剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead Star City as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是 另一个存在
I am...something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你让我失去了最珍视的人 我的儿子
You cost me something dear to me--my son.
我们决定按自己的方式行动
We decided to go our own way.
好运
Good luck.
这是我们的新据点
It's our new lair.
这曾是螺旋的行动据点
Helix used to operate out of here,
但他们看样子不会再用了
but it's not like they're using it anymore.
所以我们让他们内斗
So we've got them fighting with each other
而不是跟我们斗
instead of fighting us.
文森特也参与其中
Vincent's working with them, too.
奥利弗看到他跟詹姆斯和其他人一起
Oliver saw him with James and the rest.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你个骗人的混♥蛋♥
You lying son of a bitch.
你替我爸爸当绿箭侠
You were the Green Arrow for my dad.
没错 威廉
That's right, William.
我很抱歉你得介入
I'm sorry you had to step in,
我还很抱歉你得骗你儿子
and I'm sorry you had to lie to your son.
我不想骗他
I don't want to lie to him,
但如果只是暂时的我可以
but I can do it if it's temporary.
我已经修补好了芯片的故障
I may have solved the glitch in my chip.
有用了
It worked?
看来我们也没想象中那么人手不足
Looks like we're not as undermanned as we thought.
太好了
Yes! Ha!
我可是市议员
I'm a city councilman!
我应该受到尊重
I deserve some respect!
接下来几天的天气基本都是多云
Weather for next couple of days, for mostly cloudy sky...
医生 你六点不就该下班了吗
Hey. Didn't your shift end at 6:00, Doc?
我也不停问自己呢 吉尔伯特
That's what I keep asking myself, Gilbert.
早啊 伙计
Hey, man.
乔和我今晚要一起看比赛
Joe and I are gonna watch the game tonight
你想一起去吗 弗兰克
if you want to join us, Frank.
我也希望我能去
I wish I could.
今天估计又得加班
Today's gonna be a long one.
没事 大家都别慌
All right, everybody. Stay calm.
那是什么 发生什么事了
What was that? What's happening?
别贴墙站
Back away from the walls.
大家都不要贴着墙
Everyone, back away from the walls.
不行 我们得赶快出去
No, no. We got to get out of here.
不 别碰
No, no, no, don't!
正中靶心
Bull's-eye!
确实很准 年轻人
Indeed it was, young man.
-麻烦你再来一次 -好的
- Try again, please. - Ok.
太棒了
Yes!
这些小玩意 你又赢了
These things are-- You win...again.
一定是因为你不再当绿箭侠后
Well, you must be out of practice
疏于练习技艺生疏了
since you quit being the Green Arrow.
肯定是这样的 没错
That must be it, yeah.
你已经准备好去郊游了吧
You all ready for your field trip, yeah?
-对 -很好
- Yeah. - Ok.
你们是去海边的生物学研究中心 对吧
It's the coastal biology center, right?
没错 有张准备清单
Yeah. There's a prep sheet for the trip,
我还试着做了一个额外学分的作业
and I tried one of the extra credits.
稍等
Hold on.
你能帮我看看吗
Will you take a look at it?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我是说费利西蒂
I meant Felicity.
当然了
Sure you did. Yep.
抱歉 这是珊瑚之类的海洋生物中
I'm sorry. It's a math problem about hyperbolic geometry
有关双曲线几何学的数学问题
in marine organisms like coral.
我也知道什么是珊瑚 不过没关系
I do know what coral is, but that's ok.
这是一个高维的数学难题
This is a high-dimensional math problem
大部分人要等到学完了十二年级的
most people don't get until they're
预修课程才能遇到
in 12th grade AP,
你写得简直完美
and it's perfect.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
赶快背上你鲜艳的书包
Take your flash backpack
别错过校车了 好吗
and don't miss your bus, all right?
-好的 -很好 快走吧
- Ok. - That's fine. Get out of here.
好好学习 天天向上
Go learn something.
我真的知道什么是珊瑚
I know what coral is.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
我觉得我们已经达到家庭生活的幸福顶端了
I think we've reached maximum-level domesticity.
天啊 我真心希望还没有
Oh, God. I certainly hope not.
-怎么了 -格罗夫纳议员死了
- What's up? - Councilman Grovner is dead.
-什么 -医院里也有六个人死了
- What? - So are 6 people in the hospital
另外还有五个人被电梯电死了
and 5 more electrocuted by an elevator.
-死在电梯里 -被电梯电死的
- In an elevator? - By an elevator.
什么 这根本说不通
What? That doesn't make any sense.
你好 昆汀
Yeah. Quentin.
我们有麻烦了 一个电梯
We got a problem. An elevator--
电死了五个人
Electrocuted 5 people.
是的 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How do you know?
我就是知道 听着 叫上西娅
I just know. Look. Grab Thea,
我们一会儿在星城警局碰头 好吗
and I will meet you at the SCPD, ok?
奥利弗 其中一个遇难者
Oliver, one of the casualties,
是弗兰克·派克
it's Frank Pike.
我们一会见
I will see you soon.
弗兰克·派克死了
Frank Pike is dead.
你能带上你的东西 现在去地堡吗
Can you get your stuff, can you go to the bunker?
拜托你查出到底发生了什么事
Can you find out what's going on, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
那芯片看来很好用
Hey. That chip's really working.
-是的 我从未感觉这么好 -太好了
- Yeah. I never felt better. - That's great.
感觉这么强大
Or stronger.
-一切都还好吧 -不 简直糟透了
- Everything all right? - No. Not even close.
整座城市正在受到不明的电子攻击
The city is under some sort of electronic attack.
-是凯登·詹姆斯吗 -你得去查清楚
- Cayden James? - You got to figure.
整个城市的轿车 吊车 生命维持系统
I mean, cars, cranes, life support systems,
甚至连电梯都在杀人
even elevators are killing people all over town.
我总觉得 如果你有热压弹和放大器
Yeah. Hacking electronics I always thought
黑入电子设备绝对不是终极目标
was a bit of a bank shot when you have
一定还有后招
a thermobaric bomb and amplifier.
-而且他们还控制了码头 -没错
- And control of the port. - Right.
是奥利弗
It's Oliver.
嘿 我和约翰都在
Hey. I'm on with John.
现在什么情况
What do we know?
全市各处都在发生入侵事件
"Hack-cidents" are happening all over the city.
这种规模的袭击
Size of this attack,
绝对就是凯登·詹姆斯干的
you got to think it's Cayden James,
但目的不明
but to what end?
好吧 我是不是应该接威廉回家
Well, should I get William home,
还是我应该开心他现在正在出城
or should I be happy that he's heading out of the city?
那肯定是后者
Oh, for sure the second one.
我们还是考虑让戴娜 柯蒂斯和雷内知情吧
Let's think about looping in Dinah, Curtis, and Rene.
我们行事方式虽然可能不同
We may have gone our separate ways,
但我们的目标都是相同的
but we have the same goals.
去吧 我们需要集结所有可用的人手
Do it. We need all the help we can get.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
昆汀 我 我很遗憾弗兰克去世了
Quentin, I'm--I'm sorry about Frank.
他是个好警♥察♥ 他更是一个好人
He was a good cop, and he was a better man.
当然 他当然是
Yeah, yeah. He sure was,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表