剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
野狗 你和我一起先搞定雷诺兹
Dog, you're with me on evac
再去疏散人群
after we clear Reynolds.
我真心希望他不是基于动物代号♥
Oh, I really hope he's not making decisions
来决定分配任务的
based on animal code names.
小心
Incoming!
好吧 大哥 我们来验验货
All right, hoss, let's check these out.
伙计们 大厅有两名敌人
Guys, you got two hostiles in the lobby.
看来你的老把戏没用了
Guess your old tricks don't work.
我才不需要把戏 只要有附带伤亡就好
I don't need tricks, just collateral.
奥尼克斯刚刚释放了毒气 我们该怎么办
Onyx just released the gas. What should we do?
毒气正在扩散 你收到了吗
The gas is spreading. Do you copy?
绿箭侠 你收到了吗
Arrow! Green Arrow! Do you copy?
去解决毒气 我们已经发现雷诺兹了 行动
Handle the gas. We've got Reynolds. Move.
毒气是从垃圾桶里散出来的
The gas is coming from the trash can.
所有人马上到我身后来
Everybody get behind me now!
马上到我身后来
Get behind me now!
我去追雷诺兹
I'm going after Reynolds.
晚安
Night-night.
守望者 我们需要可以中和毒气的方法
Overwatch, we need a way to neutralize the nerve gas.
你可以点燃它 不过我不建议这么做
You could burn it, but I don't suggest it
因为你们都还在那个楼里呢
since you're still inside the building.
我们应该不会待太久 希望吧
We won't be for long, I hope.
裂口都太小了 没法撤离这里所有的人
The breaches are too small to evacuate all these people.
所以我们就要想办法把裂口弄大
Which is why we're gonna make them bigger.
你要去哪
Going somewhere?
我本来不想告诉任何人有关黄金的事
I wasn't gonna tell anyone about the gold.
你知道吗 其实钱可以买♥♥来幸福
You know, it turns out money can buy happiness.
但却没法买♥♥来内心的平静
It just can't buy peace of mind.
你还好吗
You all right?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是绿箭侠
I'm the Green Arrow.
我拿到了奥尼克斯的一个闪爆弹
I got one of Onyx's flashbangs.
这应该足够点燃那些毒气了
It should be enough to ignite the gas.
好吧 大家听我说 我一数到三
Ok, everyone, when I count to 3,
那面墙就会倒
that wall is going bye-bye,
所以我需要你们迅速动起来
so I need you all to haul ass.
这里有大爆♥炸♥外加神经毒气
There is nerve gas followed by a huge explosion.
我想他们不需要你再额外动员了
I don't think they need the motivation.
说得没错 一 二
Good point. 1, 2...
三
3!
毒气已被驱散 无平民伤亡
Gas dispersed. All civilians accounted for.
干得漂亮
Good work.
那四个人都被制♥服♥了
The other four are down.
-奥尼克斯在车里 -那这家伙怎么处置
- Onyx is in the limo. - What about this guy?
他帮忙偷到了数百万外国黄金
He helped steal millions in foreign gold
而且在其战友被假的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥袭击所害时
and turned a blind eye when his comrades
无动于衷
were being killed off in fake terrorist attacks.
他做的已经够多了
That's good work back there.
绝对服从领导指挥 大哥
Just following your lead, hoss.
以后每次赢了都可以开香槟吗
Can we do this after every win?
新时代的新传统 我喜欢
Oh, a new tradition for a new era. I like that.
还可以一起跳我们绿箭小队的新胜利舞
To go with our new team Arrow victory dance.
我都不知道我们还有老版的胜利舞
I didn't know we had an old one.
以前没有过 以后也不会有
We don't. Never will.
这里也不会变化那么大
Things won't be changing around here that much.
听着
Look...
我有话想跟你说
there's something you should know.
-你找过奥利弗 -你告诉他了
- You went to Oliver. - You told him.
不用她说我也知道
She didn't have to.
因为我了解你 雷内
I know you, Rene.
我了解你们每一个人
I know all of you.
这是领袖的职责所在
It's a leader's job to.
对了 还有...
