剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我会找到你母亲的
I-- I'm gonna go find your mother.
我会找到她 确保她的安全
I'm gonna find her and make sure that she's safe,
我保证 但是你必须留在这里好吗
I promise you, but you have to stay here, OK?
很好
Good.
那就是垃圾食品
That food is junk.
所以孩子们才喜欢 蕾莎
That's why kids like it, Raisa.
他今天怎么样
How'd he do today?
新学校 很难融入
New school. It's hard.
已经几个月了
It's been a few months.
你跟他这么大的时候 也难很融入
You had trouble fitting in at his age.
什么 你在说什么 当时我有汤米
What? What are you talking about? I had Tommy.
我不觉得有个朋友带你一起惹麻烦
I wouldn't call having a friend
算是融入学校
who helps you get into trouble fitting in.
这倒是
That's a fair point.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
我带了晚餐回来
Brought home some dinner.
不饿
Not hungry.
学校怎么样
How's school?
还行
Fine.
交到朋友了吗
Yeah. Making friends?
这个周末我们去看火箭队的比赛吧
This weekend, let's go see a Rockets game.
作为市长 我能拿到最佳的位置
You know, as mayor, I get pretty good seats.
我累了 我要睡觉
I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed.
好吧 晚安 威廉
OK. Good night, William.
晚安 奥利弗
Good night, Oliver.
-舒服吗 -我能喝点东西吗
- Comfy? - Could I get something to drink?
那要看我的副队怎么说
That will be up to my Lieutenant.
谢谢你 鲍勃 我来接手吧
Thanks, Bob. I got it from here.
你的打手[肌肉]哪来的
Where'd you get the muscle?
摇壶铃
Kettle bell swings.
我是说那个枪手 笨蛋
The gun men, Jerkwad.
你今晚和一些训练有素的雇佣兵
Yeah. You were rolling with some pretty highly trained
一起行动
mercenaries tonight.
是你那个戴绿兜帽的朋友说的
According to your friend in the green hoodie.
训练有素意味着费用极其昂贵
Highly trained means highly expensive.
也许你花钱雇佣他们
You were probably paying as much to hire them
正如你在敲诈这座城市一样
as you were extorting the city for.
那你是在说我的商业计划有问题吗
So you're saying there's a problem with my business plan?
我能喝点东西吗
Well, can I get something to drink?
如果我不是很渴 我会更愿意和你探讨语言
I'd be more disposed to linguistics if I weren't so parched.
你想喝什么
What do you want?
碳酸饮料都行
Anything carbonated will do.
别绷着脸 自大先生会招的
Don't look so dour. Mr. Smug'll crack.
不是因为那个疯子 副队
It's not the whack job, Lieutenant.
是因为昆汀·兰斯
It's Quentin Lance.
作为副市长
As deputy mayor,
他本该来这审核
he was supposed to be here to review plans
警校毕业礼的计划
for the Academy graduation.
-所以呢 -他的会议是一小时前
- So? ?- So his appointment was an hour ago.
没事 我知道他在哪
All right. It's OK. I know where he is.
给那家伙拿罐碳酸饮料 好吗
Get this guy a soda or something, will you?
谢谢你来一趟
Thanks for coming.
发短♥信♥给我是正确的
You did the right thing texting me.
我又不能打给我的担♥保♥人
It's not like I can call my sponsor, is it?
为什么不能
Why not?
如果我告诉他我为什么要喝酒
If I tell him why I want to drink,
我做过什么 为什么这么做
what I did, why-- why I did it--
他会认为你上瘾的东西比酒还严重
Yeah. He'd think you're on something a lot stronger than booze.
好像我就只剩下这份愧疚感
It's like all I got is this guilt,
而我能做的只有远离它
and all I can do is just run, run, run away from it.
到哪去
And go where?
把酒喝光
To the bottom of these glasses.
你不能这么做
Well, you're not gonna do that
因为你知道 我也知道
because you know and I know that is not
劳蕾尔不会希望你这样
what Laurel would have wanted.
哪一个劳蕾尔
Which Laurel?
好极了
Perfect.
帮我打开吧
Open it up for me.
