剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
在找罗伊麻烦 我们得保护他
with Diaz or Anatoly, we need to be protecting him.
我们天黑后侦查
So we wait until dark to do recon
然后找到可能的进入点
and then find possible points of entry.
动作要轻要慢
No exertion or sudden movements.
你不想让伤口裂开吧
Don't want to risk reopening the wound.
能让我们独处一下吗
Could-- could you give us a minute, please?
怎么 妈妈要过来还是怎样
What, is mom coming to visit or something?
首先 她不是你妈妈 其次 她不来
Ok. Firstly, she's not your mom, and second, no.
你在镜头前的小小表演之后
I caught her right after your little performance
我立刻告诉她稍微等等
for the cameras and told her to hold off for a bit
先让我确认你的身份
while I checked you out.
那可怜女人被这些事折磨得够惨了
That poor woman's been burned enough by this sort of thing.
又是劳蕾尔的东西
More of Laurel's stuff.
我才刚习惯上套衣服
And I was just getting used to the last outfit.
那件衣服被法医拿走了
Well, forensics has that one.
你要想被当成真的劳蕾尔
Anyway, you want to pass for the real laurel,
最好习惯她的风格
You better get used to her style.
你管这个叫 风格
You call this... style?
听着 你来这里是为了确保
Look. Are you here just to make sure
我的健康保险已经更新了
my health insurance is up to date,
还是来保护我免受她的伤害
Or are you here to protect me from her?
穿衣服吧
Just get dressed.
劳蕾尔·兰斯 她死在了这间医院里
Laurel Lance--she died in this hospital.
是我宣告的 当时还做了尸检
I pronounced her. There was an autopsy.
当然了 我见多了
Of course, I've seen my share of things
我曾经认为是不可思议的事
I once would have considered miraculous.
在这样一个有人能跑得比光还快的世界里
I mean, in a world where a man can run faster than light,
我猜一切皆有可能吧
I suppose anything's possible.
所以我才需要排除
That's why I need to rule out the chance
这个人是冒牌货的可能
that this person could be an imposter.
检验DNA就能够做到
The DNA test will tell us that.
失陪
Excuse me.
听着 我知道你来这里是为了干什么
Look. I know what you're doing here, all right?
你要抓住劳蕾尔
You're going after Laurel
是为了给你朋友报仇
because of what happened to your friend,
我理解
and I get that, ok?
如果我爱的人死了
It's what I would do
我也会这么做
if someone I loved was dead.
你的意思是你对一个罪犯也会这么做吗 昆汀
You mean, it's just what you'd do with a criminal, Quentin,
顺带一提 她就是个罪犯
Which, by the way, is what she is.
没错 我俩都清楚这点
Yeah. Well, you and I both know that,
但她装成了一个受人喜爱的公众人物
but, you know, she's turned herself into a beloved public figure.
她还说过自己不会后悔
She's also said that she's got no compunctions
泄露奥利弗的身份 而且...
about outing Oliver, and...
我不认为她会停下
I don't think she'll stop with him.
所以说你这是为了我好
Oh. So you're doing this for my sake?
不 是为了我们大家好
No. For all of our sakes.
我在她身上取得了进展 黛娜
I've been making progress with her, Dinah, ok?
虽然还没成功 但如果变成了我的劳蕾尔
I'm not finished, but if she lives as my Laurel--
她不是你的劳蕾尔
She is not your Laurel.
你的劳蕾尔不会谋杀文斯或者其他人
Your Laurel wouldn't have murdered Vince or anyone else.
但她杀了 如果你觉得自己能改变她
She did, and you are delusional
那你是在做梦
if you think you can change her.
不 我告诉你
No. I'm telling you
我已经在改变她了 明白吗
I've been changing her, ok?
我只求你给我一个机会
All I'm asking from you is just a chance.
求你了
Please.
她怎么换了这么长时间
What's taking her so long?
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
一位警官带走了她
The police officer took her,
说到什么安全屋之类的
said something about a safe house.
不不 我才是负责这案子的警探
No, no. I am the lead detective on this case.
是你干的
You did this.
你在胡说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我也想知道她在哪里
I want to know where she is, too, you know.
