剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I thought you were all about this animal stuff.
是喜欢 但是你今天怎么没去上班
I am, but why aren't you going to work today?
我正在经历一个小小的过渡期
I'm going through a little transitional period.
我又要走了吗
Will I have to leave again?
没人能再把你从我身边带走
No one will ever take you away from me ever again.
-你好吗 哥们 -你好吗 哥们
- What's up, dawg? - What's up, dawg?!
我带了羊角甜甜圈来
I brought cronuts.
-羊角甜甜圈 -不是我起的
- Cronuts? - I didn't name them.
我只管吃 佐伊 好啊
I just eat them. Hey, Zoe.
-柯蒂斯 你好 -去拿书包
- Hi, Curtis. - Hey. Go get your bag.
我们要走了
We're about to leave.
有她回到身边肯定很好吧
Must be great having her back, huh?
世上最幸福的事
Best feeling in the world.
但是你不像是
You don't look like you're feeling
一副世上最幸福的样子
the best feeling in the world, though.
我无法不去想和奥利弗的事
I can't shake how everything went down with Oliver.
为了自己的利益
In order to do right for me,
我不得不背叛了他
I-- I had to betray him.
你必须把你女儿放在第一位
You had to put your daughter first.
她是你的家人
She's family.
你叫我来就是为了这件事吗
Is that why you called me over?
其实我在想
Actually, I was thinking,
沃森探员手上所有对我不利的证据
all the evidence Agent Watson says she has against me
都必须要数字化是吗
has to be digitized, right?
对
Yeah.
那如果证据突然间消失了呢
So what if that evidence suddenly vanished?
那我就会能... 你们是怎么说的
Then I'll be able to-- what do you call it--
撤销
recant.
你以家人为先 雷内
You put your family first, Rene.
这没什么丢人的
That's nothing to be ashamed about.
当然访问文件也许稍微容易一点
I mean, now, accessing the files might be a little easier
因为案子已经转回到星城地检那里了
now that the case has been moved back to the Star City D.A.,
-但是 -这是答应了吗
- but-- - So that's a yes?
不 是让我考虑一下
No. That's a "Let me think about it."
好吧 我会做的 我们都知道我会做的
Fine. Yeah. I'll do it. We all know I'll do it.
这才对嘛 大哥
Aw. That's what I'm talking about, hoss.
那次是我一生中最糟糕的盯梢行动
Oh! That was-- that was the worst stakeout of my life.
你记不记得 当时好像是零下一度吗
Do you remember-- OK. It was, like, what, minus one?
冷死了 简直是冻僵了
It was freezing. I was freezing my ass off,
而且车里的暖气还坏掉了
and the car's heater broke down.
那个我警告过你的
I warned you about that.
是的 但是我没听
Yeah, you did, and I didn't listen.
我觉得这其中蕴含着人生哲理
I think there's a life lesson in there somewhere.
那晚我好像喝了三升多的咖啡来取暖
I think I drank a gallon of coffee that night to stay warm.
我急需上厕所 一辈子从没这么急需上厕所
I had to pee so bad-- I've never had to pee so bad in my life,
然后不得不去车后面
and I had to go back behind the car,
我并不打算去问那个人♥渣♥
so, you know-- I mean, I wasn't gonna ask the scum bag
我是否能借用他的洗手间
if I could use his bathroom.
天啊 我一回去
Oh, god, and the second I go back there,
他就决定逃跑 真混♥蛋♥
he decides to make a run for it, that son of a bitch.
我去追他 结果脸着地摔倒在雪堤上
I go chasing after him, fall face-first into the snow bank,
在路边晕过去了
and knock--knock myself out on the curb.
这很复杂 我知道
This is complicated. I know.
我已经习惯复杂了 文斯 但现在这一切不只是复杂
I'm used to complicated. Vince, this is a whole new level.
不必这样的
It doesn't have to be.
我五周前就不是黑金丝雀了
I stopped being the Black Canary 5 weeks ago.
我现在真的很想过简单的生活
I really want to uncomplicate my life right now.
只要你不会忘了享受生活
Just so long you don't forget to live it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
线人的短♥信♥
Text from an informant.
下个目标有行动
My next target's on the move.
别担心 我不会杀了他
Don't worry. I'm not gonna kill him.
