剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
因为你跟我的友谊驱逐了你
because of your friendship with me.
我欠你一份人情 也欠了他们的
I owed you a debt, I owed them a debt.
我还清了
I paid it.
你现在可以回家了 阿纳托利
You can go home now, Anatoly.
你说过你是个高尚的人
You said you were an honorable man.
现在我觉得你心里明白迪亚兹并不是
Now, I think you know deep down that Diaz isn't.
帮我阻止他
Help me stop him.
好吧 你是对的
Well, you're right.
我曾是个高尚的人
I was honorable man.
用手铐就可以了
Handcuffs would've been fine.
怎么 好让你掰断手指逃脱吗
What, so you can dislocate thumbs and escape?
得了吧 奥利弗
Come on, Oliver.
你大多数伎俩都是我教的
Most of your tricks I taught you.
我还教过你不要单独行动 对吧
I also taught you not to go into situation alone, hmm?
我回到最初了 阿纳托利
I've gone back to basics, Anatoly.
我现在单干
I'm working alone.
所以你才穿着兜帽男的装备
That explains why you broke into SCPD
闯入了星城警署
wearing kapiushon outfit.
我和迪亚兹好好嘲笑了一番这事
Diaz and I had good laugh on that one.
或许有一天
Maybe one day
关于这件事我们会笑得更欢
we will have bigger laugh about this.
所以你俩现在是朋友了
So you two are friends now.
我还以为你想回归兄弟会 阿纳托利
I thought you wanted back in with the Bratva, Anatoly,
所以我才转交给你
so I delivered that to you.
而我也谢过了你
And I thank you.
过去一年 我看事情看得更透了
But over past year, I see things a little more clearly.
我为兄弟会奉献了一生
I devote my whole life to brothers.
我甚至成为他们的教父
I even become their pakhan.
遇到首个挫折
And at first setback...
他们就把我赶了出去
they cast me out.
迪亚兹要做的事情比赶你出去更糟
Oh, Diaz is gonna do far worse than cast you out.
如果我背叛了他 是的
If I betray him, yes,
但我为什么要这么做
but why would I do that?
迪亚兹
Diaz...
会让我变得非常有钱
is going to make me a very rich man.
兄弟会用了一百年
Bratva took a hundred years
从蹲监狱打入政♥府♥
to go from prison into government.
迪亚兹做同样的事只用了几个月
Diaz did same thing in months.
我还是要干掉他
I'm still gonna take him down.
单凭你自己不行
Not alone, you cannot.
我的使命本来就该独来独往
My mission was always supposed to be solitary.
把我放进团队
Put me with a team,
让我跟我在乎的人一起执行任务
fill it with people that I care about...
会使我分心
it splits my focus.
你认为是因为这个迪亚兹才打败了你吗
Is that why you think Diaz was able to beat you?
他趁我分心控制了这座城市
He took over the city while I was distracted.
如果你真的相信如此
If you seriously believe that,
那你就比我想的还要蠢
then you are even bigger fool that I thought.
那就是真的很蠢了
And that is saying something.
回来真好
Damn! It is good to be back.
我猜他们说的没错
I guess it's true what they say,
哪里都比不上地堡
there's no place like bunker.
我打赌你很怀念柯蒂斯的父亲玩笑
I bet you really missed Curtis' dad jokes.
还真是 就一点
You know what? I did. A little.
但我更想念这件宝贝
But I missed this baby more.
好吧 很好
Well, good.
因为你将要时常穿着它了
Cause you are gonna be wearing it plenty.
我们是目前仅存的治安维持者团队了
We're the only vigilante team left standing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
约翰跟奥利弗闹翻了
John got into a huge fight with Oliver
随后加入了天眼会
and joined A.R.G.U.S.
然后奥利弗把费利西蒂赶出了地堡
Then Oliver kicked Felicity out of the bunker.
所以现在他要单干了
So now he's going solo.
