剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'll get the same thing
找到自己的最佳状态
and find the best version of myself,
不论什么样
whoever she is.
雅典娜的刺客军团 找到他们了
Athena's group of assassins--found them.
-他们在哪 -星城天然气厂
- Where are they? - Star City gas plant.
他们能切断整座城市的供应
They can cut off the city's entire supply.
更糟的是 他们也能炸掉它
Or worse, they could blow it up.
为什么 这不是他们的作风
Why? It's not their M.O.
除非他们想利用气厂
It is if they're using the plant
逼我们放弃地图
to leverage us into giving up the map.
显然雅典娜并不了解你
Clearly, Athena doesn't know you very well.
是吗 不巧的是奥利做不了主 我能
Yeah? Well, too bad. It's not Ollie's choice. It's mine.
你不能向他们示弱
You can't give in to them.
我不能让他们挟持整座城市
I can't let them hold the city hostage, ok?
这里还是我的家呢
This is still my home.
所以要我单独行动吗
So what, am I going alone?
守望者 发现行会的人了吗
Overwatch, do you have eyes on the Guild?
还没 但我探测到了一次峰值频率
No, not yet, but I'm reading a frequency spike,
代表他们启动了一颗炸♥弹♥
which means they just activated a bomb.
雅典娜逼迫我们谈判的招数
Athena's way of putting pressure on our negotiation.
我们散开寻找炸♥弹♥
Let's fan out and find the bomb.
发现多个热信♥号♥♥ 他们把你们包围了
Multiple heat signatures, guys. They got you surrounded.
保持警惕
Head on a swivel.
这回这些刺客在哪
Well, where are the new assassins?
到处都是
Everywhere.
你这么想要地图
You want your map so bad?
那就出来吧
Come out.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
也许你父亲多少还教过你动脑子
Perhaps your father taught you some sense after all,
但你要是以为我们只想要地图
but you are mistaken if you think that
那就错了
all we want is the map.
不洒上你的血 地图毫无用处
The map is meaningless without spilling your blood.
你要惹恼我了
You're really starting to piss me off.
你父亲时常提起你
Your father spoke often about you.
他一直以你的弱小为耻
He was always ashamed of your weakness.
伙计们别忘了 我们还有一颗炸♥弹♥要处理呢
Don't forget, guys. We still have a bomb situation.
总有炸♥弹♥要处理
There's always a bomb situation.
我可以追踪到引爆器的信♥号♥♥源
I can trace the frequency root of the detonator.
在你右侧五米远的地方
It's 17 feet to your right.
-给我指路 -在上面
- Lead the way. - Up.
梅林说他曾试过教你变强
Merlyn said he tried to teach you to be strong.
显然他失败了
Clearly he failed.
我可不是我父亲
I'm not my father.
这不管用
This isn't working.
我知道 这是可折叠电路
I know. It's a collapsible circuit.
我可以让它暂停 我有经验
I can freeze it. I've done it before.
不 不要 这是个水银开关
No. No. It's a mercury switch.
肯定会引爆♥炸♥弹的
That will definitely set it off.
-我该怎么办 -你可以让它短路
- What do I do? - You can... short-circuit it.
我的电荷箭用完了
You know, I'm kind of out of electricity arrows
时间紧迫 费利西蒂
right now at the moment, Felicity.
绿箭侠
Green Arrow.
箭来了
On its way!
拿到了
Got it.
干得好
Whoo! Nice work.
西娅
Thea!
你输了
You have lost.
正如你死到临头一样明显
It's as clear as your imminent death.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道只要你流血了 我就赢了
I know that you bleed. I win.
你不想那么做的
You don't want to do that.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
跟梅林学了几招
Learned a few tricks from Merlyn.
等等 她去哪了
Wait. Where did she go?
那女人可不容易干掉
That woman is hard to kill.
你真的打算烧掉它
Were you really going to burn it?
直至灰烬
To ashes.
其他刺客要么逃走了 要么被解决了
The other assassins either fled, or they're wrapped up.
