剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
正中红心 阿莱娜记得上年五月
A bull's-eye. Alena remembered that last May,
凯登收到了柯尔多马尔蒂斯寄来的一个包裹
Cayden received a package from Corto Maltese,
她认为包裹里装有证据
And she thinks that in that package was the evidence
使得凯登认为是奥利弗杀了欧文
that made Cayden think that Oliver killed Owen.
为什么这算正中红心
And how exactly is that a bull's-eye?
因为我们都知道奥利弗没有杀欧文
Because we know Oliver didn't kill Owen,
所以不管包裹里装的是什么
so whatever was in that package, that evidence--
所谓的证据肯定是假的
that evidence had to have been faked somehow.
-算是红心了吧 -没错
- Bull's-eye! Boom. - Right.
你还好吗
You OK?
没事 没事 只是犯傻了
Yeah. Yeah, it's just-- just stupid.
你不会干蠢事的 所以...
Well, you don't do stupid, so...
我也不知道 我只是希望
I don't know. I was just hoping that
既然植入芯片运行这么好 也许...
since the implant was working so well that maybe--
你想戴上兜帽投入战斗
You'd be putting the hood back on?
-对 -我很肯定你会的
- Yeah. - I'm sure you will,
一旦解决了凯登这茬事
You know, once this whole Cayden thing is dealt with.
我也希望
I hope so.
为了他也是
I hope so for his sake.
天啊 他刚获悉自己被父亲
Oh, man. He just found out
欺骗了整整一个月
that his father's been lying to him for a month.
我一直想鼓起勇气告诉他真♥相♥
I've been trying to work up the courage to talk with him,
但我还是个实习后妈
but, like, step-mom in training over here.
你能行的 费利西蒂
You'll do fine, Felicity.
小威廉 你♥爸♥爸上电视了
Hey, Will. Your dad's on TV.
有位黑客
A hacker--
名为凯登·詹姆斯
goes by the name Cayden James--
奎恩市长召开记者会
操控了星城所有电子基础设施
has taken over the electronic infrastructure of Star City.
对于他来说
In his hands,
可以联网的一切事物
anything-- anything that is connected to the internet
都可以变成武器
can be used as a weapon.
不幸的是 这起事件已造成不少人员伤亡
Now, sadly, this has already led to a number of casualties,
包括我们的警♥察♥队长弗兰克·派克
including our police captain, Frank Pike,
以及哈罗德·格罗夫纳议员
and councilman Harold Grovner.
詹姆斯先生已经提出了他的要求
But Mr. James has made his demands,
毋庸置疑 他是一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but make no mistake, he is a terrorist,
而星城绝不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
and Star City does not negotiate with terrorists,
没有周♥旋♥余地
period.
相反 我们会着力于保障
Instead, we are gonna focus on the safety
市民的人身安全
and well-being of our citizens.
基于这点
In that spirit,
星城警局已在全市范围内设立安全屋
the SCPD has set up safe houses throughout the city.
这些地方都没有电子装置
These locations are entirely analog,
大家在那里会很安全
and you will be safe there.
我向你们保证 你们在那儿很安全
I promise you, you will be safe there.
詹姆斯先生 星城经历过比这次更严重的危机
Mr. James, Star City has survived far worse than you.
我们会团结一致 齐心协力
We will band together, we will be united,
我们一定会渡过这次难关
and we will survive this.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
太老套了
So predictable.
把乐趣都弄没了
Almost takes the fun out of it.
是时候进行下一阶段了
Time to proceed to the next phase.
演讲很成功 也起成效了
Nice speech, and it worked.
安全区人数不断上涨 他们完全脱离了网络
Safe zones are filling up, they're completely offline,
入侵事件停止了 至于其他方面...
and hack-cident free, and in other news...
是啊
Yeah--
关于这方面 我有些想法
I might have a thing on our other thing.
关于凯登·詹姆斯的儿子吗
On Cayden James' son?
阿莱娜觉得凯登之所以会认为是你杀了他儿子
So Alena thinks that Cayden believes that you killed his son
是因为五月份他收到的
because of something that arrived in a package
发自柯尔多马尔蒂斯的一个包裹
from Corto Maltese in May.
