剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我这有点强人所难了
I'm asking a lot of you.
我十分感激
I appreciate it.
要想发动革命哪能没有牺牲
You cannot wage revolution in white gloves.
列♥宁♥犯过许多错 但这点他是对的
Lenin had many faults, but he was right about that.
能别走来走去了吗 都让我头疼了
You want to stop pacing? You're giving me a headache.
有趣 我也想对你说同样的话
Funny. I was going to say the same to you.
你之前对四分体说的是
Your pitch to the Quadrant was that
你掌控了这座城市
you controlled this city.
我是啊
And I do.
那你今晚怎么把这变成了战区
Then why have you turned it into a war zone tonight?
不是不能让治安维持者成为烈士吗
I thought we couldn't let the vigilantes be turned into martyrs.
法官对案件撂手不管
The judge kicked the case
把奥利弗·奎恩放了
and let Oliver Queen walk.
所以你就从细心精准模式变为
So you've switched gears from careful and precise
喧哗凌乱模式了吗
to loud and messy?
你这态度正是我
Your attitude is what I find...
不想要的
to be unwanted.
当心点 里卡多
Be careful, Ricardo.
你已经把这座城交给我们了
You've already given us the city.
你是在暗示
Are you suggesting that
我可以被取代吗
I'm replaceable.
我可没这意思
I'm suggesting no such thing.
卡萨门托小姐好像很不高兴啊
Ms. Cassamento does not appear to be pleased.
今晚发生了什么
What happened tonight?
你低估了你的敌人
You underestimate your enemy.
他们有能力也有动力
They are strong and motivated.
他们运气好
They got lucky.
运气 实力 到底是哪个重要吗
Luck, strength. What does it matter?
你没能杀掉蜂群
You did not kill bees.
仅仅是戳到了蜂巢而已
You merely poked the hive.
蜂群们会受刺♥激♥
The bees will be agitated.
你觉得他们会来这 不要紧
You think they're gonna come here. That's fine.
让他们来吧
Let them bring it on.
让他们来这
Bring them here, hmm?
这地方很不错但不安全
This place--lovely but not secure,
至少不够安全
at least not enough
不够应对他们
for what you know they're
找上门来
going to come after you with.
阿纳托利做到了
Anatoly did it.
迪亚兹一小时后会出发去星城警局
Diaz will be on his way to the SCPD in an hour.
天眼会没有权利逮捕迪亚兹
A.R.G.U.S. doesn't have authority to arrest Diaz.
一旦抓到他 你准备怎么办
So once you have him in custody, what's the next step?
莱拉说得对 我们不能把他交给警♥察♥
Yeah, Lyla's right. We can't just hand him over to the police.
无意冒犯 但你在炼狱岛上的监狱
And, no offense, but your Lian Yu supermax
已经基本爆满了
is kind of blown up.
问题一个个解决
One problem at a time.
现在我们要了结这事
Now, we need to end this.
也就意味着先解决第一个问题
And that means solving our first problem,
抓住迪亚兹
Getting Diaz.
看在过去的份上 能让我来说吗
Can I say it for old time's sake?
着装准备
Suit up.
我们在俄♥国♥开的车可比这个高级
In Russia, we travel in nicer cars.
车不好看 但可以防弹
This girl ain't pretty, but she's bulletproof.
什么情况
What's that?
修路
Construction?
稍微等一下 我们得先挪开叉车
Hold up, guys. We got to move this forklift.
把局面控制住
Get this under control now!
你没带枪吗
Did you forget your gun?
柯蒂斯 别
Curtis, don't!
你伤害了我在乎的人 还想多挨几拳吗
You hurt someone I care about! Want some more?
你想吗
Do you?
四分体的增援和星城警局的人正在赶来
Quadrant reinforcements with SCPD and more on the way.
我们现在就得撤
We got to pull out now.
我们差点就逮到那个龟孙子了
We almost got that son of a bitch.
