剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
但至少我可以看看他
But...at least I could have seen him,
说再见
said good-bye.
现在我们还可以
We still can.
你还可以说再见
You can still say good-bye.
乔
Joe!
接得好
Good catch.
行了 我们不是来闲逛的
Come on. We're not here to mope around.
抱歉
Excuse me.
能帮我跟我儿子照张相吗
Could you take a photo of my son and I?
当然
Sure.
-我叫斯莱德 -我叫达里尔 见到你很高兴
- I'm Slade. ?- Darryl. Nice to meet you.
-这是我儿子乔 -你好 乔
- This is my son Joe. - Hey, Joe.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
别把自己累死了 黛娜
Don't burn yourself out, Dinah.
你还要跟我一起打长久仗 记得吗
We need you for the long haul, remember?
没有长久仗
There is no long haul.
我们要抓住这混♥蛋♥
We're putting this bastard down.
黛娜 这混♥蛋♥曾是你搭档
Dinah, this bastard was your partner
也是你男朋友
and your boyfriend.
我不需要你提醒我 多谢
I don't need you to remind me of that, thanks.
对 你不需要我提醒你
No, you don't need me to remind you of that,
但你需要有人指出一点
but you do need someone to point out the fact
或许一部分的你
that perhaps a part of you
该为他的归来感到开心
should be happy to have him back.
约翰 文斯死的时候
John, when Vince died, I did
我一心想杀死自己
my absolute best to kill myself.
我变得自己都不认识了
I became somebody I didn't even recognize--
替我不再认识的人报仇
to avenge somebody who I don't even recognize anymore,
那个杀害无辜的人
somebody who kills innocent people.
你和万斯经历了可怕的事
You and Vince went through something horrific.
你做了自己后悔的事
You did some things you regret.
或许一部分的你将其怪罪于他
Maybe there's a part of you that's putting that on him.
约翰 他是疯子
John, he's a psychopath.
这不改变他需要帮助的事实
Doesn't change the fact that he's someone
黛娜 就像你当初一样
who needs help, Dinah, just like you did.
抱歉打扰 但我们有两个新麻烦
Sorry to interrupt, but we've got two new problems.
博拉德到52频道去做谈话节目
Pollard's headed over to do a sit-down at Channel 52
谈论反治安维持者的公♥投♥
to talk about the anti-vigilante referendum.
等等 不 那新闻台不安全
Wait. No. That station's not secure.
在那里星城警局没法保护她
SCPD cannot protect her there.
所以我说我们有麻烦了
That's why I said we've got a problem.
第二个麻烦是什么
What's the second one?
沃森探员传唤我了
Agent Watson subpoenaed me.
我必须去 对吗
I got to go, right?
对 传唤就是这意思 你必须去
Yeah. That's usually what a subpoena means-- you have to go.
我要去趟新闻台
Well, I'm gonna head to the news station,
看看博拉德还需不需要额外保护
see if I can give Pollard some extra protection.
黛娜 如果文斯有任何...
Dinah, if Vince tries anything--
我知道 约翰 我能处理
I know, John. I've got it.
奎恩先生 我没想到你还会回来
Mr. Queen, I was not expecting a return visit.
狱长 这位是凯恩·沃夫曼的父亲
Uh, warden, this is Kane Wolfman's father.
他希望见见儿子的尸体
He wishes to see his son's body.
恐怕不可能
I am afraid that won't be possible.
为什么 你说他几天前刚去世的
Why? You said he passed only days ago.
-对 但是... -狱长 尸体在哪里
- Yes, but... ?- Warden, where's the body?
已经不在这里了
It is no longer in my possession.
我儿子的尸体呢
Then where is my son's body?
放松 放松
Hey, hey. Easy, easy.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
想让我联♥系♥"守望自♥由♥"吗
Do you want me to contact Liberty Watch?
想让我引起国际冲突吗
Do you want me to cause an international incident?
我准备双管齐下
Because I am prepared to do both.
情况很复杂
The situation is complicated.
那就简化一下
Then uncomplicate it!
相信我
Trust me on this one.
别让这人生气
Don't make this man angry.