Oh, yes. So...
我和柯蒂斯在闲暇时间
Curtis and I have been working on
做了一个小东西
a little something in our spare time.
多提一句 非常有限的闲暇时间
Very limited spare time, may I add?
我们叫他绿色怪兽
We call it the Green Monster.
或者比这更酷的名字
Or something cooler than that.
你想叫它什么都可以
Like, pretty much whatever you want to call it.
重要的是它射的是弓矢
The important part is it shoots arrows
而非弩箭
instead of crossbow bolts.
260磅拉力
260-pound draw weight.
箭初速120米每秒
The arrows exit the gate at 400 fps. That's feet per second.
内置了制退系统
Integrated recoil energy dissipation system.
可调节瞄具
Adjustable mount scope,
快速箭袋 手♥枪♥式握把
quick detach quivers, pistol grip,
护指板 防滑橡胶垫
finger guards, non-slip rubber insert.
你们俩干脆去开个房♥吧
You two want a moment alone?
想试试手感吗
You want to take it for a spin?
厉害了 大哥
Damn, hoss.
你们在这弩上装了稳定器了吗
Did you guys put stabilizers on that crossbow?
没有
Nope.
这完全是约翰·狄格尔的准头
That aim there is pure John Diggle.
不过下次升级时这倒是个不错的主意
Not a bad idea, though, for the next upgrade.
干得好 很稳
Nice going. Steady.
看吧 告诉你了 手不再抖了
See? Told you. The tremor's gone.
我相信了
Well, I'm convinced.
不过你有一点是错的
You were wrong about one thing, though.
什么
What's that?
危难关头你自己也能做好抉择
You can make the hard calls on your own just fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的朋友们昨晚干得不错
So, uh, your friends did good last night.
我就知道约翰能处理得来
I had a feeling John would get it together.
你那边怎么样
How did you manage?
欠博拉德人情的议员太多了
Well, too many councilmen owe Pollard too many favors.
提案会通过的 奥利弗
It's--it's gonna pass, Oliver.
我会一票否决的
Well, I'll veto it.
你的公♥关♥问题够多的了 你不觉得吗
You've got enough PR problems as it is, don't you think?
还有 他们的赞成票有压倒性优势
Besides, they've got enough votes for an override.
一定还有什么我们能做的
There has to be something that we can do.
实际上...
Matter of fact...
根据记录 没有人反对
Let the record show there are no nays
抓捕治安维护者行动
on the anti-vigilante measure.
支持的请举手
Those in favor?
程序异议
Point of order.
与当前议题是否相关 市长先生
Does it address the matter at hand, Mr. Mayor?
相关 国会议员女士
It does, Madame Parliamentarian.
谢谢 早上好
Thank you. And good morning.
众所周知 最近我受到
As you know, I have been accused
多项指控
of a great many things recently,
包括但不限于牺牲公职人员
including but not limited to supporting vigilantes
支持治安维护者
at the expense of our men and women in uniform.
这并非我的初衷
This was never my intention.
对星城警局的袭击刚刚平息
In the wake of the attacks on the SCPD,
让这支警♥察♥队伍恢复职能
putting this police force back on its feet
成为了我作为市长的首要任务
is my number one priority as mayor.
我们需要让男女警员们到街上去
We need the women and men of the SCPD on our streets
保护我们 但是如果他们疲于追捕治安维护者
protecting us, but they can't do that
他们就分身乏术了
if they are busy hunting vigilantes.
这就是我反对这一议案的原因
That is why I oppose this bill,
以及鉴于上述原因 我提请进入
and that is why I am invoking chapter 9
城市宪♥章♥第九章章程
of the city charter.
那你应该清楚这会
And you are aware that will convert
将博拉德市议员的议案转为
Councilwoman Pollard's bill
全市公♥投♥
to a citywide referendum?
我当然清楚
I certainly am.
因为昨晚 一群治安维护者救下了
Because last night, a group of vigilantes saved
几百条性命
hundreds of lives.
所以如果我们决定要
So if we are going to decide
将警力调配到阻止他们上去
on diverting police resources towards stopping them,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表