剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
由麦加维法官审理
Judge McGarvey Presiding.
我知道辩方已经放弃
I understand the defense have waived
对指控的宣读 选择动议
the reading of charges in favor of a motion.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, your honor.
由于缺乏合理的依据 辩方要求撤诉
Defense moves to dismiss for lack of probable cause.
被告人身穿绿箭侠衣着的照片
The photograph with the defendant wearing the Green Arrow outfit
已在一个月前揭穿了
was debunked a month ago.
我们不是以此为依据
We're not relying on that photo.
联调局已提供了可靠证据
The FBI has provided definitive proof
证明奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠
that Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow.
那我们来看看吧
Then let's see it.
传讯时把底牌全亮出来吗 那可不行
Show my whole card during arraignment? I don't think so.
抱歉 洛林女士 但我们不能省略步骤
Sorry, Ms. Loring, but we're not skipping over steps here.
但是给你一个好消息 我会让被告进行保释
But, good for you, I'm going to release the defendant on bail.
法官阁下 被告面临着七项谋杀罪指控
Your honor, the defendant faces 7 counts of murder.
他不仅是市长 还是未成年人的单亲家长
And he's the mayor and sole parent of a minor.
我认为他不会潜逃
Something tells me he's not going anywhere,
尤其是以五百万的保释金
particularly not with a $5 million bail
以及五十万的债券
and a $500,000 bond.
我们会申请一个加速编号♥
We are going to ask for an accelerated docket
以及提前开审日
and an early trial date.
请叫威廉不要担心
Please tell William not to worry.
你回家的时候 自己告诉他
You tell him yourself when you get home.
抱歉 你身边有五十万美金吗
I'm sorry. Do you have half a million dollars lying around?
-其实我真有 -什么
- Actually, I do. - What?
我和柯蒂斯创业公♥司♥的
The first round of the Angel Investment
第一笔天使投资刚进来了
for Curtis' and my startup came through.
不 我不能让你这么做
No. I can't let you do that.
我不能让你阻止我
I can't let you not let me.
这真是太不公平了
That is so not fair.
本来就不公平 但多亏了你
It's not supposed to be fair, but thanks to you,
也许我能保住我的工作
I might be able to keep my job.
手不抖了吗
No tremor?
几乎没了
Almost gone.
你真是个天才 柯蒂斯
You're a genius, Curtis.
我猜你对所有的天才都说过这句话
I bet you say that to all the geniuses.
是什么
What's that?
黑客追踪器
Hacker tracker.
我们的朋友凯登刚黑入阿美特克的安全系统
Our friend Cayden just infiltrated security at Amertek,
在此同时
which, as it happens,
那里有20种催化剂
has 20 different possible accelerants
都能造成巨大破坏
which could cause, well, lots of damage.
要召集人马吗
Want to say it?
召集队伍 着装准备
Call in the team and suit up.
我听说沃森有切实证据是怎么回事
What's this I'm hearing about Watson having a smoking gun?
她把证据给了阿曼德地检
She gave it to DA Armand.
没错 我们得搞清楚
Yeah, we need to find out
他们到底抓住了什么把柄
what kind of ammunition they work with.
不不 我不能冒险让费利西蒂黑进联调局
No, no. I'm not risking Felicity hacking the FBI.
太迟了 而且里面的信息也太少了
Too late. Also, too little.
无论他们发现了什么
Whatever information they have,
都没把它放在网上
they're keeping it offline.
我可以在星城警局里查查
Well, I can check around the SCPD,
-看看有没有人知道消息 -好的
- see if anybody's heard anything. - Good.
昆汀 你查查是不是市政厅这边泄露的
Quentin, let's see if whatever it is came from city hall.
好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah, sure.
我有一段时间没施展我的侦查技巧了
Been a while since I used my detective skills.
往好的一方面看
You know, on the plus side,
你的被捕提高了你的民♥意♥满意度
you getting arrested has done wonders for your approval ratings.
没错 它还能对反治安维持者的公♥投♥
Yeah, and it's had the opposite effect
起到反作用
on the anti-vigilante referendum, too.
祸福相伴
There's a silver lining.
黑海妖闯进了艾美科技
我们得走了 我们 不包括你
We got to go. Well, us, not you.
有个坏人 或者说坏女孩
There's a bad guy--or girl
闯进了艾美科技
who's breaking in to Amertek.