那一定要在我不当值时逮到他
Well, just make sure you bring him in when I'm off duty, ok,
因为这些新抓的人让我得了腕管症
because all this intake is giving me carpal tunnel.
要笔吗
Pen?
你总是那么可靠
I can always count on you.
昆汀跟我说了好消息
So Quentin told me the good news.
你回归了
You're back with us.
没错
Yes, I am.
那样你会很开心吗
And you're happy about that?
我只是很抱歉没有更多地帮到你和队伍
Oh, I'm just sorry that I can't be of more help to you
可惜队伍已不存在了
and the team or lack thereof.
没事
That's fine.
我知道你现在需要人手
I just know you need the manpower right now,
我只是没准备好
and I'm--I'm just not there.
西娅
Thea...
你一直是我的快手
you will always be my Speedy
不管你是否拿起弓箭
whether you're using a bow and arrow or not.
什么事
Yeah?
-找到他了 -在哪
- Found him! - Where?
他的车停在亚当斯山的仓库外面
His vehicle's parked outside a warehouse in Adams Heights.
似乎就他自己
Looks like he's alone.
他不知道我们已找到他了 好 随时汇报情况
And he doesn't know that we know. Ok. Talk me in.
奥利弗 那样的话 你就是孤军奋战
Oliver, if you do that, you'll be going in solo.
让我们监视那地方 侦察一下
Let us stake the place out, do some recon.
这是打他个措手不及的机会
We have the chance to take him by surprise.
不能错过了
We can't pass it up.
-奥利 -怎么
- Ollie! - Yeah?
抓住他
Go get him.
守望者 我在东区 接着去哪
Overwatch, I'm in the east sector. Where to?
好 你要去主楼层
Ok. You're coming up on the main floor.
三个热点在那层呆很久了
Same 3 heat sigs have been there for a while now.
很可能是我们的目标
Good odds that's our target.
你好像不耐烦了 兰斯小姐
I'm sensing some impatience, Ms. Lance.
介意解释一下吗
Would you care to elucidate?
我不是不耐烦 我是气恼
I'm not impatient. I'm annoyed.
我们有人数优势
We have the numbers.
为什么不直接从波提纳尔家族夺走码头
Why not just take the pier from the Bertinellis?
不 完全没有不耐烦
Oh, no. Not impatient at all.
夏克先生
Mr. Sheck...
没必要故意挑衅
no need to stir the pot.
我觉得蛮力 尽管很轻松
I think you'll find that brute force,
却极其混乱
while it's easy, it's exceedingly messy.
我更喜欢精确
I prefer precision.
喜欢设计胜过混乱
Design over chaos.
你学会了新把戏
You taught yourself some new tricks.
游戏结束 守望者 找到目标
No more games. Overwatch, I have the target.
这可非常不妙
That's a whole lot of bad news.
绿箭 有人来了
Arrow, you're about to get some company.
-奥利弗 -守望者 收到了吗
- Oliver! - Overwatch, do you copy?
恐怕斯莫克小姐听不到
I'm afraid Ms. Smoak can't hear you.
我也有些把戏 奎恩先生
You see, I also have some tricks, Mr. Queen,
我还有朋友
and I have friends.
你好 兜帽男
Hello, Kapiushon.
假期好玩吗
How were your holidays?
你这话问得真有趣
Funny you should mention that.
看来我们要收到迟来的圣诞礼物了
Looks like we're getting a late Christmas present.
还以为你的目标只有罪犯
I thought you only targeted criminals.
还以为你知道治安维持者就是罪犯 市长先生
Thought you'd know vigilantes are criminals, Mr. Mayor.
你会发现我不玩游戏 奎恩先生
You'll find that I don't play games, Mr. Queen,
但我确实赢了
but I do win.
够了
It's enough.
我受够了明明有机会
I am so sick of everyone not killing him
你们却不杀了他
when we get the chance.
放他走
Let him go.
对聪明人来说
You know, for a smart guy,
刚才那么做很蠢
that was a dumb move.
奥利弗·奎恩某天终会在某地一蹶不起
There's a time and a place for Oliver Queen's demise.
但不是此时此地
Now is not it.
凯登·詹姆斯不仅招纳了劳蕾尔
So Cayden James not only has Laurel,
还有两个不同的犯罪组织支持
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表