剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这不叫多愁善感
It's not sentimental.
是惊讶
Surprised.
奥利弗不会这样杀人
Oliver would not kill man this way.
他小队的人都不会
None of his team would.
那里不缺警♥察♥
The place wasn't lacking for cops.
可能是警♥察♥干掉他的
One of them probably took him out.
你们怎么突然那么多疑
What's really behind this sudden paranoia?
很明显 奎恩先生能穿过我们布置在城里的
Mr. Queen was obviously able to get word
警戒线 向外传话
outside the cordon we placed around the city.
传话给天眼会吗
To A.R.G.U.S., you mean?
-他做到这个太轻松了 -没错
- He seems more than capable. - Agreed,
但出乎意料
but it was unexpected,
正如夏克先生的死
as was Mr. Sheck's demise.
我不喜欢惊讶
I don't like surprises,
我一点也不喜欢这种
and I like even less the feeling
无法相信伙伴的感觉
that I can't trust my comrades.
听上去你不信任的只有我
It sounds like it's just me you don't trust.
如果我不信你 你早就断气了 索贝尔先生
If I didn't, you wouldn't be drawing breath right now, Mr. Sobel.
我喜欢你的脸
I love your face,
但现在你心情不好
but that is just not a good face.
怎么了
What's up?
我花了两个小时尝试
Just spent the past two hours trying
说服市议会
to convince the city council
我们会打败凯登·詹姆斯
that we will get out from underneath Cayden James' thumb.
我都不确定自己现在还相信这事
I'm not sure even I believe that at this point.
你知道一旦打败凯登·詹姆斯后
You know what I'm looking forward to
我想干什么吗
once we put Cayden James away?
-干什么 -度蜜月
- What's that? - Our honeymoon.
我们要去度蜜月的 对吧
We are going on a honeymoon, right?
-阿鲁巴岛 -阿鲁巴岛
- Aruba. - Aruba. Ooh.
这里有新消息吗
Any news here?
我们和另一支小队把城市分成两块
We split the city in half with the other team.
分歧和征服不会让我们
Divide and conquer is not getting us any closer
找到凯登·詹姆斯
to finding Cayden James.
我们的区域过去几个小时都没动静
Our sector has been quiet for a few hours.
过去几个小时是重点
"Has been" being the operative phrase.
面部识别系统认出治安维持者了
Ok. Facial recognition picked up vigilante.
尽管戴着面具
Despite his mask having no face,
凯登·詹姆斯的人一般不会这样出现
Cayden James' people don't ordinarily walk around like that.
我们也许走运了
We might have caught a break.
发信息给约翰告诉他位置
Let's text John the location.
我朝你那里去了
I'm headed your way.
你要去哪儿
You going somewhere?
凯登·詹姆斯在哪
Where's Cayden James?
你在犯错
You're making a mistake.
你有3秒时间
You've got 3 seconds.
-奥利弗 听我说 -一
- Oliver, listen. - 1...
-我正尝试阻止凯登 -二
- I'm trying to stop Cayden. - 2...
-但我不能暴露自己 -三
- I can't blow my cover. - 3.
停火 不要动手 不要开枪
Hold your fire! Don't shoot, don't shoot!
-他是我们这边的 -什么
- He's a friendly! - What?!
他来这是为了见我们
He's here for a meet with us.
他在詹姆斯团伙里做卧底
He's undercover with James' group.
我们本来要告诉你们的 最后会说的
We were gonna tell you guys... eventually.
我简直不敢相信你有时间
I can't believe that you had time
把这些东西偷偷组装起来
to secretly put all this together
同时还能兼顾我们的创业
and continue starting our startup.
因为单身 时间管理效率高到起飞
Well, being single does wonders for your time management.
好吧 你下次约会的时候可不能用那句话开场
Ok. On your next date, you are not allowed to lead with that.
你怎么知道你们可以相信他呢
How do you know you can trust him?
他上周救了我的命
He saved my life last week.
为了救我还杀了詹姆斯的一个手下
Killed one of James' men to do it.
而且他还深爱着黛娜
And he's in love with Dinah.
只是陈述客观事实
Just stating facts.
文斯正在加紧调查热压弹的位置
Vince is working on locating the thermobaric bomb.
如果能解除那个威胁
We take that out of play,
那我们就可以控制住局势了
and we got the situation handled.
那你找热压弹
What kind of progress are you making
有进展了吗
locating the bomb?
没什么进展 凯登一直在
Not much. Cayden keeps the bomb
改变热压弹的存储位置
on the move constantly
特别是自从我杀了他的一个手下之后
and has become especially paranoid
他就变得极其猜忌多疑
since I killed one of his men.
