剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Don't beat yourself up, Curtis.
费利西
Felicity.
我们遇上麻烦了
We have a problem.
我们遇上无比巨大的大♥麻♥烦了
We have a massively, huge problem.
再加上这周奥利弗被捕了
And considering it's in the same week Oliver has been arrested.
怎么了
What is it?
将纳米铝热剂和炸♥药♥结合在一起
The nano-thermite when combined with the explosive
可以制♥造♥出热压弹武器
creates a thermobaric weapon.
什么是热压弹武器
What's a thermobaric weapon?
它能造成一团火云
It disperses what is essentially a cloud of fire
然后把方圆180米之内的东西都高压煮熟
and then pressure-cooks everything within 200 yards.
我猜我们不用指望
I'm guessing we're giving up hope
凯登·詹姆斯是在为感恩节准备烤火鸡了
that Cayden James has to cook a lot of turkeys for Thanksgiving.
唯一的好消息是热压弹
The only good news is that a thermobaric bomb
制♥作♥起来极度困难
is extremely difficult to make.
但凯登·詹姆斯绝对能做出来
Yeah, well, Cayden James can do it,
考虑到他的过往
given his history,
他八成会在人进口密集区引爆
and he'll probably detonate it in a populated area.
使伤亡最大化
Maximize casualties.
去帮费利西蒂
Go help Felicity,
看看能不能找出他的攻击目标
see if you can find out where he's targeting.
约翰...
Hey, John...
我刚刚听说你的情况...
I just heard about what's been going on with you, and...
很抱歉你一直在经历这些
I'm really sorry you've been dealing with this.
谢谢你 费利西蒂
Thank you, Felicity.
-你和奥利弗说了吗 -没
- Have you told Oliver? - No.
我真心觉得你应该告诉他
I really think that you should tell him.
听着 他刚刚被捕
Look, he just got arrested.
我不想再给他加重负担了
I don't want to add anything to his plate.
约翰 我觉得他一定会希望知道的
John, I think he'd really want to know.
这周不是时候
Not this week.
感恩节
Thanksgiving day.
发生了太多事了
There's a million events going on.
假如你是凯登·詹姆斯
I mean, if you're Cayden James,
你会选哪里做目标
what do you target?
施食处 游♥行♥
Soup kitchens? Parade?
大卖♥♥场
Door-buster sales.
我妈妈会带我去那里
Well, that's where my mom took me.
但凯登不会随便选
Although Cayden wouldn't guess.
他很有逻辑
He would be logical.
他会计算 计算
He'd be calculating. Calculating.
我在"螺旋"看过他的一个算法
I saw one of his algorithms at Helix.
是基于交通模式的
It's based on traffic patterns
可以推断预测人流方向
and can extrapolate to predict population movements.
也许我可以把它复原出来
I mean, maybe if I can re-create it.
我来了 有什么能帮上忙的
I'm here. Uh, what can I do to help?
首先你可以先告诉我
You can start by telling me
你用了什么实验药品给约翰治疗
what prototype you used to treat John's condition.
我们的实验药品
Our prototype,
我们研发的用来治愈瘫痪
the one we've been developing to cure paralysis.
你用我们公♥司♥的专利技术
You injected our friend
给我们的朋友注射
with our company's proprietary technology,
而且 我说不好
and you didn't think to-- I don't know--
想把我蒙在鼓里
Involve me in that at all?
我以为独行侠的做事风格
I thought lone ranger was just the way
就跟螺旋动力这儿的一样呢
we did things here at Helix Dynamics.
你知道 你给公♥司♥取名字
You know, the name of the company you picked
也没问我
without consulting me.
我这就去在那儿整个算法
I'm gonna work on an algorithm over there
不过先等我弄清算法是个什么东西
when I figure out what an algorithm is.
