剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
we can never uncross.
是的
I agree.
但这是他们先挑起的
But they crossed it first.
开另一辆车到大路上 不要回头
Take the other car to the main road and don't turn back.
我们要阻止另一支队伍的跟踪
We'll stop the other team from following.
我保证两小时后你就会得到城市的钱
You'll have the city's money in two hours, I promise.
谢谢你为了我战斗
Thank you for fighting for me.
我不是为了你这么做的
I'm not doing this for you.
但当这结束后
But when it's over,
我不想再听见你的名字
I don't want to hear your name
或看见你的脸
or see your face ever again.
为什么不让我来帮帮你
Why not let me handle that?
你不能用声波真可惜
You know, it's a shame you can't scream.
让这一切太轻松了
It almost makes this too easy.
我不需要声波也能杀了你
Oh, sweetie, I don't have to scream to kill you.
你太不可思议了
You are unbelievable.
我无法相信你们这么做了
I cannot believe you did that.
你们真的可能严重伤害约翰的
You could've seriously hurt John!
就像如果你放她走
Just like you guys are gonna really hurt the city
你们会毁了这座城市
if you let her go!
目前发生的一切都是可以挽回的
Nothing's happened that can't be undone.
不是说这个结局很完美 它很糟
We're not saying it's a perfect outcome or even a good one,
但至少城市拿回了钱
But at least the city gets its money.
这不是公正 大哥
That's not justice, hoss.
够了 我们已经争论过这些了
That's enough. We've debated this already.
我们知道你们的立场
We know where you stand.
是时候结束这一切了
It's time to finish this right now.
黛娜 别再往前一步
Dinah, not one more step.
去车里
Get to the car!
雷内
Rene.
你在浪费箭
You're wasting arrows.
是吗
Am I?
雷内 雷内 停下
Rene! Rene, stop!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
是啊 我就是疯了
Yeah, I must be! Yeah.
跑
Run!
跑 跑 跑
All right. Go, go, go, go, go.
去帮柯蒂斯
Go help Curtis.
没事的 我们就要到了 劳蕾尔
It's all right. We're getting there, Laurel.
没事的
It's all right.
劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 来
Laurel, Laurel, come on.
我们得走了 我们得走了
We got to go. We got to go.
-我们得撤退 -昆汀 昆汀
- We got to move. - Quentin. Quentin.
你待在我身后
You stay behind me.
黛娜 你不能这么做
Dinah, you can't do this.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
你不能这么做 别这样
You can't do this. Please don't.
黛娜 不要
Dinah, don't--
最后的机会 雷内
Last chance, Rene.
趴下
Stay down!
不可能
No way.
-大家还好吗 -还活着
- Hey, is everyone ok? - We'll live.
你可以坚持吗
Can you manage?
我们可以摆脱他们 走
We can cut them off. Let's go.
在你杀死文斯前
Is this what it felt like
就是这种感受吗
right before you killed Vince?
对不起 对不起
I'm s--I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我们已经过了抱歉的阶段了
We are way, way past sorry.
黛娜
Dinah?
如果我们失去她 我们就会失去钱
If we lose her, we lose the money.
但就算我们有钱
But even if we had the money...
你也不能这么做
you can't do this.
我必须得这样 柯蒂斯
Oh, god. I have to, Curtis.
你知道的
You know I have to.
我要为文斯讨回公道
I have to get justice for Vince.
黛娜 看看周围
Dinah, look around.
看看我们在对彼此做什么
Look at what we're doing to each other.
看起来公正吗
Does this look like justice?
这都是他们的错
It's nobody's fault but theirs.
你听起来就像奥利弗
Then you sound just like Oliver.
我们组建了这支队伍就是为了不像那样
We formed this team so we wouldn't be like that,
不像他
Like him.
黛娜 我不想这样
Dinah, I don't want to start today.
我不会再回到
I will not be put
那个囚笼里
back in that cage!
-抱歉 -我们还可以抓住她
- Sorry. - We can still catch her.
你不能
No. You can't.
没有优势了
No more advantages.
我不需要它们
I don't need them.
他还伤着
He's still hurting.
不要心软 柯蒂斯
Don't get soft now, Curtis.
我们现在才开始
We're just get-- getting started.
雷内
Rene!
昆汀
Quentin!
你还好吗
You ok?
发生了什么
What the hell's happening?
我们必须送他去医院
We need to get to a hospital.
立刻
Now!
有劳蕾尔的行踪吗
Any sign of Laurel?
追踪的线索断掉了
That trail has gone cold.
我觉得她伤势严重
I don't think that she'll be able to get very far
应该走不远
with her injuries.
你的伤怎么样
What about yours?
没什么费利西蒂治不好的
Nothing Felicity can't fix.
我还是没法相信柯蒂斯会这么做
Well, I still can't believe Curtis did this.
我是说 对你手臂里的芯片下手
I mean, messing with the chip in your arm
实在是太过分了
is totally crossing the line.
这可是我们公♥司♥设计的样品
It's our company's prototype.
当然 我是说弄伤你的胳膊更过分了
Obviously, injuring you is way more a crossing of the line.
更更过分
Way more.
我们也不是没还手
It's not like we didn't hurt them back.
大家有听说雷内的消息吗
Has anyone heard about Rene?
他看起来不太好
I mean, he--he didn't look so good.
他五个月前受过枪伤 伤口又裂开了
He was shot 5 months ago. The wound reopened.
我们应该去医院探望他
Well, we should go to the hospital.
看看他情况如何
We got to make sure he's ok.
除非在座各位谁有七千万
Well, unless anyone here has $70 million,
否则很快医院就无法经营了
there won't be a hospital soon.
听着 劳蕾尔会打电♥话♥来的
Listen, Laurel is gonna call, all right?
她会联♥系♥我们
She's gonna call.
不 她不会
No, she's not.
我知道我们每个人有多希望
I know how much we all wish
她像我们失去的那个劳蕾尔
she was more like the Laurel that we lost.
但她不是
She's not.
我们要着手准备新闻发布会了
We should get ready to talk to the press.
昆汀说得对 我们应该去看看雷内
Quentin's right. We should go and check on Rene.
请向他转达我的歉意
Please tell him that I'm sorry.
我搞砸了 西娅
I screwed up, Thea.
不 昆汀
No, Quentin. You...
你只是选择信任自己的女儿
you just believed in your daughter, ok?
没有搞砸这一说
That's not screwing up.
她是你的女儿
And she is your daughter
这才是最重要的
in the only way that really matters.
怎么讲
Yeah. What way's that?
在爸爸的眼中 女儿永远最重要
In the eyes of her father.
有新情况吗
Any update?
有 我的血液就要达到
Yeah. My bloodstream is about to reach
90%的咖啡饱和度了
90% coffee saturation.
我说这个笑话
You know, I said that joke,
本想逗你笑
hoping that you would laugh,
但现在可能不是讲笑话的时候
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表