剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
是不是还有汤姆·柯林斯 罗伯?罗伊
Who? Like, Tom Collins, Rob Roy?
既是人名也是酒名
不太喝杜松子酒
Not actually a gin guy.
恭喜你 市长先生
Congratulations, Mr. Mayor.
行了 昆汀 今晚我只是奥利弗
Come on, Quentin. It's Oliver tonight.
其实 我一直都是奥利弗
Matter of fact, it's always Oliver.
我给你 我给你准备了件东西 奥利弗
Well, I got a, I got a little something for you, Oliver.
我知道 并不是很昂贵
Yeah. I know. It doesn't look like much--
不过
but...
这是我爸爸在我婚礼时送给我的
my dad gave that to me on my wedding day.
昆汀 这我不能接受
Quentin, I can't accept this.
我又没其他人可以送 对吧
It's not like I got anybody I can give it to, is it,
何况今晚你不能没有父母
and besides, it's not right you don't have a parent here tonight.
谢谢你 这对我来说很重要
Thank you. This... this means a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
往这边扔 往这边扔 往这边扔
Right here, right here, right here, right here, right here.
-天呐 我接到了 -好棒
- Oh, my God! I caught it! - Yes!
不是吧
No!
爱
Love.
爱到底是什么
What is love really?
天呐
Oh, boy.
爱是无形的
It is not tangible,
谁能保证爱不是遍造出来的呢
so who's to say it's not just made up?
爱并没有实质的证明
I mean, there's no hard-core proof that it actually exists.
我爱的东西有很多
I mean, look. I love a lot of things--
毛衣 数学和咖啡 但是
sweaters, math, coffee, but, you know,
我是不会和那些东西结婚的
I'm not gonna marry that stuff.
婚姻又是什么 到底是什么东西
What is marriage anyway? Like, what is it?
就是一张纸写着
Like, is it-- it's a paper that says,
我永远属于你 我不... 不是
"Oh, I'm owed to you forev"-- I don't-- no.
这些我都可以不管
I can leave like that,
所以归结来说 婚姻到底是什么
so what is marriage really when it boils down to it?
-我还有话要说 -大家
- I have some more stuff to say. - And-and-and everybody
请给柯蒂斯鼓鼓掌
give Curtis a round of applause.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 柯蒂斯 谢谢
Thank you, Curtis. Thank you.
我朋友想说的是
I think what my friend is trying to say is,
真爱如此特别 我们都梦想能够拥有
true love is so special that we all dream about it,
而奥利弗和费莉西蒂
and when I look at Oliver and Felicity,
让我想起了我和我妻子的婚礼上
I'm reminded of how I felt about my wife
我对她的感情
on our wedding day.
我们如此相爱
We were so in love.
我们会为对方付出一切 无论发生什么
We would do anything for each other, I mean, no matter what,
这就是奥利弗和费莉西蒂的缩影
and that is the epitome of Oliver and Felicity.
虽然你们遇到过困难
Yeah. I mean, you guys have had your struggles,
但是你们总能迎刃而解
but you always work through it.
这两位是世界上最真诚的人
These are two of the most genuine people in the world,
他们理应获得幸福
and they deserve all the happiness,
我很幸运有他们作我的朋友
and I'm so fortunate to call them my friends,
所以请大家向真爱致敬
so please raise a glass to true love.
敬奥利弗和费莉西蒂
Oliver and Felicity.
敬奥利弗和费莉西蒂
To Oliver and Felicity!
现在轮到这对夫妻跳第一支舞了
It's time now for the couple's first dance.
我和你跳这支舞只是出于礼貌
This is only a courtesy dance
因为你的讲话实在令人感动
because your speech was so sweet.
我也有感性的时候
I have my moments.
你没事吧
You OK?
没事 只是以为有位朋友可能会来
Yeah. You know, just, um, thought a friend might have come.
能见到他就好了
Would have been nice to see him.
是男人啊
Oh, it's a him?
那我猜他肯定不止是朋友
I'm guessing he's more than just a friend then.
婚礼令你怀念昔日的爱人
Weddings make you nostalgic for the ones you love.
我非常想念我的妻子和家人
I definitely miss my wife and my family.
不管怎么说
You know, for what it's worth,
我倒是看到那个DJ一直在打量你
I did see the DJ checking you out.
