剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
because they've all been kicked
抽走了卷宗
and the evidence released
清空了证据
by Captain Hill.
所以她有问题
So she's dirty,
她替迪亚兹卖♥♥命
and she did it for Diaz.
里卡多·迪亚兹在销♥售♥迷魂
Ricardo Diaz is pushing Vertigo.
我很抱歉
Look. I'm--I'm sorry
昨晚冲出去
for storming out last night.
我就是需要一点空间
It--I just really needed some space,
但是 真的和你无关
but it--it really had nothing to do with you.
没事 我就想弄清楚
It's fine. I'm just trying to figure out
你是要卷起包袱和我走呢 还是和娜莎
if you packed that bag to come with me or--or Nyssa.
很明显她想像摧毁原来的复活泉水
I mean, it's pretty obvious she wants to destroy
一样摧毁新的复活泉水
the new Lazarus pits just like she did with the original one.
你能怪她吗
I mean, well, can you blame her?
要是刺客联盟或者死神行会
I mean, what would happen if the League
或者其他什么人控制了它
or the Guild or just anyone got their hands on it,
那得多危险啊
how dangerous that would be?
所以 你要和娜莎一起走
So you-- you are gonna go with Nyssa?
昨晚 我和奥利谈了谈
Look. Last night, Ollie and I were talking,
我们谈了他
and we were talking about how when, you know,
做绿箭侠时 他
he becomes the Green Arrow, he--
他感觉多么充实 我在想
he feels complete, and I was thinking
这也许是因为
that maybe that's because when--
他戴上那兜帽的时候
when he puts that hood on,
他能弥补我们父亲的过错
he gets to right our father's wrongs,
也许 这也是我的使命
and maybe this-- this could be my calling,
这也许 就是我追求的东西
this-- this could be what...I've been looking for.
所以你想好了
So you've made up your mind?
我也是
So have I.
-我和你一起 -什么
- I'm gonna go with you. - What?
不 不 你不需要这么做
No. No. You don't need to do that.
我需要
Yes, I do.
我告诉过你 只要我们走在一起
I told you it doesn't matter where we go
走向何方都无所谓
as long as we go together.
天哪 我怎么会这么幸运
God. How did I get to be so lucky?
我想想 我想这和一个被偷的钱包有关
Let me think. I think it has something to do with a stolen purse.
万事小心
Just--just be careful, all right?
你有什么需要
And if you need anything--
或者有什么不需要的 都给我打电♥话♥
and if you don't need anything, just--just call me.
保护好她
Keep her safe.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
你把她拉进去的 娜莎
You drew her back into this, Nyssa.
你要负责
That carries with it a certain responsibility.
西娅是你的妹妹 马尔科姆·梅林的女儿
Thea's your sister and the daughter of Malcolm Merlyn.
她没你想的那么需要保护
She has less need of protection than you think.
这是霍奇斯之匕
This is a Horchis dagger.
在刺客联盟 它象征着
In the League of Assassins, it symbolizes
婚姻关系的破裂
the cutting of marital bonds.
我由此宣告我们的婚姻无效
I hereby annul our marriage.
娜莎 作为结婚礼物
Nyssa, as--as wedding gifts go,
它还不坏
this, uh, isn't half bad.
祝好 奥利弗
Be well, Oliver.
就这样了
Well...This is it.
谢谢你让我想清楚一些事
Thanks for clearing a few things up for me.
不客气
Of course.
-再给你一句忠告 -好
- One more piece of advice. - Sure.
你要是还要戴那斗篷
If you're gonna wear the hood,
就跟约翰实话实说
you shouldn't string John along anymore.
还以为我该是那个给妹妹忠告的人
Thought I was the one who gave the wise sibling advice.
才不是 从来都不是这样
Nope. That has never been the case.
我会很想你的
I am gonna miss you so much.
我的心一直与你同在
You'll be with me the whole time.
再见 快手
Good-bye, Speedy.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表