剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
卡茨死了
We lost Katz.
奥利弗 他当时就要说了
Oliver, he was gonna talk.
要是你让我再
If you had just let me keep the pressure on him
多施压一分钟
for one minute longer,
我们可能现在就到那里了
We would be at the locatin right now
而不是又回到原点
instead of back at square one!
不会 他还是会被枪杀
No. He still would have gotten shot
因为你挑起了一场争执
because you picked a fight.
你转移了我们的注意力
you pulled our focus, and you allowed
你让我们的目标被杀
our target to get killed.
因为你无所不知
Because you know everything,
而我只需要闭上嘴
and I just need to keep my mouth shut!
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
伙计们 我们就是
Look, guys, we're all just whipped up
因为行动有点肾上腺素升高了
with adrenaline from-- from the field,
我们会抓住迪亚兹的
and--and we're gonna catch Diaz.
我们总能抓住坏人
We always catch the bad guys,
所以我们只需要一起呼吸 吸气
so we're just going to breathe together, inhale.
约翰 你怎么了
John, what's going on with you?
首先 你为你不是绿箭侠的事
First, you were mad at me because
生我的气
you're not the Green Arrow,
那 那
and that is-- that is
不太像你会做的事 我的朋友
that is way out of character for you, my friend,
但我解释清楚了 我道歉了
but I explained myself, I apologized,
你也接受了
you accepted,
现在你却说这样的话
and now you're gonna take a shot at me like that?
我当时就要让卡茨说出地址了
I was getting some place with Katz,
但你不配合我的计划
and you didn't back my play.
-因为它没起作用 -不 奥利弗
- Because it wasn't working. - No, Oliver!
因为那不是你的计划
Because it wasn't your play!
找到迷魂时告诉我一声
Let me know when you find the vertigo.
我需要点新鲜空气
I need some air!
我早就告诉你了
I already told you
我不知道他们把那些警♥察♥关哪儿了
I don't know where they sequestered the cops,
要是你来这里找兰斯施压 劝你不要
and if you're here to put pressure on Lance, don't,
因为我已经痊愈了
because I'm all healed up now.
你要不要冷静一下
You want to calm down now?
我给你带了晚餐
I brought you dinner.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
就做点调查
Just checking up on things.
看着像是消遣读物
Looks like some light reading.
只是想维持我的伪装
Just trying to maintain my cover.
别浪费时间
Don't waste your time.
我们这样的人不学法律
People like us don't learn the law.
我们这样的人
People like us,
就是法律
we are the law.
你想让你♥爸♥爸为你骄傲
You trying to make your daddy proud?
我为什么会想那么做呢
why would I ever want to do that?
因为在我家老头死之前
Because I used to be like that with my old man
我也这样
before he died.
装成另一个人很累
It's exhausting trying to be something you're not.
然后呢
Oh, so what?
你准备告诉我我应该什么样 是这样吗
You're gonna tell me what I'm supposed to be, is that it?
不
No.
我喜欢你本来的样子
I see what I like.
我知道你在装成真正的劳蕾尔
I know you're pretending to be the real Laurel,
但是站在我面前的这个人
But the one standing in front of me right now...
她不需要改变
she don't need changing.
你的薯条要冷了
Your fries are getting cold.
还好吗
Everything all right?
还好 我离开城里这么久
Fine. I've been out of town for so long,
才刚发现你12月留给我的礼物
I just found the gift you left for me back in December.
我想说谢谢
I wanted to say thank you.
没关系
You're welcome.
有趣的是 你送礼物的同一天
Funny, though, the same day you delivered it,
我还发现我的电脑被入侵了
I also found a security breach on my computer.
我猜我知道凯登·詹姆斯是怎么拿到
I guess I now know how Cayden James got a hold
我们的微型铝制放大器了
of our nanoaluminum amplifier.
我本想告诉你的 莱拉
I was gonna tell you about that, Lyla, but, um...
这座城当时面临危机
The city was at stake.
这座城总是面临危机
Oh, yeah. Well, the city is always at stake.
你不需要向你妻子撒谎来拯救它
you don't have to lie to your wife in order to save it.
你完全正确
you're absolutely right.
-抱歉 -我明白
- I'm sorry. - I know.
什么风把你吹过来了
What brings you by?
奥利弗为不给我兜帽的事道歉了
Well, Oliver apologized for stringing me along about the hood.
其实说得很好
It was actualy a good apology.
那并不是奥利弗的强项
That's not exactly Oliver's strong suit.
不 那不是
No, it's not.
但是什么
But?
我不知道 我以为我们好好都说清楚了
I don't know. I thought we cleared the air.
我们出去执行任务 然后回来
We go out into the field, we come back.
但我 我
And then I--I...
我就是莫名其妙地
I just take a piece right out of him
对他来气
over nothing!
简直 简直莫名其妙
It was--it was over nothing.
你是对的 是有些不对劲
You're right, there's something wrong.
而且我担心当我意识到什么原因的时候
And I'm worried that when I find out what it is,
不会是我希望的
I'm not gonna like it.
鉴于你对我说的这一切
Well, from everything you've told me,
最近是没什么令人满意的
there's not a lot to like these days.
小队支离破碎 雷内住院了
The team breaking up, Rene's in the hospital,
迪亚兹在肆意搞破坏
Diaz is running rampant.
或许奥利弗占着绿箭外衣不放这件事
Maybe the reason oliver holding on to the hood
如此困扰你
bothered you so much
是因为你觉得如果你还是绿箭侠的话
is because you think none of these things would have happened
这一切都不会发生
If you had been the one still wearing it.
十分感谢你的帮助 真的
Seriously, thanks for helping us out here.
为了黛娜 一切都行
I mean, anything for Dinah,
或许也因为我有一点担心你
And maybe I was a little worried about you, too.
我没事
I'll be fine.
只是不希望这城市落入
Just hate leaving the city to be overrun
一群腐♥败♥的警♥察♥和治安维持者手里
by a bunch of corrupt cops and vigilantes.
你不觉得腐♥败♥的警♥察♥和治安维持者
Don't you think there's a little bit of a difference
之间是有区别的吗
between bent cops and vigilantes?
我看不出区别来
None that I can see.
两者都是罪犯 不是吗
They're both criminals, right?
是啊
Yeah.
费利西蒂 能麻烦你先离开一下吗
Felicity, you think, uh, we can have the room?
当然 没问题
Yeah. Yeah. Of course.
透过气了
Get some air?
是啊
Yeah, I did
也想明白了些事
And with it some clarity.
奥利弗 你绝对有权留着绿箭战衣
Well, Oliver, it's totally within your rights to keep the hood.
那是你的
it's yours,
你是对的 我从来不是因为这制♥服♥生气
And you're right, my frustration was never with the uniform.
是因为你
it was with the man underneath it.
-我不明白 -我一开始也没想通
- I don't understand. - I didn't either, not at first.
我十分感激你的道歉
I so appreciated your apology,
但有些事一直困扰我
but something about it gnawed at me...
就是绿箭侠必须是你
that you needed to be the Green Arrow,
成为绿箭使你完整
That it completed you.
但拯救星城 帮助市民才是大局
This was supposed to be about saving the city,
而不是救我们自己
helping the people, not ourselves.
我知道
I know that.
整件事有些太过危险
It's a little too dangerous,
我为达目的 在途中
and I've lost just a little too much
可能绕了些弯子
along the way for it to be about that.
但看看你现在
But yet here you are.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表