不不 DJ不行
Oh, no, no. I don't do DJs.
有过一次 但是没成
I had a thing once. It did not work out.
你能相信我们的女儿结婚了吗
Can you believe our daughter is married?
-天呐 -我真的不敢相信
- Oh, my gosh. - I really can't.
谢谢你让我回到她的生活中
Thanks for letting me back in her life.
我不该让你离开她
I made a mistake asking you to stay away.
说真的 费莉西蒂的生活需要父亲
Seriously. Felicity needs her father in her life,
而且说真的
and just for the record,
我觉得汤姆·琼斯其实...
I think Tom Jones is actually--
挺好的
he's pretty good.
我还挺喜欢他的
I kind of like him.
对不起 会不会有些尴尬
I'm sorry. Is this awkward?
你们俩互相认识吗
You two know each other?
不认识 我们... 我...
No. It's, um-- we-- I--
那这下尴尬了
Well, then this is awkward.
我去给自己拿杯酒
I'll go get myself a drink.
你看起来
You look, um...
看起来很不错
you look really good.
-你是说我看起来很清醒 -是的
- You mean I look sober. - Yeah.
对不起 上次我见到你的时候 我...
I'm sorry. The last time I saw you, I was in--
你正在经历一场噩梦
You were going through a nightmare.
是奥利弗的律师简·洛林打来的
It's Jean Loring. This is Oliver's lawyer,
我必须得接
and I got to take it.
对不起
I-I-I'm sorry.
没事 没事
Oh, yeah. No. Sure, sure.
我从来都没幻想过婚礼
I was never the girl who dreamed about her wedding,
但不得不说 这是个完美的夜晚
but I have to say this was the perfect evening.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
真对不起 我们有麻烦了
So sorry. We-- we got a problem.
看来我触了霉头
I think I jinxed it.
别这么说 来吧
Come on. Come on. Ahem.
-什么事 -听着
- What's going on? - Well, listen.
我现在非常不想这么做
I really did not want to do this right now,
但是简·洛林刚刚打来
but Jean Loring just called,
她说我必须立即告诉你
and she said I got to tell you right away.
没事 出什么事了
It's OK. What's happening?
我和她说了你正在庆祝你的婚礼...
I told her you were in the middle of ?celebrating your wedding...
昆汀 出了什么事
Quentin! What's going on?
控方现在证据确凿
The prosecution's smoking gun.
有证人愿意指证
It's a witness who is willing to testify
你就是绿箭侠
that you are the Green Arrow.
-谁 -这个还不知道
- Who? - Well, that information's still under seal,
但是是我们队伍中的人
but it's someone on the team.
不敢相信又发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening again.
等一下 我们还不知道
Hey. Hold on a second. We do not know
这和伊芙琳·夏普的事是否一样
this is an Evelyn Sharpe situation yet.
这是背叛
It's a betrayal.
我根本不该相信他们
I never should have trusted them.
不是他们 只有一个人
It's not a them. It's a one,
一个想向联调局告发你
a one who wants to out you to the FBI
让你坐一辈子牢的人
that would lock you away for life.
虽然时间长得吓人
That's an awfully long time.
但是我会等你的
I'd wait for you.
刚收到了你的短♥信♥
Hey. Just got your message.
通常来说 新婚之夜
Usually, a bride and groom like to be
新娘和新郎想要独处 什么事
alone on their wedding night. What's up?
小队里有人向莎曼达·沃森告发了我
Somebody on the team gave me up to Samanda Watson.
不可能的 奥利弗 没人会这么做
That's impossible, Oliver. No one would do that.
简·洛林告诉兰斯
Lance got it from Jean Loring.
阿曼德地检告诉简·洛林的
Jean Loring got it from District Attorney Armand.
我会查查柯蒂斯 黛娜和雷内的监控录像
I'm running surveillance on Curtis, Dinah, and Rene,
我用蠕虫病毒入侵了他们的短♥信♥和邮件
and I have worms crawling through their texts and e-mails.
-你在监视他们吗 -我没有在监视他们
- You're spying on them? - I'm not spying on them.
只是密切关注而已
I'm, like, keeping tabs.
奥利弗 你何不找他们当面对质
Oliver, why not just confront whoever this is
给他们机会坦白交待呢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表