrow for William,
但你有小约翰 还有莱拉
but you have J.J., you have Lyla.
这并不公平
It doesn't exactly seem fair.
这根本不是问题所在 奥利弗
That's not the issue at all, Oliver.
我早就习惯这样的人生了
I made my peace with this whole life a long time ago.
那么问题是什么
So what's the problem?
我不知道你是怎么做的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表