我不敢相信你把公♥司♥的名称
I can't believe you just equated a company name
跟在朋友身上使用未经检测的治疗相提并论
to exposing a friend of ours to an untested procedure,
而你到现在也没告诉我详情
one you still haven't told me about.
就是你脊髓植入的原型
It's the prototype of your spinal implant--
我的 我是发明者
Well, mine, seeing as how I'm the one who invented it,
所以我大概不太明白
which is why I probably don't understand
你为什么觉得受到冒犯
how you get to be so offended here.
我们现在没时间争这个
We don't have time for this right now.
你应该把人群的图像
You should cross-reference the crowd's patterns
跟炸♥弹♥的破坏路径交叉比对
with the bomb's path of destruction.
我来看粒子云模拟图
I'll work on a particle cloud sim.
你不喜欢那个名字
You could've just told me
可以直接告诉我
you didn't like the name.
不只是名字
It's more than just the name.
费利西蒂 你选了我们研制的产品
Felicity, you picked the product we're making.
我们就在你的公♥寓♥里工作
We're working out of your loft.
那叫做决断 采取主动
That's called being decisive, taking initiative.
我没有偷偷摸摸做任何事
I didn't do anything in secret.
我们能不能在
Can we maybe fight about this
不需要阻止热压弹的时候再讨论这件事
when we don't have a thermobaric bomb to stop?
你不需要让我做任何事
You don't have to ask me to do anything
因为这就是我们合作的方式
because that's how you and I work together.
好了
It's done.
希望管用
Let's hope it works.
我告诉费利西蒂别烦你
I told Felicity not to bother you with this.
哪件事
Which part?
你住院吗
You being in the hospital?
试验的类固醇吗 还是...
The experimental steroid? Or...
折磨了你几个月的
The nerve damage...
神经损伤
that has affected you for months?
你会好起来吗
Are you gonna be all right?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我不想让你担心 奥利弗
I didn't want you to worry, Oliver,
所以我没告诉你
Which is why I didn't tell you.
不 不 约翰
No, no, John.
你不告诉我是因为你知道
You didn't tell me because you knew
这种情况我绝不会让你出任务
I'd never let you go out there compromised
还有我肯定
and that I'd certainly
不会让你危及团队
never let you compromise the team.
我以前生你的气 约翰
I've been mad at you before, John,
但这...
But this...
这是第一次我真正失望
Is the first time I've ever been disappointed.
奥利弗 你脱下那身衣服的时候
Oliver, you gave up the right to judge me
就失去了评判我的资格
when you gave up that hood.
你不用占领道德高地 我的朋友
You don't get to claim the moral high ground here, my friend.
我没有 奥利弗
Oh, I'm not, Oliver,
但我向被我置于险境的人道歉
But I apologized to the people who I endangered--
团队 奥利弗
The team, Oliver.
团队
The team.
我的职责始于他们 也终于他们
My obligation begins and ends with them.
我不欠你任何东西
I don't owe you a damn thing.
为了我们的友谊
For the sake of our friendship,
我希望谈话到此为止
I hope that's withdrawal talking.
我穿上这身衣服是你求我的
I put on this hood because you asked me to.
这事你别怪我
Don't blame me for this.
我不是在怪你 奥利弗 我怪我自己
I'm not blaming you, Oliver. I blame myself...
怪我把你的需求 你的目标
For putting your needs, your goals,
甚至你的家人 看得比我自己重要
even your family, above my own.
我从一开始便是如此
I've done that from the very beginning.
那是我最大的错误
That was my biggest mistake.
那是你最大的错误
That was your biggest mistake?
我的错误是相信你能做好绿箭侠
Mine was trusting you to be the Green Arrow.
快手
Hey, Speedy...
我想你
I miss you.
我想念聊天
I miss chatting.
他们说
They say that, um...
人在昏迷的时候能听到
People in comas can hear
其他人对他们说话
other people talking to them.
如果你能听到
If you can hear me,
就醒来吧 好吗
just wake up, all right?
求你
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表