剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
好吧 退后
All right. Stand back.
解决了
There we go.
好吧 B计划 事实上没有B计划了
Ok. Well, plan B-- actually, there is no plan B
因为凯登·詹姆斯完全修改了电路
because Cayden James has completely overwritten
我们在这束手无策
everything we could do here.
-也许C计划是 -伙计们
- Maybe plan C will be-- - Guys.
我们可以直接拔掉所有东西
We could literally just start pulling things out
直到我们试出正确的电路
Till we get the right circuit.
伙计们
Guys!
都拔掉 都拔掉
Pull it all out, pull it all out.
没用 快点
It's not working. Hurry!
还有D计划吗
Hey. What's plan d?
-没有D计划了 -什么
- There is no plan d. - What?
还有办法
Yes, there is!
好吧 我去看看发生了什么
All right. I'm gonna go see what's going on.
你们待在原地
You kids stay put.
我无聊死了 克莱顿
I'm bored, Clayton.
给我们念个故事
Read us a story.
我们得离开这
We have to get out of here.
大家保持冷静 跟着我
Everyone stay calm and follow me.
我们得从后面出去
We have to get out the back!
我们能逃出去
We can still make it out.
好 快点 动起来 动起来
Ok. Come on. Move it, move it!
你们两个帮他们出去
You two, help them out!
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry!
唐尼
Donnie.
我们得离开这 快 快点
We need to get out of here. Come on, come on.
-我做不到 -我们得走了 快走
- I can't, I can't. - We need to go! Go!
你快走 走
I need you to go. Go!
威廉 威廉
William! William!
威廉的校车在哪
Where's William's bus?
快去 我来照顾其他人
Go. I'll take care of everyone else.
去门那里 去门那里 快去
Go for the door, go for the door! Move!
快 快点 去门那里
Come on, come on! Get to the door!
动起来 动起来
Move, move!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
别抬头
Keep your heads down!
威廉·克莱顿在哪
Where's William Clayton?
他被困在牌子后面
He's stuck behind the sign.
快走
Go, go!
快点
Come on!
威廉 威廉
William, William.
你没事吧
You OK?
别怕 没事了 没事了
It's alright, it's OK. It's OK.
爸爸
Dad?
我们把大家都安全救出来了
We got everyone out safely.
不幸的是 那条隧♥道♥是出城的最后通路
Unfortunately, that tunnel was the last way out of the city.
这就是你们的秘密基地
So this is your secret hideout?
是的
Yeah.
你说你再也不当绿箭侠了
You said you weren't the Green Arrow anymore.
约翰是代替了我
John did take over for me,
但是他受伤了
but he got injured.
他现在伤好了
He's not injured anymore.
是 没错
No, he's not.
我们失去了其他队员 威廉
We've lost the other members of our team, William,
现在我也不能让他独力支撑了
and I can't have him out there on his own right now
考虑到当前的状况
with everything that's going on.
听着 孩子 我保证...
Listen, buddy. I promise--
你已经保证过了
You've promised before.
我得去找你姑姑西娅
I need to go meet your aunt Thea.
你能先待在这吗
Could you please hang here?
刚才简直燃爆了
Damn, that was on fire!
伙计 新箭队所向披靡
Hey, man. New Team Arrow's kicking ass.
你知道吗 我不得不提一句
You know what? I really have to say
我觉得我们应该改个名字
that I think we should change our name.
比如 你们觉得"局外人"怎么样
Like, what do you guys think about the outsiders?
我觉得那本书挺不错
I think it was a really awesome book.
伙计们 联♥系♥费利西蒂是个不错的点子
You know, guys, talking to Felicity actually was a good idea.
我是说如果她不告诉我们情报
I mean, if she hadn't given us that intel,
那些人就会死掉
those people would be dead.
关于情报
About that.
我是从文森特·索贝尔那里得来的
I got that information from Vincent Sobel.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
我最开始也不信任他
I didn't trust him at first either, OK.
不过我打电♥话♥给费利西蒂来确认
But I called felicity to confirm
他的情报是否可靠 结果是可靠的
if his intel checked out, and it did, clearly.
所以你之前才迟到了
And that's why you were late getting back here earlier.
你在联♥系♥他
You were talking to him?
你都不告诉我们
So you didn't bother telling us?
你可真像奥利弗·奎恩
How very Oliver Queen of you.
我得先掌握所有信息
I had to get all the information first
才能把你们拉进来
before I looped you guys in.
刚得到所有的信息
Then once I did have all the information,
我们就得去阻止列车相撞
we had to stop a subway collision.
我们成功了 现在我就在
But we did, and now here I am,
告诉你们
telling you guys.
告诉我们什么
Telling us what?
为什么文斯会帮我们
Why would Vince help us?
他说他是个双面间谍
He says he's a double agent working
要从内部瓦解凯登·詹姆斯
to take down Cayden James from the inside.
我觉得这倒说得通
I mean, that does track.
我是说 他曾经是个卧底
I mean, the guy used to be undercover.
所以他才精通撒谎
Which makes him a professional liar.
他有过无数次机会能告诉我
He has had so many opportunities to tell me
他是个双面间谍
he is a double agent.
为什么没说呢
Why hasn't he?
难道他只是忘了说
He just somehow forgot to mention it?
他说他尝试过
He says he tried to.
胡说
That is absolute crap.
也许吧 但如果他是个好人
Maybe, but if he turns out to be legit,
便可以为我们提供战术优势
he could offer a tactical advantage
我们不能拒绝啊
That we can't turn down.
我拒绝 因为我再也不会和他合作
Well, I can, because I will never work with him again, ever.
显然 我和柯蒂斯不同意
Well, obviously, Curtis and I disagree, so...
所以这事不能成
So nothing.
全员同意才能行事 不是吗
We all have to agree, don't we,
还是我们要打破全员同意原则
or are we just screwing consensus now?
好了 你能否加派一些警官
Ok. So maybe you can get some of your officers
让他们站在那边
and have them stand over there.
-没问题 -太好了 谢谢你
- You bet. - That'd be great. Thank you.
或许这个可以帮你提提效率
Thought that would put a little extra pep in your step.
真是我的救星啊
You are my savior.
什么 我还是咖啡
What, me or the coffee?
两者都是不行吗
Why can't it just be both?
这里的情况怎么样
Hey. How are things going here?
不太好 我们根本没有顾客
Well, it's not good. No. We got no customers at all.
发生了太多事情
There's so much happening right now
人们都很害怕 不敢来安全区
that people are too scared to even come to the safe zones.
更糟糕的是 这里有一堆警♥察♥
And worse still, I got cops standing around here
无所事事 他们本可以出去帮人
doing nothing when they could be out there helping people.
我想重新部署他们
I would like to redeploy them.
不 如果能让人们聚集在这里
No. If--if we get people here,
我们就无需操心外出保护他们
then we don't need to worry about protecting them out there.
我们完全不知道凯登·詹姆斯的下一步袭击地点
We have no idea where Cayden James is going to attack next.
目前我们能为这座城市做的最好选择
The best thing that we can do for the city
就是让人们来安全区
is to get people to the safe zones.
你能通知一下媒体吗
Could you please call the press?
我有办法了
I have an idea.
好
Ok.
-太好了 -你查到什么了吗
- Yes! - You got something?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表