剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
出租车
Taxi.
兜帽男
Kapiushon?
谣言是真的
The rumors are true.
兜帽男回来了
Kapiushon is back.
在星城的时候你害我们损失不少钱
You cost us a lot of money back in star city.
通过接手他的毒品生意
And you'll more than make up for it
你赚的会远超损失的那些
by taking over his drug operation.
你遵守了你的承诺
You've kept your end of bargain.
那你就遵守你的
Now you keep yours!
你回到美国时
By the time you get back to America,
我就会遵守
it will be done.
不 我要的不仅仅是你的承诺
No. I need more than your word.
给他看这个
Show him that.
他会知道这是我的
He'll know it's from me.
兄弟 真难相信见到这破走廊
Man, I can't believe how good
我会这么开心
this crappy hallway looks.
对 而且它确实很破
Yeah, and it really is crappy.
这油漆看起来像是上世纪
I mean, this paint looks like it's been here
六十年代的产物
since the sixties.
它就是
It has.
但回家肯定很棒 对吧
But it must be good to be home, right?
对 回到家以及看我的宝贝
Yeah, to be home and to see my baby.
你告诉佐伊曲棍球练习后直接回来了吧
You told Zoe to come straight here after hockey practice, right?
实际上 她今天不想去曲棍球练习
Actually, she wanted to skip hockey practice today.
-欢迎回家 -欢迎回家
- Welcome home! - Welcome home!
我真想你
I missed you so much.
我也想你 爸爸
I missed you, too, Dad.
我真高兴你回来了
I'm so glad you're back.
你们不需要做这些
You guys didn't have to do all this.
你在医院住了一个多月
Hey, you've been in the hospital over a month.
你应该受到英雄般的欢迎
You deserve a hero's welcome.
我们还有蛋糕 你最喜欢的
We have cake, too. Your favorite.
红丝绒蛋糕吗
Is that Red Velvet?
我给你切一块
I'll cut you a slice.
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
你感觉怎样
So how are you feeling?
从没这么好
Better than ever,
随时随地准备好打倒迪亚兹
ready to take down Diaz anytime, anywhere.
我们用惯常的追踪办法没有找到
We haven't been able to find him or his lair
他或者他的巢穴
using our usual tracking methods.
这可能是因为迪亚兹控制了整座城市
That's probably because Diaz is controlling the entire city,
包括警方和监控摄像头
including police and cameras.
我刚黑了国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局的一个新热传感系统
I just hacked into a new thermal-sensing program from the NASA,
或许能获得一些线索
so maybe that gets us somewhere.
重点是 现在我们已经恢复满员
The point is, now "Us" is back to full strength.
对
That's right.
里卡多·迪亚兹和星城警局的金伯利·希尔队长
Ricardo diaz is working with SCPD captain Kimberly Kill,
地方检察官阿曼德以及
District Attorney Armand,
名为阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫的前兄弟会教父合作
and a former bratva Pakhan named Anatoly Knyazev.
但这只是冰山一角
But that is just the tip of the iceberg.
里卡多·迪亚兹要么贿赂
Ricardo Diaz has members of star city's
要么威胁了星城
entire governmental infrastructure
行政体系中的所有人
either bought or compromised.
那我们要怎么找他
So how are we supposed to find him?
对所有已知的
24/7 surveillance
迪亚兹及其下属的落脚点进行全天候监视
on all of Diaz's known locations and subordinates
直到他或他合作的什么人犯错误为止
until either he or someone he is working with makes a mistake.
去执行命令吧
You have your orders.
一切还好吗 长官
Everything all right, sir?
你可以省略长官
You can drop the "Sir."
天眼会不是军队
A.R.G.U.S. isn't the army.
就是看看你适应得如何
Just checking to see how you're acclimating.
我感觉我不太适应
I feel like I'm getting my sea legs.
你可能感觉如此 但看起来可不这样
It might feel that way, but it doesn't look it.
