剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I think that you're a good man, Rene.
我觉得你是这个城市
I think that you're the type of man
该有的那种男子汉
that this--this city deserves.
我知道我看着好像完全不在乎
I know it seems like I don't give a crap
其他人对我的看法
about what anyone thinks,
但你这话对我很重要
but this means a lot.
很好
Good.
伙计们
Guys!
我们还有一个麻烦
We have another problem.
我告诉迪亚兹去死
I told Diaz to go to hell
是因为你们当时准备去抓他
because you were about to move on him.
那是个骗局
It was deception.
他知道我在帮助你们
He learned I was helping you,
并且摆了我一道
and he manipulated me.
意味着我们又回到原点
Means we're right back to square one,
不知道迪亚兹的位置
not knowing where Diaz is.
但现在我们有法子知道
But now we have a way to find out.
你跟迪亚兹说想看看劳雷尔 证明她还活着
You tell Diaz you want to see Laurel, proof of life.
我们跟着你找到她 然后找到迪亚兹
We follow you to her, her to Diaz.
你们进去一开枪 劳蕾尔就首先挨枪子
You go in there guns blazing, my daughter takes the first bullet.
据奥利弗所说 她不是你真正的女儿
From what Oliver tells me, she's not actually your daughter,
她是个罪有应得的罪犯
And she's a criminal that made her own bed.
这不是人♥质♥劫持案件
This isn't a hostage situation.
目标不变
Our objective hasn't changed.
-奥利弗 求你 -我们能保护她
- Oliver, please. - We can keep her safe.
怎么保护 他一看到你
How? The first thing he'll do when he sees you coming
就会先杀了她
is kill her!
这是我们必须承担的风险
I think this is a risk we need to take.
要是这是我们的劳蕾尔你还愿意冒险吗
Yeah? Would you be taking that risk if this was our Laurel,
或者这就是最开始
or is that the kind of risk that got her killed
害死她的那种危险吗
in the first damn place?
你要什么
What the hell do you want?
再给你一次机会
To give you a second chance.
你让我去死时
When you told me to go to hell,
我猜你认为
you know, I figured that you figured
你的人马上就会抓住我
your buddies were about to take me down.
但那没成功
Well, it didn't work out that way,
所以我们又回到了原点
so now we're back to where we started--
你把联调局赶出去来交换劳蕾尔的命
You kicking the FBI out of here in exchange for Laurel's life.
我要先看看她 证明她还活着
I'd need to see her first, proof of life.
我发给你地址
I'll send you the address.
你最好一个人来
Listen. You better come alone
因为要是发生什么我不喜欢的事
because if something happens that I don't like
劳蕾尔身上就要发生你不喜欢的事情了
something's gonna happen to Laurel that you don't like.
有人告诉过你偷偷跟着别人不礼貌吗
Anyone ever tell you it's rude to sneak up on people?
迪亚兹吗
Diaz?
他会杀了她的
He's gonna kill her.
我不会让这种事发生 昆汀
I won't let that happen, Quentin.
沃森呢
What about Watson, huh?
对她来说这好像不要紧
Doesn't seem so important to her.
莎曼达·沃森交给我处理
Just let me worry about Samanda Watson
也让我来保护劳蕾尔
and let me try to keep Laurel safe.
我不觉得你能做到 奥利弗
I don't see how you can, Oliver.
请你从信任我开始
You can start by trusting me, please.
我值得信任 我们认识彼此
I mean, I've earned it. We've known each other
很久了 昆汀
for a very long time, Quentin.
一辈子
A lifetime.
我们共同经历了很多事
We've come a long way, you and me.
从你第一次逮捕我之后关系就开始好转
It's been getting better since the first time you arrested me.
我一直好奇
You know, I've always been curious--
你怎么骗过测谎器的
how'd you beat that lie detector anyway?
只需要保持稳定的心跳就行
It just comes down to...keeping a regular heart rate.
我有个心脏起搏器能做到这点
I got a pacemaker that does that.
我不知道你有心脏起搏器
I didn't know you had a pacemaker.
几年前米拉库鲁那件事之后就安上了
I got it after that Mirakuru business a few years back.
老年心脏不太禁受得住
The old ticker couldn't take that pounding.
说实话 我都不知道我现在受不受得了
Truth be told, I don't know if I could take it now.
