剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
还好吧
Hey. Is everything ok?
我很担心威廉
I'm worried about William.
-想聊聊吗 -我很想聊聊
- You want to talk about it? - I would love to talk about it,
但现在有更要紧的事
But we have more pressing business, ok?
-好 -好
- Right. - Ok.
好 我破解了代码
Ok. Well, I--I cracked the code,
可以这么说 不用谢
I mean, so to speak. You are welcome.
这些是目标区域 就是说我们几乎可以肯定
These are the targeted areas, which means we can almost be 100% positive
邪恶版劳蕾尔和她的朋友
that evil Laurel and friends will be attacking
会破坏今晚的警校毕业礼
the police academy graduation tonight.
问题是为什么
The question is why.
他们害死了九名警官还不够吗
9 dead officers wasn't enough for them?
不够
No, it wasn't...
因为她还没抓住她的目标
Because she didn't get who she was after.
是指你吗
You mean you?
昆汀
Quentin.
黛娜 很感谢你支持我
Dinah, I appreciate you having my back,
但我更渴望说出真♥相♥
but I appreciate the truth a little bit more.
等等 我们到底错过了什么
Wait. What exactly are we missing here?
你们错过了我跟你们说我和黛娜
You're missing why I told you guys that Dinah and I
发现劳蕾尔死在了炼狱的原因
found Laurel dead back on Lian Yu.
昆汀 我觉得你没必要讲这些
Quentin, I don't think you have to do this.
有必要
Yeah, I do.
我已经被这罪过折磨太久了
I've been living with this guilt for too long.
我再也承受不住了
I can't do it anymore.
坏劳蕾尔
Bad Laurel...
我们在炼狱发现她时她还没死
She wasn't dead when we found her back on Lian Yu.
不幸的是你以后再也没法尖叫了
The bad news is is that you won't be able to scream anymore,
幸运的是你都死翘翘了 也就不在乎了
but the good news is is that you'll be too dead to care.
我让昆汀说我们发现她时 她已经死了
I told Quentin to say she was dead when we found her
好让他免受告诉你们真♥相♥的痛苦
to spare him the pain of telling you all the truth.
真♥相♥就是他救了我
The truth is he saved my life.
真♥相♥是我杀了我的女儿
The truth is I killed my daughter.
我杀了我的宝贝女儿 眼看着她死去
I killed my baby girl. I just left her for dead.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
她原本要杀我
She was gonna kill me.
我可以说千真万确
As sure as I am standing here right now,
她当时打算杀了我 是你救了我
she was going to kill me, and you saved my life.
你今晚就留在这
You're staying here tonight.
不行
I can't.
昆汀 如果劳蕾尔的目标是你 那她...
Quentin, if Laurel is targeting you, then she--
那她就不会罢休的
Then she's not gonna stop,
唯一能让她罢休的
And the only way we can stop her
就是把我吊在她面前
is by dangling me right in front of her,
所以我今晚就要在最显眼的地方 懂吗
So I'm gonna be there tonight front and center, ok, you understand?
好吧
All right.
你去毕业礼吧
You're at the graduation,
但需要星城警局警犬队把守每个入口
but we need SCPD Canine Units at every entry point.
其实我们可以秒杀♥警♥犬队
Actually, we can kill the Canines.
-什么 -秒杀的意思
- What? - Um, by kill,
不是指杀掉警犬 我...
I do not mean kill the actual dogs. I--
柯蒂斯 那是什么
Curtis, what are those?
这些是最新的高科技嗅探器
These are the latest in high-tech sniffer devices.
等等 那是炸♥弹♥探测器吗
Wait. Those are bomb detectors?
它们能探测出半径约305米范围内
They can spot as little as an ounce
哪怕只有28克的爆♥炸♥物质
of explosive material within a 1,000-foot radius.
对 唯一的问题就是我们得当场
Yeah. The only catch is that we actually have to be there
操作设备 所以我和柯蒂斯
to operate them, which means Curtis and I
必须去现场 就是说这里没人统筹通讯
need to be on the field, which means no one will be down here operating the comms.
我来吧
I'll do it.
总得有人为团队牺牲
Someone has to take one for the team.
我可以的
I can do it.
