剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
低估了迪亚兹
underestimating Diaz.
我不会
I do not.
我能看到他的实质
I see him for who he is.
我知道他的原则
I understand his code.
迪亚兹没有原则
Diaz doesn't have a code.
他没有荣誉
He doesn't have honor.
但是你和他合作
But you working with him,
你是在背叛
you are betraying everything
你信仰的一切
that you've ever believed in.
不用说得这么委婉
No need to be gentle with this one.
附近真安静
It's pretty quiet around here.
你也很安静
You've been quiet, too.
我该理解为是因为我吗
Should I be taking that personally?
不 大哥 我们没事
No, hoss. We're good.
你的道歉 我接受了 约翰
That apology you made-- you got fiber, John.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
我总是在想死亡
I can't stop thinking about dying.
战斗中 我僵住了
Middle of the fight, I just froze.
创伤后遗症发作
PTSD fritz-out. I mean,
其实 我不只是担心死亡
Actually, it wasn't just so much about dying as it was about--
更是担心佐伊没有父亲
Leaving Zoe without a father.
是的 你能懂
Yeah, you get it.
你有一个比佐伊还小的孩子
You got a kid younger than Zoe.
你怎么处理的
How do you deal with it?
我没处理 朋友 在这里没有
I don't, man. Not out here.
当我拿上枪
When I put this holster on,
就忘掉了父亲的身份
I leave daddy home.
我努力将工作和家庭区分开 雷内
I put the walls of compartmentalizing up hard, Rene.
你离开一个月 超过一个月了
You been out of the game for a month, over a month.
你慢慢会适应的
It'll come back to you.
给自己点时间
Just give it some time.
看看这个
Yo, take a look at that.
如果迪亚兹计划存放武器
If Diaz's plan is to store the weapons,
那他们为什么在把箱子放进卡车里
why are they bringing the crates to the truck?
卡萨门托不是要把枪运进城里
Cassamento's not looking to move guns into the city.
她和迪亚兹是要通过城市把它们运出去
She and Diaz are using the city to ship them out,
把星城变成一个中转站
turning star city into a way station.
柯蒂斯和黛娜 我们已经得到足够的情报
Curtis and Dinah, we've seen all we need to see.
我们在天眼会集♥合♥
Let's regroup at A.R.G.U.S.
You still here, Becky?
不
Nope.
抱歉 不是贝琪
Sorry. Not Becky.
也不是劳蕾尔 至少不是我的劳蕾尔
Or Laurel, at least not my Laurel.
她是不会选择...迪亚兹这种男人的
She wouldn't choose a guy like...Diaz.
你觉得他给了我选择的权力吗
You think he gives anyone a choice?
你有选择吗
Do you?
我来就是为了这个...
That's why I'm here--
为了告诉你你别无选择
To tell you that you don't have a choice.
你必须签了这份文件
You have to sign this,
无论迪亚兹想让你签什么...
whatever Diaz wants you to sign--
不要假装你关心我了 好吗
Don't-- pretend like you give a crap about me, all right?
你为自己感到骄傲吗
Are you proud of yourself, huh,
利用一个父亲的悲痛来对付他
turning a father's grief against him?
在我看来 你比迪亚兹还糟糕
As far as I'm concerned, you're worse than Diaz.
你无法想象他的能力有多大
You have no idea what he's capable of.
但我知道你的能力有多大
I know what you're capable of.
你可以摧毁一堵墙
You can bring walls smashing down.
你真指望我会相信 你会害怕
You really expect me to believe that you are scared
迪亚兹那种混混吗
of a thug like Diaz?
他远不仅是一个混混
He is so much more than just a thug.
而且没错
And yes.
没错 我怕他
Yes, I am scared.
你也应该怕他
And you should be scared, too.
所以赶紧把这份破文件签了
So just sign the damn paper.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我让你觉得这一切都很容易是吗
I made this so easy for you, didn't I?
