剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
6 miles out. Head west.
费利西蒂 你最好确认一下安全带有没有系
Felicity, you might want to make sure your seat belt is on.
系好了 怎么了
Yeah, it's good. Why?
我们被跟踪了
We got a tail.
我们被发现了
We're marked.
-你觉得是其他那些人 -肯定是
- Ohh. Think it's the others? - It has to be.
他们怎么找到我们的
How did they find us?
我的 怎么了
Oh, my-- What?
这个
This.
雷内故意想让我打他
Rene wanted me to hit him.
无关紧要 他们现在在吃我们的灰呢
It doesn't matter now. They're in our dust.
你能把他们完全甩掉吗
But can you keep them there?
你忘了你六年前为什么雇我了
You forgot what you hired me for 6 years ago.
这真让人高兴
Whew! That was exhilarating.
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特级别的讽刺啊
That was Alanis Morissette-level ironic,
但还行
but it's ok.
你好 奥利
Hello, Ollie.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
我们不是早就谈过这个了吗
Haven't we gone through this already?
我没有安全出国之前 不会给钱
No money until I am safely out of this country.
你没资格提要求
You are in no position to make demands.
我可以想到七千万不同的理由
I can think of 70 million different reasons
证明你这句话错了
why you're wrong about that.
好吧
Ok.
不 奥利弗 拜托
No, no. Oliver, Oliver, please, please.
黛娜把她吓着了
Listen, Dinah's just got her scared, all right?
实实在在吓到她了
And for good-- good reason.
劳蕾尔需要我们的保护
Laurel needs our protection.
这就是为什么你应该让我和你一起走
Which is why you should let me go with you.
我会确保你安全出国
I'll make sure you get out of the country safely,
然后我们可以一起开始你的新生活
and then we can start your new life together.
昆汀 这太疯狂了
Quentin, that's insane.
演技真不错
Well, well, well. That was quite the performance,
但既然知道这只是为了那笔钱 我不接受
but now that I know that it was only about the money, hard pass.
实际上 西娅之前说对了
Actually, Thea had it right earlier.
我对改变你这件事比那笔钱
I was more focused on getting through to you
更上心
than the money,
但我相信假如在你的世界
but I believe that if you'd had someone in your world
有人在你不幸的时候支持你
to support you when things got bad,
你不会变成罪犯
you wouldn't be a criminal.
这是我们看看我是否正确的机会
This is our chance to find out if I'm right.
如果 过段时间 你觉得
If, after a while, you decide
你不想要我陪着 我就离开
that you don't want me there, I'll leave.
我保证
I promise.
这一次 一切取决于你
This time around, everything's down to you.
带上你的防晒霜
Pack your sun block.
我一直想住在热带
I've always wanted to live somewhere tropical.
昆汀
Quentin...
她一出国
The minute that she is out of the country,
你就会成为她杀人名单上的新一员
You get added to the list of people she's killed.
我赌不会这样
I'm betting otherwise.
你就如此信任她 以至于愿意
And you trust her enough
拿你自己 拿星城来冒险
to risk yourself, to risk the city?
告诉我
Tell me now.
我确信
I do.
那我也相信她
Then so do I.
够了
That's it.
在他们让那个凶手逍遥法外的时候
I am not sitting here on the side of the road,
我不要像垃圾一样呆在马路边上
like trash, while they let that murderer go free!
伙计们 我们得找到他们
Guys, we're gonna find them.
怎么找 他们像掸掉一只虫子一样
How? They tossed away our bug
掸掉了我们的监视器
like it was a-- a bug.
我知道一个办法
I think I know a way.
但是会伤害约翰
but it's gonna hurt John.
你把它说得好像天大的事情
You say that like it's a deal breaker.
那家伙害我挨了子弹 大哥
That guy's the whole reason I got shot, hoss.
柯蒂斯 现在不是
Curtis, this is not the time
顾虑约翰感受的时候
to be worrying about John's feelings.