你能 因为你很坚强
Yes, it can, OK, because you're tough.
劳蕾尔也很坚强 所以相信我
Laurel is tough, too, so trust me...
一切都会解决的
and this will all work out.
你本应带劳蕾尔来的
You were supposed to bring Laurel.
由我下命令
I give the orders.
他身上没东西
He's clean.
你要作为市长下达
And you're gonna give an order as Mayor
让联调局滚出去的命令
to get the FBI out of here,
并且你要在新闻发布会上这么做
and you're gonna do it at a press conference.
卫星定位正常 音频信♥号♥♥正常
Satellite track is clean. Audio signal is 5 by 5.
全体准备行动
Everyone get ready to move!
知道他关押劳蕾尔的地点之前哪里都不去
Not going anywhere until we know where he's keeping Laurel.
那不是我们的目标
Not our objective.
你要我在看到我女儿之前
You want me to hold a press conference
开新闻发布会
before you even let me see my daughter?
你有意见
You have a problem with that?
我见到她之前不会做任何事
I'm not doing anything until I see her alive.
他干什么呢
What the hell is he doing?
联调局在用卫星跟踪我
The FBI is tracking me by satellite.
要是我们现在不走 他们就会来抓你
They're gonna move on you unless we move right now.
现在带我见我女儿
Now take me to my daughter.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
带他上车
Get him in the car.
全体单位 立即行动
All units, move now! Go!
你的卫星能跟踪他吗
Can your satellite track him?
已经跟丢了
I've lost him.
你的朋友刚刚毁了整个行动
Your friend just blew this whole operation
以及抓到迪亚兹的最佳机会
and our best chance to get Diaz,
而且他女儿还是会死
and his daughter's still gonna die.
这一切结束时
When this is over,
我要以妨碍公务传问你的朋友昆汀
I'm bringing your friend Quentin up on obstruction.
我们的豁免协议不包括他
Our immunity arrangement doesn't extend to him.
他在尝试营救劳蕾尔
He was trying to save Laurel.
我在尝试营救这个城市
Well, I'm trying to save this city,
你的朋友还是这城市的市长呢
the city your friend's supposed to be the Mayor of.
我不信他会做这么莽撞的事情
I can't believe he'd do something so reckless.
或者说愚蠢 他知道迪亚兹会杀了他和劳蕾尔
Or stupid. He knows Diaz will kill him and Laurel.
他想什么呢
What the hell was he thinking?
他什么都没想 这就是问题
He wasn't. That's the problem.
昆汀见迪亚兹之前
Before Quentin went to see Diaz,
他特地告诉我他有个心脏起搏器
he went out of his way to tell me that he had a pacemaker.
而且他以前从来没提过
Yeah, and he's never told us that before.
他为什么现在要说呢
So why would he say something now?
-你能定位起搏器 -你知道我可以
- You can track a pacemaker. - You know I can.
昆汀知道迪亚兹的人会搜查他身上的跟踪器
Quentin knew that Diaz's man was gonna frisk him for a tracker
就像他知道迪亚兹不会真的
just like he knew that Diaz wasn't going to actually bring
带劳蕾尔去那个会面
Laurel to the meet,
所以昆汀知道我们能定位他
so Quentin had Diaz bring him to her,
就让迪亚兹带他去见她
knowing that we could track him.
你要花多久才能找到他
How long will it take you to find him?
有高速带宽的话几分钟就行
Give me a high-speed connection and a few minutes.
你想见她 你现在见到了
You wanted to see her, now you see her.
我是个信守承诺的人
I'm a man of my word.
好 现在放她走
Great. Now let her go.
我只答应给你看她活着的证据
I just promised proof of life.
看看她还能活多久
We'll see how long that lasts.
费利西蒂找到了昆汀的位置
Hey. Felicity has Quentin's location.
那是个佩尼镇边缘的废弃化工厂
It's an abandoned chemical plant on the border of Pennytown.
我们五分钟内就会出发
We're gonna move out in 5 minutes.
我会准备好
I'll be ready.
联调局唯一的目标就是迪亚兹
The FBI's only objective is Diaz.
他们会尽力确保昆汀的安全
They're gonna do their best to keep Quentin safe,
但他们不在意黑海妖会不会被波及
but they don't care if Black Siren is collateral damage.
你想说什么
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表