我一点也不想念他们
I really didn't miss those guys.
快手 地图呢
Speedy, the map.
他们说的是真的
They were being literal.
他们需要你的血洒在上面
They needed your blood to spill.
目的地肯定不是用"X"标记的
That's definitely not "X" marks the spot.
-等等 地图指向哪 -我想我知道是哪
- Wait. Where does it lead? - I believe I know where.
纳米光刻技术 地图是用细菌印成的
Nanolithography. The map's printed with bacteria.
-好恶心 -当它们与西娅DNA中
- That's gross. - And when exposed
记录的酶接触时 就会显形
to the enzymes in Thea's DNA, it will reveal itself.
-古老的刺客联盟的秘密 -不 不是
- Ancient league secret? - No, no, no.
这是前沿科技
This is bleeding edge science.
这需要一台原子力显微镜
This requires an atomic force microscope.
-把这个留给梅林吧 -娜莎 你说你知道
- Leave it to Merlyn. - Nyssa, you said you know
-这地图指的地方 -是魔力小径
- what this map leads to. - These are Ley lines.
太棒了 魔力小径
Oh, great. Ley lines. Yeah.
我们有次和达米安达克有关的经历遇到过它
We had some experience with those with Damien Darhk.
这些不一样
These are different.
我以为它们只在地球上的一个地方交汇
I thought they only intersected in one place on earth.
这张地图不是这么说的
Doesn't look that way from this.
没错 这些小径遍布全球
Indeed. These lines are global
而且指出有三个
and suggest the existence
我以为只存在于南达尔巴特
of 3 intersections of the kind I thought
的那种交汇点
only existed at Nanda Parbat.
对 但是南达尔巴特真有什么特产吗
Right, but what only exists on Nanda Parbat really?
除了特别压抑的装饰
I mean, besides really depressing decor.
我知道梅林叫他的新联盟塔纳托斯行会的原因了
I know now why Merlyn called his new league the Thanatos guild.
塔纳托斯是希腊神话里的死亡之神
Thanatos is the personification of death in Greek mythology.
没错 我认为这些线条
Exactly. I believe these lines
证明他发现了三个装置
suggest the existence of 3 installments.
-三个什么 -你父亲发现了
- But 3 what? - Your father discovered
三处复活泉水
the existence of 3 Lazarus pits.
当然他发现了 我
Of course he did. I--enh.
西娅 拜托
Thea, come on.
罗伊 给她点空间
Hey, Roy. Just let's give her some space.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir
警官
Officer.
尼克 还是我应该叫你警官
Nick, or should I just call you officer
因为是工作时间
because we're at work?
尼克就行
Nick's fine.
你变成这里的常客了
You're becoming a regular around here.
我就是刚刚路过
Yeah. Well, you know, I was just stopping by.
来见德雷克副队长
To see Lieutenant Drake?
来约你吃晚饭
To ask you out to dinner
或者喝点东西 比如咖啡
or--or drinks or, like, just coffee,
或者我们就轧马路聊天
or we could just, like, walk down the street and talk.
行
Yes.
-真的 -我今晚七点
- Yes? - I get off of work tonight
下班
at 7:00.
所以八点
So should we say 8:00?
八点不错 八点很棒
8:00 is awesome. Heh. 8:00 is perfect.
我去预定 然后给你发短♥信♥
Yeah, I mean, I'll make reservations, and I'll text you.
可以 晚上见
Sounds like a plan. See you tonight.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
重返情场 小黛
Getting back on the horse, D.,
重返情场
back in the game, back in the saddle.
我准备直接
I'm gonna get really right into--
怎么了
What's wrong?
我看了收录的和迷魂有关的案子
I checked intake and evidence lockup
的卷宗和保管的证据
for any Vertigo-related cases.
-然后呢 -没有任何案子
- And? - There aren't any.
这不是好事吗
Is that not a good thing?
没有迷魂案
There aren't any vertigo cases
因为希尔队长
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表