我猜那些古怪的眼神
I'm assuming all of those squirrelly looks
意味着犯事的那个女孩就是
mean that the girl in question is what,
劳蕾尔的邪恶双胞胎
Laurel's evil twin?
她在和凯登·詹姆斯合作
She's working with Cayden James,
这个罪犯我们已经追查一段时间了
a criminal we've been tracking for some time.
我一直在纠结要不要告诉你
I have been wrestling over whether or not to tell you.
很高兴你没说
Well, I'm glad you didn't
因为我不想再和她有任何牵连
because I don't want anything more to do with her.
昆汀 既然你知道了 你打算怎么办
Well, Quentin, now that you know?
我会用帮你洗脱罪名这件事来转移注意力的
I will distract myself clearing your good name.
多么热情的欢迎啊
What a warm welcome.
你真会讨好女孩
You really know how to treat a girl.
过节嘛
'tis the season.
我建议你把你那美妙的歌♥声放到最低
I suggest keeping your lovely singing to a minimum.
在这栋建筑里有十几种高活性的合成物
There are over a dozen highly reactive compounds in this facility.
不敢保证
No promises.
情况简报
Sitrep.
好的 门口有四只火鸡
Ok, you got 4 turkeys near the entrance
里面有五只全副武装的火鸡
and 5 more stuffed in on the floor,
我故意说的双关
all puns intended.
现在就是你们行动的时机
Your window to move is now.
收到
Copy that.
我和卓越对付左边的人
Me and Terrific have the guys on the left,
你们俩去对付右边的人 去吧 上
You two--the guys on the right. Move out. Go.
绿箭
Arrow!
约翰 你怎么了
John, what the hell's going on?
-我没事 -不 他有事
- I'm ok. - No, he's not.
我们得马上带你离开这里
We need to get you out of here now.
不行 你们得阻止劳蕾尔 快去
No, you need to stop laurel. Go!
快 快去
Go now! Go!
那群人往你的位置去了
The merry men are approaching your position.
罗宾汉因为某些原因落在了后面
Robin hood is laying back for some reason.
找掩护
Take cover!
我们此行的目标是那东西 兰斯女士
Our objective here is the package, Ms. Lance.
狄格尔居然瞒了几个月吗
Dig's been keeping this a secret for months?
某种药物
Some kind of drugs?
而且你们都知道
And he told you guys,
就我不知道吗
and then he didn't loop me in?
从奥利弗从卡斯尼亚回来后就这样了
It was right when Oliver got home from Kasnia.
而且在柯蒂斯给他注射了
And he figured that he'd be ok
那种实验药品之后 他就觉得自己没事了
after Curtis hooked him up with that prototype thingy.
什么实验药品
What prototype thingy?
这个你得问他
You'll have to ask him.
说到这个 柯蒂斯有说狄格尔情况如何吗
Hey, speaking of, any word from Curtis on Dig's condition?
稳定了 他们在做检查
Stable. They're running tests.
我们没在医院陪着他感觉怪怪的
Feels wrong us not being at the hospital with him.
我们此时此刻万万不能
All of us showing up in his room
一起出现在他的病房♥里
right now is the last thing we need.
狄格尔得赶紧恢复才行
Well, Dig needs to get back on his feet pronto,
因为我们没了他可搞不定
'cause we did not exactly shine out there without him.
劳蕾尔这次偷了什么
What'd Laurel steal this time?
只偷了45公斤的高聚物粘结炸♥药♥
Only 100 pounds of polymer-bonded explosives.
当其和纳米铝热剂结合之后
When combined with the nano-thermite,
就会...实际上我不知道它们结合后会发生什么
it--well, actually, i don't know what happens when they combine.
验血结果要过一会才能出来
It will take a little time for this blood work to come back,
但据我猜测
but if I had to guess,
你这反应是断药所引起的
you're suffering withdrawal from the drug you've been taking
霍特先生的实验性治疗也是原因之一
In combination with Mr. Holt's experimental treatment.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be ok?
等狄格尔先生的化验报告出来了我才能知道
I'll know more once Mr. Diggle's panels come back.
谢谢医生
Thank you, doctor.
在给你注射试验品之前
I should've ran a mountain of tests on you
我应该先给你做一系列检查的
before injecting you with that prototype.
这是我自己的选择
It was my choice.
别因此自责 柯蒂斯
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表