柯蒂斯怎样了
How's Curtis?
他和尼克一起在修养
He's resting with Nick.
伤口要是偏一寸 他就会失血而死
One inch either way, he would've bled out.
算走运了
He got lucky.
-不止是走运 -什么意思
- It wasn't just luck. - What do you mean?
迪亚兹完全可以杀了柯蒂斯
Diaz could've killed Curtis,
但他却急着去捡一条类似项链的东西
But he went for some sort of necklace instead.
那必定是一件非常重要的珠宝了
That must be one damn important piece of jewelry.
不如说是件高科技产品 看
More like a piece of tech. Look.
这是GRV-657 固态硬盘
It's a GRV-657, solid state drive,
军用级别 动态加密
military grade, dynamic encryption.
不管上面有什么 迪亚兹可是费了
Whatever's on it, Diaz has gone to some major trouble
不少功夫保护它安全
to keep it secure and close, though.
看起来我们应该把它弄到手
This looks like something we should have our hands on.
等等 我们怎么能知道
Wait. How do we know?
里面可能什么都没有
There could be nothing on it.
你刚刚自己也说了
You just said so yourself.
迪亚兹为了捡它而放过了柯蒂斯
I mean, Diaz went after this instead of going after Curtis.
你的电子嗅探器 能读硬盘吗
Your digital sniffer, can it read the drive?
只要靠得足够近 肯定行
Yeah. If you get me close enough, for sure.
但是迪亚兹去了星城警局
But Diaz is headed to SCPD.
他肯定不会让我们这么大张旗鼓地闯进去
I'm sure he's gonna let us stroll right in.
我能进去
They'll let me.
迪亚兹知道天眼会是和他对着干的
What do you mean? Diaz knows that a.R.G.U.S is working against him.
但警♥察♥还是得装装样子
The police still have to keep up appearances.
他们不会拒绝
Wouldn't look good if they decline
一个联邦政♥府♥机构的领导拜访
a visit from the head of a federal agency.
而且就算事态恶化
And if things go south,
我还有你支援
I've got you to back me up.
我觉得这是一场胜算不明的大赌局
I think that this is a big gamble for an unknown payoff.
可能是 奥利弗
It probably is, Oliver,
但这也可能是我们唯一的机会
But it might be our only shot.
大家都同意
So we're all onboard here?
好吧
Yeah.
加倍周边安保
Double perimeter security.
下回让我撞见奥利弗·奎恩
Next time I see Oliver Queen,
我要把他枭首示众
I want his head on a spike!
了解 老板
You got it, boss.
那个技术男呢
Where's the tech kid?
科斯比在那边
Crosby's over there.
迪亚兹先生
Mr. Diaz.
我需要确认这里面的信息依然完整
I need to know if what's on this is still intact
但你不准看里面的内容
without you looking at the data.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
你奶奶的性命就靠这了
Your grandma's life depends on it.
是
Yes, sir.
关上门
Close the door.
他们知道
They knew!
谁 知道什么
Who? Knew what?
他们知道我在转移
That I was moving,
知道我的人今晚会袭击他们
That my men were coming for them tonight!
劳蕾尔 她会守口如瓶
Laurel--she's buttoned up, right?
那会是谁告诉他们的
Who could've told them?
我不知道
I do not know.
你和奎恩是老交情了
You and Queen, you go way back.
没错 所以他的背叛伤我最深
Yes, which is why his betrayal hurt so much.
如果不是你
If it wasn't you...
那会是谁
then who, hmm?
是谁带着增援和警♥察♥来救我们的
Who brought men and police to help us tonight?
是卡萨门托
Cassamento.
她怎么知道我们会被伏击
How did she know we'd be attacked?
我没叫增援 你呢
I did not ask for backup. Did you?
她为什么一边泄露情报给奎恩
Why would she tip off Queen
一边救我们于水火
and then drag our asses out of the fire?
这不合情理
That doesn't make sense.
这合情合理
Yes, it does,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表