我让你进我的家门 把你安顿好
I let you into my home, set you up.
那些法学课本 诸如此类
The law books, everything.
我猜你和迪亚兹一定爱死这样了吧
I bet you and Diaz, you must've just loved that.
随你怎么恨我 都是我活该
Hate me all you want. I'm sure I deserve it.
但我需要你签了这个 不然他会杀了你的
But I need you to sign this, or he's gonna kill you.
既然演完了女儿这出戏...
Now that the daughter act is shot...
你就没必要继续待在我家了 是吗
There's no need for you to be in my home, is there?
好了 我今晚回家的时候
All right. So when I get home tonight,
请你...从我家消失 明白吗
please--I--I'd like you to be gone, all right?
求你离开吧
Please just be gone.
-昆汀... -麻烦你马上离开这里
- Quentin-- - Please get out of here now!
立刻
Now!
那些卡萨门托进口的卡斯尼亚武器
Those Kasnian weapons Cassamento imported
今晚就要被运到东部沿海了
are shipping out tonight for the eastern seaboard.
就算有天眼会的支持
But even with A.R.G.U.S. backing us up,
我们也没办法把所有军♥火♥都拦下了
there is no way we can stop all that ordnance.
所以要怎么办
So what's the play?
我们毁了它们 把那些货车标记出来
The play is we destroy it, tag the trucks,
然后让天眼会逐个击破
and let A.R.G.U.S. attack them separately.
假如迪亚兹在场 我们就把他干掉
If Diaz is there, we're taking him out.
是这么计划的吧
That's the plan, right?
这依旧是我们的计划
That is still the plan.
我不会再让任何人分开我们
I won't let anyone split us up ever again,
我保证
I promise.
雷内
Rene.
你还好吗
You good?
不太好
I don't think so.
你之前说的把生活分区
That compartmentalizing you talked about,
没有起作用
it's not kicking in.
多给自己点时间 伙计
Give it some time, man.
也许吧 我也说不清楚
Maybe. I don't know.
但我心里清楚的是
But what I do know is
如果我以这种状态出去
if I go out there like this,
对谁都没好处
I'm no good to anyone.
抱歉 但我觉得我可能不能参加这次行动了
Sorry, but I think I might have to sit this one out.
等等 出什么事了
Wait. What's happening?
不过是一次比较艰难的回归 没什么
Just a tough re-entry, that's all.
我们三个加上天眼会 我们不会有事的
The 3 of us plus A.R.G.U.S. We'll be fine.
我一分钟之后就走人
I'll be gone in a minute.
先等等
Just wait.
听着 当时在我办公室里 我...
Listen, back there at my office, I--
我从没见过你这么害怕的样子
I've never heard you sound so scared.
这让我意识到你是认真的
It made me realize you were serious.
迪亚兹是个怪物
Diaz is a monster.
你甚至无法想象这到底是什么感觉
You can't even imagine what it's been like.
好吧 在你那个地球上
Ok, back on the earth you're from,
有一个叫达米恩·达克的人
you got a guy named Damien Darhk,
一个货真价实的混♥蛋♥
a real son of a bitch.
然后呢
Yeah.
我为他卖♥♥过命
Well, I worked for him.
我服从他的一切命令
I did whatever he wanted
只为了保护我的劳蕾尔
to keep my Laurel safe.
但当我背叛他的时候...
And then when I betrayed him...
他杀了她
he killed her.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
我明白为了一个好的理由而去做坏事是什么感觉
I know what it's like to do a bad thing for a good reason.
你签了
You signed it.
只有一个条件
On one condition.
你让我帮你逃离这个人
You let me help you get away from this guy.
不可能的
That's not possible.
拜托
Come on.
我认识不少坏人
I've known a lot of bad men.
他们内心都充满了怒火
And they've been filled with anger
和仇恨 但迪亚兹不会
and with hate, but not Diaz.
他内心没有怒火
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表