剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell, I returned home
只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
with only one goal-- to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead star city as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
But by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am...something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
新任警♥察♥队长 她是我的人
The new police captain-- she's on my payroll
还有其他几个官员
along with a few other city officials.
像你这样的人从不理解这些事
See, guys like you never understand.
当你能夺取一座城市的时候 为何要摧毁它呢
Why whstroy a city when you can take it over?
拉米雷斯先生患了创伤性血胸
Mr. Ramirez suffered a traumatic hemothorax.
他的伤造成了肺部萎缩
The injury caused his lung to re-collapse.
奥利弗·奎恩 你被捕了
Oliver Queen, you're under arrest.
什么罪名
On what charges?
谋杀 伤人 盗窃以及绑♥架♥
Murder, assault, burglary, and kidnapping,
这都是你作为绿箭侠所做的
All stemming from your activity as the Green Arrow.
我想我有发现
I think I just found something.
这里记录了沃森是怎么发现你是野狗的
There's a record on how Watson found out you were wild dog.
这里有一段录音
There's an audio recording.
联调局已提供了可靠证据
The FBI's provided definitive proof
证明奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠
that Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow.
我会让被告进行保释
I'm gonna release the defendant on bail.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
劳蕾尔·兰斯
Laurel Lance.
-奥利 -什么事
- Ollie? - Yeah.
简有一些好消息带给你
Jean here has some good news for you.
我只习惯好消息伴随着坏消息出现
I'm only used to good news if it's accompanied by bad news.
这消息很确凿 奥利弗
Well, this news is unequivocal, Oliver.
我可以让你这个案子撤诉
I can get the case against you dismissed.
请坐 告诉我细节
Have--have a seat. Tell me--tell me more.
我浏览了地检官提交的
I pored over the discovery documents
已披露文档
produced by the district attorney.
显然 联调局利用雷内·拉米雷斯
Apparently, the FBI leveraged Rene Ramirez
作证检举你是基于一个罪犯
to testify against you based on surveillance that was leaked
泄露的监控录像
by a known criminal.
-凯登·詹姆斯 -毒树果实理论- Cayden James. - Fruit of the poisonous tree.
这是一个法学隐喻理论
It's a legal metaphor positing that
如果证据的来源是有污点的
if the source of the evidence is tainted,
证据本身就是有污点的
the evidence itself is tainted.
詹姆斯先生的行为不仅违法
Mr. James' actions were not only illegal,
他的死还让针对
but his death makes it impossible
拉米雷斯先生的证据变得无效
to corroborate the evidence against Mr. Ramirez.
所以如果没有案子针对雷内
So if there's no case against Rene,
就没有案子针对我
there's no case against me?
今天下午 我们要在
We're going before Judge McGarvey
麦加维法官面前进行撤诉
on my motion to dismiss this afternoon.
简 你确定吗
Jean, are you sure?
你可以让这一切烟消云散吗
You--you can just make this go away?
奥利 她很确定
Ollie, she's positive.
我知道你不习惯接受好消息
Ok. I know you're not used to getting good news,
但事情就是这样
but this is what it sounds like.
市长先生 星城警局有紧急情况
Mr. Mayor, we got an emergency at SCPD.
我就说吧 总和坏消息一起来
Like I said, it was accompanied by some bad news.
简 太棒了
Jean, this is wonderful.
下午法庭见
I will see you at the courthouse this afternoon.
好
Ok.
怎么了
What's up?
劳蕾尔刚进了警♥察♥局总部
Laurel just walked into police headquarters.
-自首吗 -并不是
- What, to surrender? - Not exactly.
她自称是劳蕾尔·兰斯
She told them she's Laurel Lance,
我们的劳蕾尔·兰斯
Our Laurel Lance!
她为什么自称是劳蕾尔·兰斯
Ok. Why is she claiming to be Laurel Lance?
