剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
撑住
Hold on.
我没事 其实我有事
I'm ok. Actually, that's a lie.
我的肋骨好像骨折了
I think my ribs are broken.
-你被近距离击中了 -不
- You were shot point-blank. - No!
-你 -不是表面这样的
- You're-- ?- It's not what it looks like.
好吧 就是表面这样
Ok. It is what it looks like.
好 走
Ok. Go.
这地方比预料的大
Place is bigger than expected.
还有多少炸♥弹♥没搞定
How many more explosives do we have?
我全搞定了
I'm all out.
那就即兴发挥吧
Then we improvise.
液体状的"迷魂"易燃
Vertigo's flammable in its liquid state.
-马上赶到 -你赶不到的
- Headed there now. - You won't make it.
我一个人确实不行
Not alone I won't.
他就像约翰·韦恩He's just like John Wayne.
尝过恋爱和失恋的味道
It's better to have loved and lost
也要好过根本没有爱过
than to never have loved at all.
还要不要离开这了
Are we getting out of here or not?
好 大楼东边有个出口
Ok. There's an opening on the east side of the building.
不 大楼东边没有出口
No, no. There is no opening on the east side of the building.
那就制♥造♥个出口
Well, then make one.
好 走吧
All right! Let's go!
走走走走 快走
Move, move, move, move, move! Let's go!
所有人快走 走
Everybody, come on! Move!
行动吧
Do it.
多谢你支持我
Thanks for having my back.
从仓库的火势半径来看
Judging by the burn radius of the warehouse,
迪亚兹的全部存货都被我们搞定了
looks like we got all of Diaz's stash.
奥利弗 很抱歉我跟你说的那些话
Oliver, I'm, uh, really sorry about what I said.
你已经道过歉了 约翰 我也是
You apologized already, John. So did I.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know...
但我说的你下的那些命令
But what I said about the calls you made,
我释怀不了你让我们整个团队
what you brought us, the team,
还有城市所遭遇到的一切
the city I--I just can't shake them.
你释怀不了你说过那话
You can't shake that you said it?
我释怀不了那是真的
I can't shake that it's true.
奥利弗 六年了
Oliver, for 6 years,
我一直毫无异议地听从指挥
I have followed the chain of command without question,
即便我内心知道还有更好的办法
even when my heart told me there was a better way.
我信任指令 信任你
I trusted it, I trusted you,
但无法回避的真♥相♥是
but the inescapable truth is, is that people
人们已对你的领导失去了信心
have lost faith in your leadership.
事实上 奥利弗 你成长进步了
Truth is, Oliver, you have become a better man
但如果重心分散
but, with your focus split,
就是个更糟的领袖
a worse leader.
绿箭侠的身份
The Green Arrow allows you to become
让你实现了个人最佳 我尊敬这点
the best version of yourself, and I respect that.
我尊敬你
I respect you,
但如果我要实现个人最佳
but if I'm gonna be the best version of myself...
奥利弗
Oliver...
就不能跟你一起
it can't be with you.
希望你能实现内心所想
I hope you find what you're looking for.
约翰
John...
别这样
Don't do this.
谢谢你替我送佐伊去上学
Thank you so much for helping me get Zoe off to school.
没事 就是理解不了
Oh, yeah, sure. Just don't understand
这么个小姑娘怎么会制♥造♥这么多垃圾
how a girl so small generates this much mess.
其实我不太介意收拾
You know, I actually don't mind tidying up.
还挺喜欢这样的
Kind of like it.
让我忘掉
Keeps my mind off of things
我男朋友发现我是
like the fact that my boyfriend's gonna break up with me
他讨厌的治安维持者后
because he found out I'm a vigilante
就要跟我分手
and he hates vigilantes.
所以他是你男朋友
So he is your boyfriend.
我喜欢夸张的表达
My mind works in hyperbole.
暂且不管警♥察♥知道你的身份后
Ignoring for a second the operational risk
行动会面临的风险
of having a cop know your identity,
你后悔让他知道真♥相♥吗
do you regret him knowing the truth?
除了知道后意味着我们就要分手
Besides the fact that it means the end of our relationship,
我不后悔
I don't.
那就值得了
Well, then it was worth it.
说曹操曹操到 是尼克
Speak of the devil. It's Nick.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
德雷克副队
Lieutenant Drake.
我想应该不是来找我的
Not looking for me, I assume.
不是 但你在这我很开心
No, but I'm glad you're here.
希尔刚刚炒了我 还有你
Hill just canned me and you
以及其他人
and the rest of us,
炒了所有清白的人
Anyone who wasn't dirty.
她离职前做的最后一件事
Last thing she did before clearing out her desk.
我们会反抗的 尼克
We're gonna fight this, Nick, ok?
别担心
Don't worry.
进来吧
Come in.
我或许该找个理由走了
I should probably find a reason to leave.
回见
See you later, all right?
-你先说 -好
- You go first. - Ok.
听着
Listen.
我知道你不喜欢治安维持者
I know you're not a fan of vigilantes,
我能理解你不想牵扯进来
and so I get it if--if you want to step away from this.
柯蒂斯 我刚因当个清白的警♥察♥被炒了
Curtis, I just lot my job for being a clean cop.
我知道
I know.
坏人已经打入了局里
With the departmet compromised,
也许治安维持者是唯一能拯救城市的方式
maybe vigilante is the only way to save back the city.
我不知道
I don't know.
老实说
To be honest,
我不知道对治安维持者是什么感觉
I don't know how I feel about vigilantes...
但我知道对你是什么感觉
But I do know how I feel about you.
你没事吧
You ok?
我知道必须这样做
I know it had to be done.
但是
But...
你必须按照你的办法来
You had to do this your way.
但愿我知道这算什么 莱拉
I wish I knew what this was, Lyla.
我知道我想一直为城市而战
I know I want to keep fighting for this city.
只是不知道自己单干的话算什么
I just don't know what that looks like on my own.
或许你不必单干
Maybe you dont do it alone.
你可以跟我一起
Maybe you do it with me.
就在这
Here.
天眼会
A.R.G.U.S.?
有人闯进了我的办公室
I've got people breakg into my office,
偷东西
stealing stuff.
我真的需要多一个人帮忙
And, really, I could use an extra pair of hands.
我知道很艰难
I know it's rough,
但我会一直陪着你
but you'll always have me.
我不会离开你
I'm not going anywhere.
怎么了 昆汀
What's up, Quentin?
打开电视 随便哪个台
Turn on the TV. Any channel.
市长妨碍司法公正
市长明目张胆地阻扰我们
Obviously the mayor terminated us
阻止我们起诉他身为绿箭侠犯下的罪行
to impede the prosecution of his activities as the Green Arrow.
奥利弗·奎恩的行为应该受到弹劾
What Oliver Queen did is an impeachable offense.
这是对权力的彻底践踏
It was a gross overstep of power.
我们的市长应该为其行为负责
Our mayor should be held accountable for his actions.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿曼德说是你的主意
Armand said that was your idea.
看来翻阅法律书籍真的有收获了
Looks like reading those law books really paid off.
看来我错了
Guess I was wrong.
但其他事你是对的
You were right about something else, though.
我还是原来的我
I'm not changing who I really am.
我还给你准备了一个惊喜
I have one last surprise for you.
竟然还留下一个
There's one left.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表