我是说对约翰进行肉体伤害
No, I mean really hurt John physically.
不计一切找到他们
Find them whatever it takes.
工会代表的期限快到了
Ok, well, the union reps' deadline is coming up soon.
准确来说还有三个半小时
3 and 1/2 hours to be depressingly exact.
别担心 我们会离开的
Don't worry. We'll be gone,
钱也会回到城市资金库里
And the money will be back in city coffers by then.
最好是这样
It had better be.
你们的新身份快做好了
Your new cover identities are almost done.
这是私人飞机的一张单程表
You have a one-way ticket on a private plane
一生只此的父女之旅
To your father-daughter trip of a lifetime.
别让那只复仇的鸟找到我就成
Just keep that vengeful bird of yours from finding me.
约翰 是他的手臂
John? It's his arm.
植入芯片坏了
The implant, it's been disabled.
有人远程黑了它来定位我们
Someone's hacking it remotely to broadcast our location.
不是"有人" 就是柯蒂斯
It's not "Someone." It's Curtis.
他们知道我们在哪了 你能治好约翰吗
They know where we are. Can you fix John?
我在重新启动芯片
I'm rebooting the chip now.
得过一会才能完全恢复功能
It's gonna be a while before you have full functionality.
你的那些伤后症状会重现一会儿
You're gonna be dealing with your post-injury symptoms for a bit.
我知道
I'm aware.
我们有多长时间
How long do we have?
基于我们甩掉他们后的时间
Based on the amount of time that's passed since we last lost them
到现在他们袭击了约翰 没有多久
And now that they've attacked John, not long.
对不起 在另一支队伍如此愤怒
I'm sorry, but with the other team that angry,
逐渐逼近下 我没法独自保护劳蕾尔
that close, I can't protect Laurel by myself.
你也不必如此
You don't have to.
什么 你要对抗自己以前的团队吗
What, are you gonna fight your old team?
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
准备行动
Let's get ready to move.
1.6千米后右转 土路
You're gonna turn right in a mile, dirt road.
你让我们回到正轨了 T先生
You got us back on track, Mr. T.
现在我可怜这些笨蛋
I pity those fools now.
他们知道我们知道他们在哪吗
Do they know that we know where they are?
相信我 他们知道
Trust me. They know.
现在转弯
Here's the turn.
听着 劳蕾尔是个超人类
Listen, Laurel is a meta.
我知道保护她的人曾是我们的朋友
Now, I know the people protecting her were our friends.
但如果你踌躇了
But if you hold back,
如果我们任何人有所踌躇
If any of us hold back our punches here,
我们会是下场很惨的那一方
We are the ones who are gonna get hurt.
劳蕾尔和城市的钱财也都会消失
And Laurel and the city's money will both be gone.
明白了吗
Understood?
音速阻尼箭
Sonic dampener arrow.
没想过我们会用这个来对付黛娜
I never thought Dinah would be the one we'd use that against.
犹豫了吗
Having second thoughts?
最好的情况是
Best-case scenario, man--
劳蕾尔躲过了她应有的惩罚
Laurel avoids punishment for what she's done
而我们伤害了那些
and we put a hurting on the people
曾经的朋友
who used to be our friends.
但我们挽救了这座城市
But we keep the city from dying.
但付出了怎样的代价
But at what cost?
如果那些追她的人
If the people going after her
长得不像柯蒂斯 黛娜和雷内
didn't look like Curtis, Dinah, and Rene,
你还会问这个问题吗
would you even be asking this question?
不
No. No.
但我也忍♥不住想
But I can't help but wonder,
如果他们要的人长得不像劳蕾尔
Would we be doing this if the person they were after
我们还会这么做吗
didn't look like Laurel?
奥利弗 我会支持你所有的决定
Now, listen, man, I would back any call you make, Oliver.
永远都会
Always have, always will.
但我们应该承认
We should acknowledge the fact
对付我们的前队友 其后果也许是
that going after our former teammates is maybe a line
我们永远无法弥补的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表