所以奥利弗终于把他们全都赶走了
So Oliver finally drove them all away.
我不能说我很惊讶 或者有多关心
I can't say I'm surprised or that I care.
干掉迪亚兹本来就该是我们三个人
Taking down Diaz was always gonna come down to the 3 of us.
有什么计划吗
So what's the plan?
我们可以等国♥家♥安♥全♥局的线索发挥作用
Well, we can wait till my NSA lead pans out.
到那时 我们就成了涸辙之鱼
Till then, we're kind of dead in the water.
这座城市要完了
The city's dying.
我们不能就这么闲等着
We can't just sit around here picking our noses.
对 你说得太对了
No. You're absolutely right.
我们得想个办法
And we need to go at this some way
不依赖找到迪亚兹去做
that does not depend on finding Diaz,
即使这意味着抓救命稻草
even if that means grasping at straws.
听着 这不是抓救命稻草
Look, forget grasping at straws.
如果我们抓他的钱包呢
What if we grasp at his wallet?
接近迪亚兹的最佳方式
The best way to get to Diaz
就是追查他的行动
is to go after his operation.
什么行动
What operation?
他曾经非常投入推行迷魂药
He was really deep into pushing vertigo.
-曾经是 -约翰和奥利弗
- Was? - John and Oliver...
三周前毁掉了他的行动
took out his operation 3 weeks ago.
这意味着迪亚兹
Well, then that means
不得不出来寻找新的供应商
Diaz has to be in the market for a new supplier.
或者找之前的
Or an old one.
在迪亚兹入狱前 他率领过天蝎
Before Diaz went to prison, he led the Scorpions.
那是星城最大的供应商
That is star city's biggest supplier.
好像机会很渺茫
That feels like a leap.
或许是 但我们只知道这些
It may be, but it's all we got.
就算没找到迪亚兹
And even if it doesn't lead to Diaz,
我们也还是破坏了一次贩毒行动
we still take down a drug operation.
这是双赢
That's a win-win.
是啊 但问题是
Yeah, but the problem is
随着我离开了星城警局
with me boxed out of the SCPD,
搞到天蝎的情报会困难很多
It's gonna be a lot harder to get intel on the Scorpions.
或许不会
Maybe not.
迪亚兹不是唯一在贫民窟长大的人
Diaz isn't the only person who grew up in the glades.
我非常惊讶能收到你的邀请
Well, I was pretty surprised to get your invite,
特别是来这里
especially to this place.
你记得我说过要和我女儿们来的 是吧
You remembered what I said about coming here with my girls, huh?
而且新店也重新装♥修♥了
And the new location got an upgrade.
对于新市长来说不够高档吗
Not fancy enough for the new mayor?
是完美
It's perfect.
你还好吗
You OK?
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
市长先生
Mr. Mayor...
我一直都想要祝贺你的
I've been meaning to congratulate you.
我想当面跟你说
I thought I'd come down here in person.
我是说
I mean...
你是我的城市的市长
you are the mayor of my city.
而我们有很多共同之处
And we have a lot in common.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
开门见山 我喜欢
Straight to business. I love it.
这是关于某块
Here's an executive order
市政房♥地♥产♥私人售卖♥♥的
for a certain piece of municipal real estate
行政命令
to be sold privately.
好消息是 这是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
Now, the good news, it's a bargain.
我不会签字的
Well, I'm not signing this.
我不会给你签任何字的
I'm not signing anything for you.
换做我会重新考虑的
I would reconsider your position.
真的吗
Really?
我敢打赌
I bet...
她会给你同样的建议
she'd give you that same advice.
我告诉你 如果你敢对她怎么样
I'm telling you right now, if anything happens to her--
我为什么要伤害劳蕾尔
Why would I want to hurt Laurel?
她是我的人
She's with me now.
而且她是如此聪慧的小可爱
And she is such a smart little thing.
她知道如何选择胜方
She knows how to pick the winning side.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表