剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You were in hub city.
对 但还是有人以为欧文·波斯特
Yeah, but Owen Post was still murdered
是被绿箭侠杀死的
supposedly by the Green Arrow.
星城警局不该调查这事吗 联调局呢
Wouldn't the SCPD be all over this, the FBI?
案子的记录全被清除了
Records in the case were wiped clean.
好 凯登想亲自找我复仇
Right. So Cayden wanted me all to himself
不想有人挡他的道
and didn't want anyone to get in the way.
要怎么证明视频是假的
How do we prove that this is fake?
我们会想办法
Well, we're working on that, but there is something
但有件事很有意思
super interesting about this.
这个的数字变化
The digital alteration of this is consistent
跟你穿绿箭侠战衣的假视频照片的
with that of the bogus surveillance photo
数字变化是一致的
of you in the Green Arrow suit.
不是凯登·詹姆斯泄露的图片吗
We thought Cayden James leaked that image.
伪造视频的人就是泄露图片的人
Whoever doctored this leaked that photo.
让詹姆斯误以为是你杀了他儿子
To make James think you killed his son.
这个幕后策划者
Whoever planned this
很清楚凯登会有何反应
knew exactly how Cayden would react.
那个人肯定是凯登身边的人
Which means that person has to be close to Cayden.
如果是真的
If that's true,
文斯不是凯登唯一需要担心的叛徒
Vince wasn't the only traitor that Cayden has to worry about.
得给劳蕾尔看看这个吧
You know what? Laurel--she needs to see this, right,
视频就很有用 也稍微说动了她
because the video worked, it got through to her
可这个会...
a little bit, but this is gonna--
怎么了 你没事吧
What is it? You all right?
我们或许看错劳蕾尔了
I think we might have been wrong about Laurel.
-你说什么 -费利西蒂来电♥话♥了
- What are you talking about? - Felicity just called.
黛娜的前搭档 她的男友
Uh, D-dinah's former partner, her--her boyfriend...
对
Right.
他死了
He's dead...
而且
And, um...
是劳蕾尔杀的
Laurel killed him.
我知道你多想相信我们没看错
I know how badly you want to believe in this
有多想相信她 真的
and believe in her, and--and seriously,
昆汀 我也是
Quentin, I really do, too.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不该来这
You shouldn't be here.
黛娜 请给我机会解释
Dinah, please give me a chance to explain.
你决定眼看着文斯去死时
You lost that right when you decided
就已经没有这机会了
to leave Vince on his own to die.
文斯的事我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry about what happened to Vince.
因为我知道他在你心中的位置
Because I know what he meant to you,
但这是他的决定
but this was his call,
他知道自己在做什么
and he knew what he signed up for.
你可真不会道歉
Wow. You are really bad at apologies.
我不是来道歉的
I'm not here to apologize.
当然了
Of course you're not.
我是来解释
I'm here to explain that
他不是白白牺牲
this wasn't all for nothing.
费利西蒂在查文斯搞到的数据
Felicity's been going through the data that Vince pulled out,
第一次
and for the first time,
黛娜 我们第一次
Dinah, for the first time,
找到了可行的方法
we have some viable options.
可行方法
Viable options?
我曾告诉文斯
You know, I used to tell Vince
他追求正义的方法不可行
his way of seeking justice wasn't viable.
我劝他改变
I convinced him to change
就像你劝我一样
just how you convinced me,
但你知道吗 奥利弗
but you know what, Oliver?
文斯是对的
Vince was right.
子弹尽头才能有正义
The only way to bring justice to this city is with a bullet.
不 黛娜 听我说
No, Dinah. I need you to listen to me.
我不会让文斯白白送命
I'm going to make sure Vince didn't die for nothing.
我会把他们一个个杀尽
I'm going to kill every last one of them...
先从劳蕾尔开始
starting with Laurel.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表