我爸不来吗
Is my father not coming?
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
去见迪亚兹先生
To see Mr. Diaz.
我猜罗伊在那间外面有警♥察♥的房♥间里
Guessing Roy's in the room with the police outside.
没错 正在被毒打
Yeah, reading the wrong end of a phone book.
这地形很危险
It's risky terrain.
你刚刚告诉我他正被毒打
You just told me he's getting beaten on.
你居然还在犹豫吗
You still not sure we should do this?
阳台上有两个人
Two-man team on the balcony.
如果我们能躲过他们 才比较有机会
If we can get past them, that's our best bet.
约翰 他在里面完全是因为我
John, he's in there because of me.
他在外潜逃了3年
He's been on the run for 3 years.
奥利弗 这是他的选择
Oliver, that's his choice.
我知道 但我从中明白了什么呢
I know that, but did I learn anything from it?
罗伊戴上了兜帽
Roy put on the hood.
他为我牺牲了自己
He sacrificed himself for me,
我还让你做过同样的事
and I asked you to do the same thing
甚至是以你的安全和家庭为代价
at the expense of your safety and your family.
区别在于 我想要
Difference was I wanted
戴上那个兜帽 奥利弗
to put on the hood, Oliver.
听着 我过去两个月状态一直不错
Listen. I've been good for the past two months--
很不错 但你没把兜帽给我
Good--but instead of giving me back the hood,
反而让西斯科给我做了一套新战服
you've had Cisco make me a new suit.
来了 15秒的空缺
There it is. There's a 15-second opening.
那就是我们的机会
That is our window.
现在起由我们接手
We got her from here.
在被别人发现前你赶紧回星城警局
Head back to SCPD before you're missed.
劳蕾尔 欢迎回来
Laurel, s vozvrashcheniyem.
你是原来的劳蕾尔 还是最近的劳蕾尔
Is it Laurel or Laurel these days?
二重身总是让我摸不着头脑
So confusing this doppelganger business,
但你似乎分得很清楚
but you seem to figure it out.
-迪亚兹杀了凯登 -他告诉我了
- Diaz killed Cayden. - He told me.
毛贼和犯罪头目之间没有信誉可言
No honor among thieves or crime lords, I guess.
好了
Oh, well.
迪亚兹玩弄了我们俩
Diaz manipulated the both of us,
欺骗了我们俩
lied to the both of us.
从头到尾 他都有自己的算盘
This whole time, he's had his own agenda.
你对此居然不生气吗
That doesn't bother you?
我不怎么情绪化
I'm not sentimental.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I am Russian.
我来这座城市只有两个理由
I am in this city for two reasons only.
一是为了找奥利弗·奎恩报仇
One is revenge against Oliver Queen,
二是为了钱
and two is money.
能帮我实现其中之一 我就乐意合作
I'm happy to work with whoever can get me either.
你来这座城市是因为兄弟会把你赶出来了
You're in this city because the Bratva cast you out.
这也是原因之一
Well, there's that, too.
空调通风管有15秒的空缺
There is a 15-second window where neither roof guard
没有警卫看守
is watching the hvac vent.
-我们可以从那里进去 -好的
- We can get in that way. - All right.
你们看见他了吗 他还好吗
Well, did you see him? Is he ok?
我们会把他救出来的
We can get him out.
我知道 而且我要和你们一起去
I know, and I'm coming with you.
我还以为你不再这么做了
I thought you didn't do this anymore.
奥利 这可是罗伊
Ollie, it's Roy.
没错 但是 西娅 你不该这么做
Right, but, Thea, you shouldn't do this,
我知道我说你夹杂了私人情感
and I understand it's hypocritical pointing out that
显得我有点虚伪
you have a personal involvement.
但这话并不假
Doesn't make me wrong.
更重要的是
More importantly,
你从昏迷中醒来后
you have not been field ready
还没有准备好出外勤
since you got out of your coma.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine, ok,
你们有量过通风口吗
and did you guys even measure the vents?
因为你们该问问我的体型适不适合
Because you should be asking if I'm the right size
钻进去
to fit through them.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表