通过一些炫酷的小手段 我黑进了几个国家的
Through a pretty cool sequence of hacks on the mail systems
电子邮件系统
of several different countries--
你不需要知道这一步
not that you need to know about it,
但真的挺刺♥激♥ 挺炫酷的
but it was, like, really intense and really cool,
我办到了 虽然有点难
and I did it, and it was really hard,
你也不需要知道有多难
but you don't need to know about those.
包裹里装的是一个闪存盘
In that package was a USB drive,
我们查到了闪存盘的序列号♥
And we actually have that USB drive's serial number,
所以阿莱娜在查到底是哪台电脑
so Alena's just working on trying to find the computer
上传了凯登收到的闪存盘内的信息
in Corto Maltese that uploaded the information
以及电脑位于柯尔多马尔蒂斯的具体♥位♥置
onto that drive that cayden received,
可以让他认定是你杀了他儿子的消息
the information that made him think that you killed his son.
看到我是如何♥峰♥回路转地解决问题了吧
You see how I came full circle on that, right?
-当然 -太好了
- 100%. - Awesome.
你该找他谈谈了
You should go talk to him.
我会的
I will.
黛娜
Dinah.
如果你不想和他合作
If you don't want to work with him,
我们也不会
we won't.
我们说好了要全员同意行事
We do it by consensus like we agreed.
听着 我知道
Hey. Look. I--I acknowledge
文斯是个难以摸透的人
that Vince is a complicated variable, ok?
那我们就一点一点剖析
Well, let's break it down.
分♥析♥赞成以及反对的原因
You know, pro/con style.
好的
All right.
赞成原因 他很厉害
Pro--he's really good,
他可以深入任务
and he gets deep into his assignments.
反对原因 上次任务中 他过于投入
Con--on our last assignment, he got in too deep.
忘了自己的立场
He can forget what side he's on.
赞成 他与凯登·詹姆斯以及他的团队共事
Pro--he's in with Cayden James and his crew,
他上次提供的情报有效
and his last intel worked.
如果你不了解文森特
If you didn't know vincent,
如果你可以忘掉与他相识的一切
if you could remove this history with him,
如果他以警♥察♥的身份向你提供情报
if, as a cop, he came to you with some intel,
根据直觉 你会怎么办
what would your gut tell you?
他有向我们发来新情报吗
Do we have new intel from him?
没有
No.
那我先不回答这个问题
Well, then I'm not gonna answer that yet.
知道吗 我读了一篇研究
You know, there's, um, a study I was reading
说真正跟孩子沟通
that was saying that actually talking to a child
才是当好父母最有效的方法之一
is one of the most effective parenting techniques.
-开玩笑的吧 -不是
- No kidding? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -对
- That true? - Yeah.
我有过几次沉痛教训
Well, I've learned several times the hard way
有时候孩子就希望一个人静静
that sometimes kids just want to be left alone.
我知道自己得找他谈谈
I know I have to talk to him.
我只是想尊重他
I'm just trying to respect that.
好的 我所说的可能全基于我的经历
Ok. And I might totally be projecting here
因为我父亲
because my dad was a,
是一位超级大反派黑客
you know, supervillain evil hacktivist,
他干了许多我不喜欢 不支持的事情
but he did a lot of things That I didn't like or approve of,
但他所选择的人生道路
and the way he chose to live his life,
并不是让我觉得不爽的事
that's not the part that bugged me.
好的 那是什么让你不爽
Ok. What bugged you?
谎言
The lie.
我只想听到他和我说实话 你知道吗
All I ever wanted was for him to tell me the truth, you know,
威廉也是如此
And that's all William wants.
他只想听到真♥相♥
All he wants to know is the truth--
无论是好是坏
The good, the bad, the ugly.
-他只想知道真♥相♥ -威廉知道
- He just wants to know the truth. - William knows the truth,
他早就知道了
or he--he knew the truth,
他只是不想再冒
and he decided that he didn't want me
可能会失去我的风险
in situations where he might lose me.
好吧 但事情已经到这一步了
Ok, but here we are,
约翰所遭遇的一切
and everything that's happened with John
我们这个团队所遭遇的一切
and everything that's happened with the team,
以及和凯登·詹姆斯的数次交锋
and everything that is happening right now with Cayden James.
我们都走过来了
Here we are,
知道我在想什么吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表