剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来
After 5 years in hell, I returned home
只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
with only one goal-- to save my city.
但是我无法兑现这一承诺
But I couldn't honor that commitment
也无法兑现对我儿子母亲的承诺
and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son,
于是我向我所认识的最优秀的人求助
so I asked the best man I know to help.
他的名字叫约翰·狄格尔
His name is John Diggle,
他就是绿箭侠
and he is the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
博拉德 她在利用昨晚的灾难
Pollard-- she's using last night's disaster
作为向委员会提交
as a pretext to introduce her
反治安维持法规的借口
anti-vigilante legislation to the council.
我提请进入城市宪♥章♥第九章章程
I am invoking chapter 9 of the city charter.
这会将博拉德市议员的议案
That will convert Councilwoman Pollard's bill
转为全市公♥投♥
to a citywide referendum.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不受干扰行事
To operate without interference.
好让你继续杀人
So you can keep killing people?
你好像不知道这是场战争
You don't seem to know that this is a war.
你给我的关于我儿子乔的情报有眉目了
The intel that you gave me on my son Joe panned out.
所以我要去卡尔加里
So I'm heading to Calgary.
好运 斯莱德
Good luck, Slade.
博拉德女士
Ms. Pollard.
队长想让您看看最新的电脑统计比较数据
Captain wanted you to see the latest compstat.
谢谢 副队
Thanks, lieutenant.
狙击手
Sniper!
警员受伤 紧急派车
Officer down. Code 3.
各单位响应
All units respond.
还好没人受重伤
Well, I'm just glad no one was seriously hurt.
你想怎么处理这件事
How do you want to handle this?
我想让你以我的名义发表声明
I'd like you to issue a statement on my behalf.
以你的名义
On your behalf?
有个老朋友来市里
I have an old friend in town
找我帮忙 几个小时之内
that needs my help, and I might not be back
我赶不回办公室
in the office for a few hours.
我们知道枪手的目标是谁吗
Do we have any idea who the shooter was targeting?
我们正在调查
We're working on it.
好 在我回来之前当好市长
Good. Um, be the Mayor until I get back.
说真的
For real?
不 打个比方而已
No. It's a figure of speech.
别趁我不在立什么新法规 好吗
But j--just don't make any laws while I'm out of the office, ok?
好吧
Fine.
不用担心枪手
And don't worry about the shooter.
我们会抓到他的
We're gonna nail his ass.
我知道你们会的
I know you will.
抱歉 公务在身
Sorry. That was work.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
我很感激你答应见我
I appreciate the meeting.
你帮我找到了我儿子
You helped me find my son.
至少我也能帮你找到乔
Least I can is help you find Joe.
他不再用那个名字了
He doesn't go by that name anymore.
改名字了
Changed his name?
是他母亲的主意
It was his mother's idea.
她的娘家名
Her maiden name.
他现在叫凯恩了
He goes by Kane now.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我追踪他到卡尔加里
I tracked him to Calgary,
但当时 他已经走了
but by then, he'd gone,
于是我跟着他去了伊比萨so I followed him to Ibiza--heh--
随后是蒙巴萨And then Mombassa.
蒙巴萨
Mombassa?
这孩子像他爸爸
The kid took after his father.
我们被困炼狱的时候
While we were stuck on Lian Yu,
他加入了澳大利亚的情报机构
he went out and joined the Australian intelligence service.
一周前在卡斯尼亚
Then a week ago in Kasnia,
一次任务出了岔子
a mission went south.
他在走私军♥火♥
He was dealing in arms.
一些当地人抓住了他
Some locals caught him.
据说他没受到公平审判
Supposedly, he didn't have a fair trial,
如今他...
and now he's...
在服无期徒刑
serving a life sentence
像在笼中的老鼠
like a rat in a cage.
好吧 斯莱德 你需要什么
Ok, Slade. What do you need?
我需要你帮我找到我儿子
I need you to help me find my son.
上次我们见面 你说
Last we met, you told me
我不能活在两个世界
that I couldn't live in two worlds.
我不是叫你走回老路
I'm not asking you to come back in.
说来也怪 我需要的是外交手段
Strangely enough, what I need is diplomacy,
就是说我不需要绿箭侠
which means I don't want Green Arrow.
我需要奥利弗·奎恩
I need Oliver Queen.
为什么
For what?
能拜托你这一次就相信我吗 小子
Can I ask you just to trust me on this one, kid?
我安排好了去卡斯尼亚的行程
I've organized transport to Kasnia.
晚上十点起飞
Wheels up at 2200.
如果你不愿帮忙 我也能理解
I'll understand if you don't want to join me...
如果你愿意 晚上九点
But if you do, I'll meet you out front
我会在楼外等你 行吗
at 2100, ok, kid?
好了 把东西拿过来
Ok. Bring in the stuff over here.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
Hey. Don't worry.
只是帐篷杆
It's only tent poles.
反正我们不会在这久待 也用不着它们
It's not like we're gonna stick around long enough to use them.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你总是中途离开
You're always leaving.
都不敢相信我们已经来到这了
Can't believe we even made it this far.
听着 你知道我在澳洲航♥空♥工作
Listen. You know that I work for Australian Airlines
我就得四处奔波
and I have to travel.
但我向你保证这个周末
But I promise you this weekend
只有你和我
it's just about you and me,
父子俩在外野营
father and son out in the wild.
来吧 去找块平地
Come on. Go find some flat land
扎好你的帐篷
and pitch your tent.
抓到他了 不是真的抓住他了
Got him. Well, I didn't get him-get him.
但我认出他了
But I identified him.
-认出谁了 -那个狙击手
- Identified who? - Our sniper.
还以为你的T球能追踪到他的面具呢
Thought your t-spheres could track his visor.
之前是可以 可现在又不行了
Well, that was then. This is apparently now.
他肯定是黑掉了追踪器
He must have hacked the tracer.
或者换了个面具
Or got a new visor.
这东西沃尔玛可没得卖♥♥ 费利西蒂
It's not like they sell them at Walmart, Felicity.
伙计们 新情况 治安维持者又回来了
Guys, update time. I think our vigilante's back in town.
他是那个枪手吗
He's the shooter?
我看到他从狙击手藏身处出来
I saw him coming out of the sniper's nest.
鉴证科在这 不知道我们能
CSU's here. Don't know how much evidence
发现多少证据
we'll be able to pull.
为什么我们不利用现有的资源呢
Well, why don't we work with what we have,
治安维持者的主要目标似乎就是
mainly the vigilante seemed to be targeting
博拉德女议员
Councilwoman Pollard.
关键词为"似乎就是"
"Seemed to be" being the operative word.
博拉德支持反治安维护者法案
Well, Pollard's the one who's championing The Anti-Vigilante Bill.
治安维持者肯定不会太喜欢她
Seems like a guy named vigilante wouldn't like her much.
但是杀了她 这会适得其反
Yeah, but martyr her? That would get this bill
让法案更快通过
passed faster than you could say "Obstruction."
如果法案通过 我就必须考虑逮捕自己了
If it passes, I'm gonna have to consider arresting myself.
抱歉 你来这干什么
Excuse me. What are you doing here?
你不是星城警局的人
You're not SCPD.
他不是 这也不是联邦调查局的案件
No, he's not, and this is not a federal case.
但还是没法解释约翰·狄格尔
Still doesn't explain what John Diggle,
也就是市长的私人保安
who works personal security for the mayor,
为什么会出现在犯罪现场
is doing at a crime scene.
我有相关的工作经验
I have relevant experience,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表