如果你认为你能诬陷警♥察♥虐打犯人
Hey. If you think you can claim some kind of police brutality--
完全没想过 我只是要把这东西弄松
Not at all. No. I just needed to get this loose.
植入炸♥弹♥ 炸飞这里
C4 implant. Boom.
你疯了
You're crazy.
我可不会批评你
I don't judge you!
干得好 艾利克斯
Well done, Alex.
时间刚刚好
Right on schedule.
薄尽绵力
One does one's humble best.
把线接上 动作快点 我们时间紧迫
Wire it up. Make it fast. We're on a clock.
这里都搞定了
We're all set here.
要不要亲手炸平这里
Care to do the honors?
我们走
Let's go.
伤亡人数如何
What's the casualty count?
九人死亡 六人重伤 四人轻伤
9 dead, 6 in critical condition, and 4 injured.
好消息是警校正好有批毕业生来顶替
Good thing the Academy's turning out a new batch of replacements.
-别这么说 -抱歉
- Hey. Come on. - Sorry, sorry.
也许我们要考虑取消警校毕业礼
Look. We might want to consider canceling the graduation
或者至少不对公众开放
or at least closing it to the public.
这座城市不能向恐♥怖♥主♥义♥屈服
This city does not bend to terrorism.
媒体都在疯狂报道
Look. The media's going crazy,
要我们想办法去解决这一切
wanting us to figure out how we're gonna handle all this stuff.
我们和天眼会有联♥系♥
We have ARGUS connections.
我会让他们负责安全问题
I'll have them handle security.
问题是谁会这么做 为什么这么做
The question is who would do this and why?
我想我知道答案了
Well, I think I've got an answer on that.
拿到监控录像
Got video footage.
有人看过吗
Has anyone seen this?
我设法抢在所有人之前拿到的
I managed to get to it before anyone else could.
你不是说她死了吗
I thought you said she died.
你说黑海妖在炼狱死了
You said Black Siren died on Lian Yu .
是的 她的确死了
She did. She was dead,
我和昆汀找到她时 她埋在一堆碎石之下
buried under a ton of rubble when Quentin and I found her.
除非我们的劳蕾尔神秘地死而复生了
OK. Well, unless our Laurel is mysteriously back from the dead--
这对兰斯两姐妹绝非不可能
Something I wouldn't put past either of the Lance sisters--
黑海妖不止没死
Black Siren is not only not dead.
而且她也不在炼狱
She is not on Lian Yu.
还和我们的老朋友艾利克斯·浮士德一起逃走
Right. And running with our old friend Alex Faust.
显然在发生爆♥炸♥时 他在星城警局里
OK. Clearly, he was at SCPD when the explosion went off.
就是说他要么死了 要么逃走了
Which means he either died or escape.
他逃走了
He escaped.
问题是他为什么和黑海妖合作
The question is why is he working with Black Siren?
而且他们从哪雇来这些雇佣兵
And where did they hire these mercenaries?
我会把这些照片交给莱拉
I'll get this image over to Lyla.
她能告诉我们这些人是哪里来的
She can tell us where these guys are from
什么时候开始合作的
and when they started working together.
我答应了蕾莎我会送威廉去上学
I promised Raisa that I would take William to school,
送完后 我会回来
so I'll check in when I'm done with that.
孩子 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, kiddo. Sorry I'm late.
我只是...
Just that I--
他昨晚没睡觉
He did not sleep last night.
他是做噩梦了吗
Was he having nightmares?
我走的时候他看着都还好好的啊
I mean, he seemed fine when I left.
我觉得他是在你面前才装作没事的
I think he puts on a good act for you,
但你一出门处理紧急情况
but when you left for the emergency,
他就因为那些坏人哭了起来
he cried about the bad man.
他说就是因为那些坏人他妈妈才会死
He says the bad man is why his mother is dead.
斯莱德
Slade?
你还好吗 小子
You all right, kid?
我没事 其他人呢
Yeah, I'm fine. Where is everyone?
我回来这里找其他人
I came back here looking for people.
回来 什么叫"回来"
Came back? What do you mean you came back?
你的两个朋友去修道院搜寻幸存者了
Two of your friends went to the monastery to look for survivors.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表