确定吗
You sure?
确定 有天眼会和星城警局 也用不上我
Yeah. My gun would get lost in all that ARGUS and SCPD firepower anyways.
我留下
I'll stay.
好
Ok.
好 出发吧
Ok. Let's get out there.
我们得带她离开
We have to get her out of here.
奥利弗
Oliver?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
威廉
William?
他没事 他没事 你没事吧
He's fine, he's fine. Are you ok?
不 他没事 他没事
Hey. No. He's fine. He's fine.
我们得带你去治疗
We have to get you medical attention.
不 我只想确定他没事
No. I just needed to make sure that he was ok.
他想见他的妈妈
He wants to see his mom.
威廉需要父母 答应我...
William needs a parent. Promise me...
你要做他的父亲
that you will be his father.
我答应
I promise.
柯蒂斯 有发现吗
Curtis, you got anything?
没有 你难道不该叫我卓越先生吗
Negative, and shouldn't you be calling me Mr. Terrific?
我在出外勤
I am in the field.
是 但你没有穿战衣
Yeah, but you're not in your suit,
没战衣 就没代号♥
So no suit, no codenames.
规矩就是这样
Them's the rules.
我们还是专注一点吧
How about we try to focus instead?
斯巴达 有什么发现
Spartan, what do you see?
目前一切正常
So far, so good.
是啊 或许他们决定重新制定计划
Yeah. Maybe they decided to rethink their plan.
那样可就机智了
That'd be a smart move.
这辈子还没在一个地方见过这么多警♥察♥
Haven't seen this many cops in one place in my life.
我也是 虽然我是警♥察♥
Me either. I'm a cop.
是啊 但也并不代表他们不会有所行动
Yeah. Well, it doesn't mean they're not gonna try something,
大家保持警惕
So everyone stay sharp.
感谢各位到场
Thank you all for being here.
鉴于近期针对星城警局的袭击
In light of the recent attacks on the SCPD,
今晚的毕业礼尤为重要
tonight's ceremony is incredibly important,
我们要悼念逝者
and while we need to mourn the loss of life,
我觉得也需要向大家说明
I feel the need to mention that this city
这座城市比之前的情况好转了很多
is better off than it has been in quite some time.
犯罪率下降
Crime is down.
街头巷尾安宁了
Our streets are peaceful.
人们不仅搬来这里
People are not only moving here,
还在这里安家 想知道为什么吗
they are staying here, and do you want to know why?
因为是你们给了他们安全感
It's because you help them feel safe.
你们选择的这个职业
You have chosen a profession,
是世上最危险的职业之一
one of the most dangerous professions in the world.
当其他人逃离危险时
Whereas other people run from danger,
你们却一次又一次迎难而上
you run towards it time and time and time again.
为此 大家对你们
And for that, we all owe you
感激不尽
a huge debt of gratitude.
谢谢你们
So thank you.
谢谢你们保护我们的家人
Thank you for protecting our families,
保护我们自己
for protecting us,
以及保护我们美丽的城市
and for protecting our beautiful city.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
-说得好 市长先生 -过奖
- Well done, Mr. Mayor. - Of course.
你这么干下去 他们就要让你去竞选州长了
You keep this up, they're gonna ask you to run for governor.
是吗 我还庆幸演讲时没有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥呢
Yeah? I'm just glad a bomb didn't go off during the speech.
黑海妖和她的团伙有什么消息吗
Anything from Black Siren and her crew?
你是说我放回这城市的那些变♥态♥们
You mean the psychopaths I unleashed on this city?
还没有
No, not yet.
你不能都揽在自己身上 昆汀
You cannot take that on, Quentin.
说到内疚 全世界我首屈一指
And this speaking as one of the world's
这是我的劝告
leaders in feeling guilty.
你有朝你的女儿开过枪吗
Have you ever fired a gun at your own daughter?
这个 事情不是那样的
That is-- that's not what happened.
黑海妖不是劳蕾尔
Black Siren is not Laurel.
她就是劳蕾尔 你清楚 我也清楚
She is Laurel. You know it, and I know it,
我们也都知道这狗屁平行宇宙就是扯淡
And we both know that this parallel universe crap is crap!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表