剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你知道 法官可以辩解他被设套了
You know, the judge can argue that he got rolled,
但没人会相信他
but no one's gonna believe him.
再次感谢 老兄 我又欠你一次
Thanks again, man. I owe you another one.
是啊 卡斯尼亚之后
Yeah, well, after Kasnia,
我们就此抹平吧
let's just call it even.
克里斯
Chris...
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴我能帮到你
Yeah. Always happy to help.
试着别再需要我了
Just try not to need me again
怎么也要坚持一年
for at least another year.
这步棋下得太机智了 谢谢
That was a brilliant move. Thank you.
我也希望我能领功 奥利弗
Well, I wish I could take the credit, Oliver,
但这不是我的主意
but it wasn't my idea.
爸爸 接下来这部分你最好闭上眼
Dad, you might want to close your eyes for this part.
我就只害怕过那一次
Th--that was just one time I was scared.
这可不酷 一点都不酷
That's not cool. That's not cool at all.
回你房♥间锁上门
Go to your room and lock the door.
是法庭上那人吗
Is it the guy from the courtroom?
我让你现在就去
I said, go now.
你想的话可以开枪打我
You can take a shot at me if you want to.
这样我就没法说谢谢你了
Just, it's gonna ruin me saying thank you.
再小心也不为过
You can't be too safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
别提了
Don't mention it.
我去年十一月背叛你的时候
When I rolled over on you last November,
心里想的都是我孩子
I was thinking about my kid,
就算我知道这代表着你要和你孩子分离
even though I knew it meant it'd take you away from yours.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
听着 我也很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry if I...
如果我让你觉得在沃森将你置于
made you feel like you couldn't come to me
如此境地的时候没法来找我
when Watson put you in that position.
我对之后发生的所有事情感到抱歉
I'm very sorry for everything that happened afterwards.
那不是我 我从没做过
It wasn't me. I never did it.
听我说 那不是
Listen to me. It wasn't--
那不是我 我发誓
It wasn't me, I swear.
我遵守的唯一法则
The only law that I abide by
就是听我的命令
is following through on my word.
你失败了
You failed at that.
你想让我拿你怎样
So what would you have me do?
那两个人 他们闯进了我的房♥间
These two men, they broke into my chambers.
把我打昏 你一定要
They knocked me out. You have to...
这个国家的法制体系
The legal system in this country,
就要下地狱了
it's going to hell.
你真是蠢啊
You really must be stupid,
还敢让我看见你
showing your face...
在你在法♥院♥给我搅局之后
after the crap you pulled in court.
不 我只是够聪明 知道自己
No. I'm smart enough to know there's no place I can run
没法逃出你的掌心
where you can't find me.
真是对不起啊 里卡多
I am so sorry, Ricardo.
耍我一次
Fool me once.
刚才没来得及拿出来
Couldn't get it out in time.
起来
Come on.
我想了个能让奥利弗·奎恩
I had a plan.
名誉扫地的计划
get Oliver Queen discredited,
让他进监狱
Imprisoned.
我为此计划了数月
I worked for months to make that happen.
对不起让你失望了
I'm so sorry to disappoint you.
我可没有失望 宝贝
Oh, I'm not disappointed, baby.
我要执行B计划了
I'm moving on to plan B--
那就是杀了奥利弗·奎恩
Killing Oliver Queen...
还有他关心的所有人
And anyone and everyone he cares about.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表