剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
约翰
John?
约翰 约翰 醒醒 约翰·狄格尔
John! John! Earth to John Diggle.
天蝎
The Scorpions?
天蝎 我知道他们
The Scorpions? Yeah. I know them.
但迪亚兹在搞别的事
But Diaz is on something different--
招了新兵
new muscle, new crew.
他们很有组织
They're way too organized.
不知道他何时招了新兵
I wonder when he got himself a new crew
又怎么当上老大的
and how he got to be the boss of it.
还有他为何需要武器级的3D打印机
And why he needs a weapons-grade 3-D printer.
我想我知道答案
I think I have the answer to that.
药品 高级货
Drugs, high-end ones.
我交叉对比了被偷的两个模型
I cross-referenced the two models that were stolen.
共同之处在于
What they have in common is
它们能同时打印出惰性聚丙烯
their capacity to simultaneously print inert polypropylenes
并软化物质催化混合物
and soft material catalyst composites.
有谁听懂他的话了吗
Did anyone understand a word of that?
你觉得迪亚兹在造♥反♥应设备
You think Diaz is making reactionware?
有正常人吗
Anyone normal.
用这个设备
With this equipment,
迪亚兹省去了中间人
Diaz cuts out the middle man.
他们能比市面上任何人更便宜更高效地
He can make designer drugs more cheaply and efficiently
造出客人想要的药
than anyone else on the street.
对 他确实如此
Yeah, well, the hell he is.
不管他在搞什么科学实验 我们都要端掉
Whatever science experiment he's got going on, we're shutting it down.
柯蒂斯 找到迪亚兹的活动基地
Curtis, let's work up a location for Diaz's operation.
好
Yeah.
没事吧 老大
You ok, chief?
没事 很久没遇到
Yeah. Been a while since a perp
比我快一步的罪犯了 仅此而已
got the drop on me, that's all.
我们肯定会让迪亚兹付出代价
We'll make sure Diaz pays for that.
你打算用这些炸♥药♥干什么
So what are you planning with all these explosives?
我想知道
I'd like to know.
你射偏了 没杀死刚才那个士兵
You missed your kill shot with the soldier back there.
我失去这只眼睛的同时
Well, when I lost this eye,
我也失去了我的深度知觉
I lost my depth perception.
我的大部分手下都认为你只是
Most of my men think you joined me
假意加入我们
under false pretenses.
在尽力寻找我儿子的事上可丝毫没掺假
There's nothing false about trying to find my son.
但如果他们怀疑我
But if they doubt me...
那也许你也不相信我
Then maybe I don't have your trust.
我当然相信你
Of course you do,
所以我给你准备了一个小礼物
which is why I got you a little gift.
你告诉过我不用担心 兄弟
You told me not to worry, brother.
尼兰德在我的雷♥管♥那发现了他
Nylander found him with my detonator.
也许有人会觉得这只是个巧合
Some might see this as coincidence,
但我认为这就是天意
but I see it as fate.
是时候收回他欠你的
It's time to collect on that debt
那笔账了 父亲
he owes you, father.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen,
我等这一刻已经很久很久了
I've waited a very, very long time for this.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心
你只是在骗你自己 斯莱德
You're lying to yourself, Slade.
你知道他还活着
You know he's alive.
你一直都知道
You've always known,
但你却仍然什么都不做
but still you do nothing.
你知道他对我做了什么
You know what he did to me.
你知道他从我们这夺走了什么
You know what he took from us,
但你却像个懦夫一样躲在这里 懦夫
and yet here you are hiding like a coward. Coward.
变弱 变可悲
Getting... weak, pathetic.
完成你对我的承诺
Give me what you promised.
完成你对我的承诺
Give me what you promised. Promised.
滚出我的大脑
Get out of my head!
除非奥利弗·奎恩死了
Not until Oliver Queen is dead.
他已经死了
He is dead.
