剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你这里有厕所吗
You got a john in this place?
就在那边
It's right over there.
我到了
I'm at the location now.
谢谢你告诉我地址
Thanks for the address.
我想说欠你一个人情 可你欠了我二十个
I'd say I owe you one, but you owe me 20.
刚才是阿曼德在联调局的线人
Armand's contact at the FBI.
所以还得继续等咯
So more waiting, then.
得拍到那个人的照片
Have to get a picture of the guy--
证明他活着
Proof of life.
他们把你当走狗 让你追球你就去
They tell you to fetch, you fetch.
那以后呢 让你打滚
So what's next-- roll over?
对了 你已经做过了
Oh, that's right. You've already done that.
你觉得我对这群人太过忍♥让了吗
You think I'm giving in to these people too much?
不是我觉得 事实就是如此
I don't think it. I know it.
这只是生意
It's just business.
你不介意吗
You're ok with all this?
那人跟你说话的语气
How that guy talked to you?
卡地亚不算什么
Cartier's nothing.
他只是块垫脚石
He's a steppingstone.
要长远考虑 记得吗
Long-term thinking. Remember?
记得
Yeah, I remember.
可结果如何
How's that working out for you?
出来抽烟了
Smoke break.
去追 打滚 坐下 真乖
Fetch. Roll over, sit. Good boy.
你知道吗 四分体是世上
You know that the Quadrant's the most powerful
最有权势的犯罪组织
criminal organization on the continent?
和凯登·詹姆斯联手 我得到了一座城
When I joined up with Cayden James, I gained a city.
加入四分体
When I join the Quadrant,
我能获得一个帝国
I'm gonna have an empire.
好了 试试看
Ok. Try it.
-行了 -太好了
- Success. - Yes!
病理反应完全稳定了
Pathogenic reaction's completely stabilized.
太棒了
Yes!
我们真是优秀的团队
Damn, we make a good team!
-说到团队 -别
- Well, speaking of team-- - No. Don't do that.
你这是干嘛 我们本来都很开心的
Why would you do that? We're having such a good time.
你之前不是说 对于你而言
Well, earlier, you said the
团队已经不是问题了
team thing wasn't an issue for you anymore.
-我这么说了吗 -对
- Did I say that? - Yeah, you did.
但为什么呢
The question is why.
奥利弗好像把我给炒了
Oliver sort of fired me.
虽然他说他没有炒我
I mean, he--he's saying that he didn't,
但感觉就是的
but--heh--it sure feels like he did, you know.
不是好像炒了 就是炒了
Not sort of fired. He fired me.
等会儿 发生了什么
Wait, wait. I'm sorry. What happened?
长话短说 奥利弗不小心中招了迷魂
Long story short-- Oliver had a run-in with Vertigo--
是毒品 不是指人
The pharmaceutical, not the person--
药效过去之后他突然顿悟
And he came out of it with this epiphany
为了阻止迪亚兹 他不能
that to stop Diaz he has to
"本末倒置"
"go back to basics."
-意思是 -他要一个人单干
- Meaning? - Meaning he's a lone wolf.
所以绿箭队不复存在
So no more Team Arrow.
所以他也炒了约翰
So did he also fire John?
不 约翰一周前主动离开了
No. Uh, John left about a week before.
好吧 我得强忍♥着
Ok. Uh, well, I'm gonna have to try
不幸灾乐祸
not to take satisfaction out of that.
再加把劲
Try really hard.
所以本来只剩下你和奥利弗了
Ok. So it was down to you and Oliver.
但现在就只剩下奥利弗了
Now it's just Oliver.
没错
Yep.
你还好吗
How are you doing with all this?
我挺好的
Oh, I'm fine.
你一点都不好
You're not fine.
什么
What?
你的人都找不到他
So none of your people could find him.
但我找到了
I did.
我让他们开始雕刻纪念碑
I'll tell them to start carving the monument.
他们带你的人出来抽烟
They brought your boy out for a smoke.
看起来他更像个客人 而不是囚犯
Looked more like a guest than a prisoner.
亲爱的 悠着点
H-honey, ease up.
那可是30年的单麦芽威士忌
That's a 30-year-old single malt.
再叫我声"亲爱的"试试
Call me "Honey" again,
我打断你的腿
and I might only break your legs.
我喜欢她
I like this one.
我实现了我的承诺
So I held up my part of the bargain.
该轮到你了
Time for you to deliver yours.
你这位漂亮的朋友
You know, uh, your pretty little friend makes
提到了一个麻烦
an inconvenient point.
看上去贝勒先生话有点太多了
It seems that Mr. Baylor's gotten a little chatty.
-所以呢 -所以我父亲
- So what? - So my father's going to
得审问他 你懂的 看看
have to debrief him, you know, to find out
他都跟司法部门说了些什么
what he told the Justice Department.
-你想让我去 -抓他回来
- You want me to-- - Fetch him?
不就是未来的生意伙伴互相帮帮小忙嘛
What's a little favor between future business partners?
所以然后呢
So what's next?
你让我原地打滚
You want me to roll over,
让我装死
You want me to play dead?
你说得没错 当我没问
You're absolutely right. Forget I asked.
谢谢你帮我们找到贝勒
Thanks for tracking down Baylor for us.
下面交给我们来办
We'll take it from here.
你一开始就该告诉我的
You should have asked me from the beginning.
你是在浪费我的时间吗
You wasting my time?
我不喜欢别人浪费我时间
I don't react well when people waste my time.
我 我不知道贝勒会和联调局合作
I--I had no idea that Baylor would be cooperating with the frisbees.
我会把贝勒弄来给你
I'm gonna deliver Baylor to you.
那之后 我要见你父亲
Afterwards, I meet your father.
你帮我们解决这个小问题
You solve this little problem for us,
我父亲会要求见你的
and my dad will be asking to sit down with you.
抓到贝勒后给我个电♥话♥
Call me when you've got Baylor.
我会派辆车去
I'll send over a car.
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
有人让我生气了
I got angry at someone.
四分体给你设了这么多难关
The Quadrant's making you jump through a lot of hoops.
希望最后值得
I hope it's worth it.
我去敲门
Why don't I knock on the door?
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
你是谁
Who are you?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
你要杀我
You gonna kill me?
你要是继续问我就杀了你
If you keep asking me questions.
站起来
On your feet.
派车来
Send the car.
快走
Move.
走
Move!
卡地亚家族会罩着自己人
Cartiers take care of their own.
加入之后你就是家人
Once you're in, you're family.
我预期如此
That's my expectation.
我就说他们会派人来救我
All's I'm saying is I knew they'd send for me.
我绝对不会告密
I would never snitch.
你当然不会
Sure you wouldn't.
但我就不会冒这个风险
I wouldn't take the chance, though.
你该庆幸你不是我的人
You're lucky you don't work for me.
贝勒 兄弟 联调局对你还好吗
Baylor, buddy! Feds treat you all right?
我什么都没说 对上帝发誓
Whoa. I didn't say nothing, I swear to god.
跟上帝说去吧
Tell him in person.
他们走了
They're gone.
真疼
That packs a punch.
如果他们冲你的脑袋开枪怎么办
And what would you have done if they shot you in the head?
那我就死了呗
I'd be dead probably.
我没料到会挨枪子
Getting shot... wasn't part of my plan.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表