他们叫豺狼帮
They are called the jackals,
你儿子就是在调查他们
The men your son investigated.
他们发现他被抓
When they discovered his arrest,
他只是在错误的时间到了错误的地方
which was merely him being in wrong place at wrong time,
他们就闯进监狱 掳走了他
they broke into prison, take him.
他们为什么掳走他
Why did they take him?
严刑拷打 你儿子是间谍
Torture. Your son is spy.
他头脑里的秘密值几百万
In his head, secrets worth millions.
他们威胁说 如果我说出去
They threatened reprisal on my family
就找我家人寻仇
if I spoke about it.
斯莱德 斯莱德
Slade, Slade.
豺狼帮的人抓走我儿子时
When the Jackals took my son,
并没料到他的父亲是谁
they didn't count on who his father was.
听着 那里的每个人都要核查两遍身份
OK. Every single person in that line is IDed twice.
听明白了吗 就算那人是你妈也一样
You got it? I don't care if it's your mother,
每个紧急出口都要有两名警♥察♥把守
and I want two officers at every emergency exit,
还有找个人来给我把这车弄走
and I need somebody to move this car.
德雷克副队 很高兴又见到你
Lieutenant Drake, good to see you again.
我黑进了所有情报数据库
好了 我们快准备好
All right. We're nearly ready to move
前往新闻台了
on the news station.
戴娜已经就位
Dinah's already on site.
收到
Copy.
发电邮给奥利弗
E-mailing Oliver?
是啊 我只是把他需要的信息发给他
Yeah. I'm just sending Oliver some info he asked me for,
就是他帮斯莱德要用的
you know, for his adventures with Slade.
你也和我一样担心奥利弗
Are you having as much trouble with Oliver
跟斯莱德合作吗
working with Slade as I am?
不 我更加担心
No. I'm having a lot more.
理智上 我知道是米拉库鲁
Rationally, I know that it was the Mirakuru
让他这么混♥蛋♥的 但
that make him a jerk, but...
但他在炼狱岛抛下我们时
But he wasn't on Mirakuru
并没有服用米拉库鲁
when he left us on Lian Yu.
-没错 -真是讽刺啊
- Exactly. ?- It's ironic that Oliver
奥利弗居然比他帮助的人更受人尊重
has more honor than the man he's helping.
我并不觉得这有什么讽刺的
"Ironic" isn't the word I would use.
伙计们 我们有麻烦了
Guys, we got a problem.
听过太多这句话了
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that--
我需要你们取消行动 好吗
Listen. I'm gonna need you to stand down, ok?
千万别过来
Do not come here.
戴娜 我们不会取消行动
Dinah, we're not standing down.
我们不会抛下你一个人
We're not leaving you out there alone.
我可不是一个人
Well, I'm not alone.
沃森探员在这 她还带了些朋友来
Agent Watson is here, and she brought friends.
她正盼着绿箭侠会现身呢
She's hoping the Green Arrow will show up.
你们别过来 好吗
Look. You guys stay put, ok?
我来搞定
I got this.
我已经让费利西蒂
I asked Felicity for any intel
尽她所能去搜集豺狼帮的信息
she could find on the Jackals.
她黑进了世界上所有大型情报机构的
She hacked the databases of every major intelligence agency
数据库
in the world.
她发现了什么
And what did she find?
没发现 这群人简直像幽灵
Nothing. These guys are ghosts.
这可没什么用
Well, that's no help.
这个有用 通过调用监狱和附近的
This is. Using closed circuit cameras
闭路摄像机资料
in the prison and surrounding areas,
她找出了他们逃跑的路线
she got their escape route,
他们汽车的牌照 之后利用
the license plates, and then using
锁眼卫星技术...
Keyhole satellite technology...
她追踪他们到了某个地点
She tracked them to one location.
-没错 是这样 -她很厉害
- Yes, she's did. - She's brilliant,
那你是怎么泡到她的
so how did you get her?
我每天都问自己这个问题
Ask myself that every day.
你给我准备了什么装备
What's in there for me?
没有装备 我保证过你只需要交涉就好
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表