他已经死在亚马逊号♥上了
He died on the Amazo.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
五天前这名星城市民在
The Starling City resident was found by fishermen
北中国海被渔民们发现
in the North China Sea 5 days ago.
听着 亲爱的 你是唯一能为我报仇的人
Listen, love, you're the only one who can avenge me.
为我报仇
Avenge me.
你是唯一能让他痛苦的人
You're the only one who can make him suffer.
痛苦
Suffer.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
我会遵守我的承诺
I keep my promises.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, is everything ok?
来吧
Come on!
你是说你在发现手抖后
You're telling me you became the Green Arrow
才成为绿箭侠的
after you knew about the tremor.
我本来准备告诉奥利弗
I was gonna tell Oliver,
但他当时正请求我接任他的位置
but then he asked me to take over for him.
我不能让他失望 我
I couldn't let him down. I--
我不能让整个队伍失望
I couldn't let the team down.
但你的身体出了问题
But you were physically compromised.
我当时想到了一个临时的解决方法
I came up with a temporary solution,
一种正在试验的类固醇
an experimental steroid.
莱拉 我非常想告诉你
Lyla, I wanted to tell you so bad.
我知道这是个错误决定
I know it was the wrong call.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还是很高兴你终于告诉我了
I'm just glad you finally told me.
现在我的情况 需要你的帮助
Well, then now that I have, I need your help.
天眼会目前正在研究的东西中
Is there anything, anything that ARGUS is working on
有帮得上我的情况的吗
that can help my condition?
我以为不过就是种类固醇
I thought it was just some kind of steroid.
没错 但我们发现那个制♥造♥商
Yeah, we found out that the manufacturer
涉及犯罪活动
is involved in, uh...criminal activity.
他和他的手下已至少杀害了两个人
He and his crew have killed at least two people.
我不清楚 可能更多
I don't know. Maybe more.
好吧 所以你的试验类固醇
Right. So your experimental steroid is
实际上是一种非法毒品
actually an illegal drug.
听着 如果这是让你向我坦白
Look, if this is what it's taken for you to come clean
还有把这家伙逮捕归案的代价
and get this guy off of the street,
那么我想我该感激
then I guess I should be grateful.
怎么了
What?
你还在使用那种毒品
You're still using the drug.
那我猜这就意味着
And I guess that means
那个毒贩子也还逍遥法外
that the drug dealer is out there, too.
当绿箭侠意味着无论在什么情况下
To be Green Arrow means I have to be physically capable
我都必须体格健全足以保护这座城市
of protecting the city no matter what.
莱拉 你也一直为天眼会做出相同的选择
Lyla, you make the same choices at ARGUS all the time.
你责难我做出那些选择
Choices you've condemned me for making.
我知道我错了 但我不能让奥利弗失望
I know I'm wrong, but I couldn't let Oliver down.
所以你就宁可让你自己沉沦
So you let yourself down instead.
约翰尼 你 你是我认识的最正直的人
I mean, Johnnie, you--you are the most moral man I know.
我甚至都不能理解你怎么能做出这样的事来
I can't even begin to fathom how you could do this.
只要天眼会一有解决办法
As soon as ARGUS has a solution,
我就会把我的贩子抓起来
I will get my guy off the street.
等到那时候又有多少人会被这家伙杀死呢
Until then, how many more people is this guy going to kill?
莱拉 这事没那么简单 这很复杂
Lyla, it's not that simple. It's not that simple!
不 是你教会我这些事就是那么简单的
No. You're the one who taught me that it is.
莱拉 你先等...
Lyla, just wait for a sec--
放手 我 我现在只想一个人静静
No, I just--I want to be alone right now.
多年前 我向你承诺过
Years ago, I made you a promise.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
我保证我会让你尝尽
I promised that you would suffer
每一分我曾受过的苦楚
the same way that I suffered.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你早就不再是这种人了
You are not this person anymore.
我现在的身份是一位父亲
What I am is a father...
和自己的儿子久别重逢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表