依我看来 你就像
From where I'm standing, it looks like
干了这个一辈子
you've been doing this your whole life.
起码我是这么告诉老大的
At least that's what I told the boss.
你和莱拉谈过了
You were talking to Lyla.
说谈有点夸大
Talking might be a bit of an exaggeration.
摩尔达维亚的电♥话♥线不太好
Moldavian phone lines aren't exactly the best.
明白
Copy that.
有些或许能帮你对付迪亚兹的东西
Got something that might help with Diaz.
莉迪亚·卡萨门托 反禁枪说客
Lydia Cassamento-- gun lobbyist
继承了家族产业
who took control of her family business.
现在她负责为四分体买♥♥卖♥♥武器
Now she runs weapons for the Quadrant.
四分体
The Quadrant?
权贵家族控制的高端黑帮
High-end cartel ruled by moneyed families
和所有黑市都有联♥系♥
with ties to all things black market:
枪 数字加密货币 毒品 人口
Guns, cryptocurrency, drugs, humans.
KH-11发现卡萨门来了星城
KH-11 picked up Cassamento coming into Star City.
你认为迪亚兹准备囤积军♥火♥
You think Diaz is looking to restock his firepower.
如果她亲自来这一趟
And if she's making the trip personally,
那就意味着她要做的交易规模很大
that means the deal she's working on is big.
我组建了一个抓捕她的战术小组
I got a tac team ready to take her out.
不 暂缓那个行动
No. Belay that order.
如果她给迪亚兹送枪♥支♥
If she's bringing guns to Diaz,
她也许可以带我们找到他
she may lead us right to him.
这是什么羊绒来着
What kind of wool is this again?
稀有的小羊驼羊绒
Rare vicuna.
这样一套西装多少钱 十万
A suit like this is worth what, 100 grand?
基本款差不多
For a basic cut, yes.
我不想要基本款
I don't want the basic cut.
这里给枪留点地方
Leave a little room for the guns.
并且 别忘了
And, don't forget,
肌肉会继续增长
the muscles are getting bigger.
你说过她现在就会到了
You said she'd be here by now.
我给她打了三次电♥话♥
I called her 3 times.
你给我打了一次
You called me once.
你什么时候开始允许这些人对你撒谎了
Since when did you let these guys start lying to you?
别告诉我四分体的钱
Don't tell me that the Quadrant's money
让你手软了
has made you go soft.
我以为我们昨晚就约了见面
I thought we were supposed to meet up last night.
我猜你的人又骗了你
Well, I guess your men are lying to you again.
我告诉他们我会去码头
I told them I would be down by the docks.
有些阿尔孔需要教训
There were some Halcones that needed disciplining.
还有个人
Good. There's somebody else
需要敲打一下
that needs a little instruction.
新任市长
The new mayor.
你是说我父亲
You mean my father?
我以为他不是你父亲呢
I thought he wasn't your father.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我得和他谈谈
I need to have a conversation with him,
确立几个基本规则
lay down some of the ground rules.
我会和他谈
I'll talk to him.
不 我和他谈
No. I'll talk to him.
你来安排
You set it up.
你信任我 对吧 宝贝
You do trust me, don't you, baby?
当然
Of course I do.
我会安排的
I'll make it happen.
要是想吓我的话
If I'm supposed to be frightened,
你是在浪费时间 兜帽男
you are wasting your time, Kapiushon.
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我们一年前就不谈话了
We stopped talking a year ago.
你怎么找到我的
How you find me?
你的一个在俄♥罗♥斯♥的朋友给我的消息
I got a tip from a friend of yours in Russia.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥没有朋友 多亏了你
I have no friends in Russia. Your doing.
那问题解决了
That's fixed.
也亏了我
Also my doing.
这是教父的 你怎么会有
This is pakhan's. How you come to have it?
你告诉我兄弟会
You told me that the bratva exiled you
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表