昨晚天眼会的那个小把戏也没有什么帮助
Your stunt with A.R.G.U.S. last night didn't help matters.
那你为什么不直接
So why don't you just take
带我们去凯登和他手下藏身的地方去
us to where Cayden and his men are hiding?
因为只要你一现身 他就会引爆♥炸♥弹
Because the second you show up, he'll detonate the bomb.
再加上他手上的放大器
With the amplifier he has,
他可以夷平整个城市
he'll take out the city.
他说得对 除非我们能确定
He's right, and until we find out
热压弹的位置 否则我们不能轻举妄动
where that bomb is, we've got no moves.
好吧 那我们 我们来一起找炸♥弹♥的位置
Ok. Well, then we just-- we find out where the bomb is.
去年 我们曾利用一个嗅探器
Last year, we used a sniffer device
从普罗米修斯母亲的房♥子里获得信息
to pull information from Prometheus' mother's house.
你想用同一招对付凯登·詹姆斯
You want to use the same device for Cayden James?
我就是想这么干
That's exactly what I want to do.
我们可以收集到他所有的数据信息
We can gather all his ones and zeroes.
一定会有些许残留的可用信息
There's got to be a scrap of data left in there somewhere.
现在还有内线能帮我们安置费利西蒂的装置
Then we have someone to plant Felicity's toy for us.
其实 这里还是有一个小问题
Yeah. There's just one small problem.
-只有一个吗 -好吧 其实有两个问题
- Just one? - Well, two, actually.
嗅探器必须人工安装到凯登的服务器上
The sniffer needs to be manually implanted into Cayden's server.
不行 没门 在不惊动凯登的前提下
No. No, no. There's no way he can do that
他是绝对没有办法做到的 费利西蒂
without Cayden noticing, Felicity,
特别是现在他正严阵以待的时候
especially now that he's circling the wagons.
我早就知道做卧底的代价是什么
I knew what I signed up for.
我已经料到这条路不好走
I didn't expect this to be easy.
-还有呢 -好的 凯登的服务器
- What else? - Ok. Cayden's server is deep
深藏在大楼内部 所以当通讯器运转起来
within the building, so while our comms will be working,
要传输的数据量极大 旁边需要有人看着
transmitting a data pull that large, it requires line of sight.
换句话说你必须亲自去安装嗅探器
Which means you have to install the sniffer,
然后等着下载凯登·詹姆斯服务器的所有内容
then wait for it to download the content of Cayden James' server.
确保别让凯登看到你或者嗅探器
Making sure Cayden doesn't see you or the sniffer.
-不然下场会很惨 -然后再把数据带出来
- That would be bad, very bad. - And then get it outside
这样你才能传输文件
so you can transmit the files.
好吧 这听起来可远不止两个小问题
Yeah. That sounds like more than two problems.
听起来倒是个自杀的好方法
Sounds like a good way of getting yourself killed.
不过还好我自愈得快
Then it's a good thing I heal fast.
文斯 我能和你聊两句吗
Vince...may I speak with you, please?
奎恩女士 我告诉过你已经没有流动资金了
Ms. Queen, I'm telling you there is nothing liquid,
而且我们也没办法借到更多资产
and we have no way of borrowing capital.
杰伊 那样没办法解决我们的问题
Jay, that's just not gonna work for us,
所以我需要你去尽力找来更多的钱
so I need you to try to find more money.
我也许能搞来几十万 但
I might be able to pull a few hundred thousand, but that--
那点钱绝对没法满足凯登·詹姆斯
That's not gonna be enough money for Cayden James,
所以我 我需要你尽全力去找来更多的钱
so I just-- I need you to try and find some more.
抱歉 有的时候 他就是需要一点点压力
Sorry. Sometimes, he just needs to be pushed a little bit.
昆汀 怎么了
Quentin, what's up?
她一直在跟踪我
Uh, she's been following me.
-劳蕾尔吗 -对
- Laurel? - Yeah.
这 这事是几天前开始的
It--it started a couple of days ago.
你有跟她聊过吗
Ok. Have you talked to her?
没怎么聊过
Not quite.
每次我转身的时候 她就消失了
Every time I turn around, she disappears.
你觉得这说明了什么
What do you think it means?
我觉得可能我们产生了某种联♥系♥
I think maybe we made some kind of connection.
她想来找我 但 她又很害怕
She wants to reach out, but...she's afraid.
那听起来是不是很疯狂
Does that sound crazy?
不 跟我们最近见到的事相比差远了 不
No. Not after everything we've seen lately. No.
-那我们怎么办 -如果这看起来像是
- So what do we do? - If it seems like
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表