剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Your point?
我想说 黛娜 得由我们保护她
My point, Dinah, is that it's up to us to keep her safe.
我知道你已经为这次行动
I know that you have put your vendetta aside
把仇恨放在了一边
for the sake of the mission.
你想确定我保持下去
And you want to make sure I keep it that way.
我想说谢谢你
I want to say thank you.
不为爱人复仇
It takes a very big person
是一件非常伟大的事
to not seek vengeance for someone they love.
如果我之前没意识到这点
If I haven't always been sensitive to that,
我很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
我也很抱歉我对你那么严苛
I'm sorry I was so hard on you.
实际上
You know, the truth is
我比你能意识到的要更尊重你
I respect you more than you could ever know.
你组建了一支英雄团队
You put together a team of heroes.
这不是个小事
That's no small thing.
-我去准备了 -好
- I'm gonna go get ready. - All right.
怎么了
What is going on?
-你什么意思 -你一直在
- What do you mean? - I mean, you've been giving
跟大家道别
the Oliver farewell tour all around this place,
把兜帽给了约翰
including giving John the hood.
大家都在想你到底答应了
You know, everyone's wondering what did you
沃森什么条件 让她给我们豁免权
have to give Watson to get her to give us immunity,
我只能大胆猜测
And I'm just gonna go out on a limb here
可能是你答应了不再做绿箭侠
and guess that it was giving up being the Green Arrow.
-差不多吧 -开玩笑吧
- Sort of. - You can't be serious.
不是说好了要做最好的自己吗
What happened to becoming your best self?
我可能已经不信那套了
I don't know if I believe that anymore.
奥利弗 这是你的本性
Oliver, this is who you are.
你不能让沃森改变这一点
You can't let Watson get in the middle of that.
她并没有
She's not.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
什么叫你的主意
What do you mean, it was your idea?
二位
Guys.
不好意思打断
Sorry to interrupt what looks like
二位严肃的夫妻对话
a pretty serious marital moment,
但大家都已经准备就绪了
but everyone's ready to go.
晚点继续 好吗
To be continued. Ok?
好戏开场
Showtime!
你得站到摄像机前
You're gonna get in front of the camera,
让联调局离开星城
and you're gonna get the FBI to leave Star City,
否则你的宝贝女儿就要脑门开天眼了
Or your baby girl grows a third eye.
他不会开枪打我
He's not gonna shoot me.
你敢拿命打赌吗
You are willing to bet your life?!
-敢 -劳蕾尔
- Yes. - Laurel.
我就敢
Yes, I am!
给你5秒钟
You got 5 seconds!
5...
不要把星城交给他
Don't let him take this city.
4...
他在虚张声势 在说谎
He's bluffing. He's lying!
3...
2...
1!
不
No!
不 爸 老爸
No! Dad? Daddy.
保持清醒 保持清醒啊 老爸
Stay with me. Stay with me, Daddy.
别昏过去
Stay with me!
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
别昏过去
Stay with me.
还不用哭啦
Hey. Don't waste your tears.
我可看准了地方打的
Where I shot him, it'll take
他还不会死
a good chunk of time for him to bleed out.
劳蕾尔 你得让你♥爸♥拿起电♥话♥
Laurel, you need to get your dad to get on the phone
叫联调局的人滚回老家
and get the Feds to go back to their swamp.
我可以发发慈悲
I'll show him some mercy.
就像那部电影结尾里的小狗
Like the end of the movie with the little dog.
叫什么来着
What's it called?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我什么都不会做
I'm not doing anything.
那我们换个法子
All right. We're gonna do this another way.
因为我不会再倒数了
Because I'm not gonna count.
你女儿的脑浆
Your daughter's brains
会溅得你一脸
are gonna be splattered on your face!
你敢 你敢
Don't you. Don't you!
没事了
It'll be all right.
联调局
FBI!
昆汀
Quentin!
有我在 快去抓迪亚兹
I got him! Get Diaz!
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
不
Ohh! No.
我们得快点送他去医院
We got to get him to a hospital.
快
Come on.
快派一架直升机来
I need a chopper!
我等不了5分钟
I don't have 5 minutes!
没错
I agree!
你想冲我放箭
You want to shoot me?
来啊
Do it!
瞄准这儿
Right here!
这就是你的问题所在
See, that's your problem.
一直都是你的问题所在
It's always been your problem!
他现在就需要医生
He needs a doctor immediately!
收到
Yes, ma'am.
够了
Enough!
这是我的城市
This is my city!
想阻止我
You want to stop me,
你得杀了我
you're gonna have to kill me!
他说得没错 奥利弗
He's right, Oliver.
讲狗的那部电影
The movie with the dog,
叫《老黄狗》
it's called "Old yeller."
不
No!
你都做了些什么
What did you do?!
我别无选择 我得终止这一切
I had to! I had to end it.
你以为这样他就会摔死吗
You think that fall's gonna kill him?
希望如此
A girl can only hope.
我本来都抓到他了
I had him!
我们翻遍了全城每个角落
We scoured every inch of this city
找遍了斯特林湾
and trolled Starling Bay.
他逃不远的
He can't have gotten far.
他是从房♥顶上掉下去的
He was launched off a rooftop.
他本来应该哪里都去不了
He shouldn't have been able to go anywhere at all.
迪亚兹不会这么容易死
Diaz doesn't go down easy.
你倒是看起来挺乐观的
You seem pretty sanguine about it.
我们还没有输
It wasn't a total loss.
费利西蒂给这个设备加了个电子嗅探器
Felicity reprogrammed this with a digital sniffer.
我当时离迪亚兹很近
I was able to get close enough to Diaz
克隆了他脖子上戴着的那个硬盘
to clone the drive that he wears around his neck.
上面有政♥府♥官员 公务员
I got government officials, city employees.
我们可以给你所有被他收买♥♥的人
We can give you everyone on his payroll.
我们可以把城市还给你
We can give you your city back.
但鉴于还没抓到迪亚兹
But the fact that Diaz is in the wind,
这并没改变我们之间的协议
it doesn't alter our agreement.
我知道
I know.
-他怎么样了 -伤口感染了
- How is he? - He's septic.
正准备给他做手术
They're getting him ready for surgery.
雷内在里面陪他
Rene's in there with him right now.
迪亚兹呢
What about Diaz?
你会没事的 老大
You're gonna be fine, hoss.
医生会治好你的
These docs are gonna fix you up.
帮我个忙
Yeah. Do me a favor.
尽管开口 老大
Anything, hoss.
如果出了情况我死了
If this thing goes the wrong way and I don't make it,
求你别在葬礼上叫我"老大"
D-d-don't call me hoss at my funeral.
你不会死的
You're gonna make it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表