黛娜要复仇
Well, Dinah's out for blood,
而劳蕾尔·兰斯作为公众人物
ad Laurel Lance, public figure,
就比黑海妖更难对付了
is a much more difficult target than...Black Siren.
除非这是一个谎言
Except it's a lie.
一个弥天大谎
It's all one big lie.
我们得在她被媒体报道前找到她
Well, we need to get to her before she gets to the press.
我在牢房♥中醒来
I woke up in a cell...
我设法冲出了门
And I managed to break down the door,
就跑了出来
and I just--I ran.
他们关了你两年吗
They held you for two years?
我记不得了
I don't remember.
他们一直对我用药
They kept me drugged.
黑金丝雀被报道死亡
The black canary was reported dead,
于一场监狱动♥乱♥中遇害
killed in a prison riot.
达米恩·达克 他捅了我
Damien Darhk-- he stabbed me,
等我醒来我就发现
And the next thing I knew, I was--
我在牢房♥里了
I was in-- I was in that cell.
我不知道会怎么样 但这真的很糟
I don't know how, but this is really, really bad.
我们早该预料到会这么糟
Bad that we should have seen this coming.
该知道她最终会
Should have known that she'd eventually try
试图编出这样的故事
to pull something like this.
达米恩·达克为什么对你这样
Why would Damien Darhk do this to you?
他为什么伪造你的死
Why would he fake your death?
我也不知道他这么做的原因
I don't know why he would want to fake my death.
也许是为了折磨绿箭侠
Maybe--maybe to torture the Green Arrow.
所以你知道绿箭侠是谁
So you know who the Green Arrow is?
奥利 奥利
Ollie! Ollie!
我没想过还会见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 爸
Daddy! Oh, dad.
你之前去过哪里 能透露更多细节吗
Can you tell us any more information on where you've been?
你在兰斯小姐的葬礼上
You notably outed Ms. Lance
特别指出她是黑金丝雀
as the black canary at her funeral.
如今这似乎有些可疑
That now seems a little suspicious
鉴于最近有断言
in light of the recent allegations
说你就是绿箭侠
that you are the Green Arrow.
不可疑 也不是那样
It doesn't, and it's not.
我没有隐瞒任何事情
I have made no secret of the fact
我在必要的时候联♥系♥过
that when necessary I have been in contact
绿箭侠以及他的团队
with green arrow and his team.
他告诉了我劳蕾尔·兰斯的事
He told me about Laurel Lance.
我那时候不是自说自话
Well, I wasn't talking to myself.
是真的吗 兰斯小姐
Is that true, Ms. Lance?
兰斯小姐 奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭侠吗
Ms. Lance, is Oliver Queen the Green Arrow?
我真觉得兰斯小姐需要
I really do think that Ms. Lance could--
需要些时间陪伴家人
could use some time with her family
需要些空间
and some privacy.
走吧
Let's go.
-兰斯小姐 -兰斯小姐
- Ms. Lance... - Ms. Lance...
奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭侠吗
Is Oliver Queen the Green Arrow?
你以为你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
怎么 你说想让我表现得像劳蕾尔
What? You said you wanted me to be more like Laurel,
我就试试呗
so I thought I'd give it a try.
我真希望我信了你
I really wish I believed that.
你偷的市里的钱在哪
Where's the money you stole from the city?
那个嘛 出了点小问题
Yeah. About that, slight hiccup.
我去了藏钱的地方
So I went to where I stashed it,
但钱没了
And it's been cleaned out.
消失得无影无踪
It's gone. Poof.
所以没有钱 你就怎样
So without the money, you what--
决定变成劳蕾尔·兰斯
Decided to become Laurel Lance
因为她是公众人物
because she's a public figure
很难下手吗
and harder to kill?
你就那么怕黛娜·德雷克吗
You're really that afraid of Dinah Drake, aren't you?
不只是怕她
Not just afraid of Dinah.
而是怕操控凯登·詹姆斯相信
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表