剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我试过再争取一场听证会
I tried getting another hearing.
是啊 可你不是市长
Yeah. You're not the mayor.
-你替我争取到了听证会 -不是我一个人
- You got me another hearing? - Not just me.
新的地检官也帮了忙
The new DA had something to do with it.
行 好
All right. OK.
谢谢你 奥利弗 我欠你个人情
Thank you, Oliver. I owe you one.
你快好起来就是报答我了
Pay me back by getting better.
收到
Copy that.
嘿 小子
Hey, kid.
你好 斯莱德
Hello, Slade.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
老样子
She's the same.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我想跟你说你给我的关于我儿子乔的情报
I popped by to say that the intel that you gave me on my son Joe,
有眉目了...
it panned out...
所以我要去卡尔加里
So I'm heading to Calgary.
很好啊 我很...
Well, that's great. I'm very--
我很为你高兴 我希望...
I'm happy for you, and I hope that--
我希望你找到自己追寻的东西
I hope you find what you're looking for.
你觉得我不会成功
You don't think I will?
我觉得找儿子这件事
I think that finding your son
不会一帆风顺
doesn't always go as planned.
你和你儿子之间 有那么难吗
Have things been that hard with you and your son?
是啊
Yeah.
要有耐心
Be patient.
但也要做好准备
But be prepared.
做什么准备
For what?
选择 是要成为大家需要你成为的人
Choosing between being the man that people need you to be
还是你儿子需要的父亲
or the father that your son needs you to be.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你和我 游走在两个不同的世界...
You and I... walk between two worlds...
但不可能一直这样
but we can only do that for so long.
祝你好运 奎恩先生
Good luck... Mr. Queen.
好运 斯莱德
Good luck, Slade.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
有少东西吗
Anything, missing?
没有 都在呢
No. It's all accounted for.
你的枪也在吗
Including your gun?
最近你都没怎么用过它
Not that you seem to be using it that much these days.
打斗之后 我检查过了
I checked it after the fight down here.
你检查了我的枪
You checked my gun?
你都没开枪
You didn't even fire it,
那些家伙也都没中枪
And none of the guys down here got hit either.
对 黛娜
Yeah. Dinah...
我找到了
I found it!
"找到"的意思是 我找到了
And by "Found it," I mean, I found
劳蕾尔 黑海妖拿走的东西
what Laurel, Black Siren took,
其实更像是什么也没找到
which is actually more like not finding anything at all,
但你们懂就好
but you get my point.
懂什么 我们... 不 我们不太懂
What poin-- no. We-- no. I'm not sure we do.
她拿走了我的T球原型
She took one of my T-spheres, prototype version.
原型 意思是还不能作为武器
A prototype, meaning it's not weaponized?
那他们就不能用它对付我们
Well, then they can't use it against us.
问题是 他们能用它做什么
Question is what can they do?
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
威廉 我知道过去的几个月
William, I know that the last few months
你不太好过
have been difficult for you,
我也知道你
and I know that you blame me
有些责怪我
for part of that.
我以前也责怪我父亲
I used to blame my dad for things.
他不完美
He wasn't perfect.
我也不完美
Neither am I...
但他爱我
But he loved me.
我知道你母亲有多爱你
I know how much your mom loved you.
她真的爱你 但你得知道
She really did, but you need to know
她让我做的最后一件事就是照顾你
that the last thing that she asked of me was to take care you.
我照顾你
Now you don't have to like me
不需要你喜欢
for me to take care of you
因为我是你♥爸♥
because I'm your dad.
所以 不管你需不需要我
The way that works is I am gonna be there for you
我都会守护你
whether you want me to be or not.
我永远不会离开你
I am never, ever walking away from you.
明天有场比赛 如果你想...
There's a game on tomorrow, if you want to...
熬夜看的话
stay up late and watch it.
橄榄球还是棒球
Football or baseball?
棒球
Baseball.
好啊
Okay.
好
Okay.
我正要给你打电♥话♥
I was just gonna give you a call.
现在转到52台
Turn on Channel 52 right now.
好
Okay.
...找到一张令人震惊的照片
...with the discovery of a shocking photograph
似乎终将解开
that seems to finally solve the mystery
过去两年围绕星城的谜题
haunting Star City for the past two years--
绿箭侠是谁
who is the Green Arrow?
52台♥独♥家发布此照片
This photo, which was obtained exclusively
用确凿的证据证明
by Channel 52 provides unequivocal proof
治安维持者绿箭侠的
of the identity of the vigilante known
真实身份
as the Green Arrow.
-奥利弗 -这是最新的热议话题
- Oliver... - This is the latest controversy to hit...
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
市长还有什么别的谎言
What else has the mayor lied about?
52台将一如既往地
As always, we'll keep you updated
及时播报重大新闻
with breaking news on Channel 52.
我 我不知道
I--I don't know.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表