剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I just assumed somebody would have told you.
我几分钟前在你黑掉的
I--I picked up some chatter
天眼会应答器看到了一些对话
on your hacked a.R.G.U.S. Responder a few minutes ago
关于你捣毁阿福伍德制药的事
About your takedown of Averwood Pharmaceuticals.
我认为如果天眼会有了你的踪迹
My point being, it's just if A.R.G.U.S. has your scent,
也许现在出去并不明智
Maybe going out right now isn't the best idea.
也许是的 但我会多加小心
Probably not, but I'll take precautions.
我不能失约
I can't afford to break this date.
你被逮住了
You've been found.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
我们抓到了另一对二重身
We got this off another pair of doppelgangers.
你知道吗 我得承认
You know, I have to say,
我很惊讶
I was surprised.
你的男朋友
Your boyfriend
以及他魔法般的治愈能力
And his little magical healing abilities,
我以为解决他会更难
You know, I thought it would be harder
但并非如此
to take him down, but it wasn't.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我在倒计时
I'm counting down the minutes.
倒计时再次杀了我的女儿吗
What, before you try and kill my daughter again?
这不是你的女儿
That is not your daughter.
她是个怪物
That is a monster.
你给了你的怪物第二次机会
You gave your monster a second chance.
在他竭尽全力兑现自己的承诺后
After he worked his ass off to redeem himself
在他为了阻止凯登·詹姆斯
and after he gave his life
而丧命后
to stop Cayden James,
所以如果你真的要拿文斯和
so if you seriously want to compare
劳蕾尔作比较 我建...
Vince to Laurel, I sugg--
我知道她做了什么
I know. I know what she's done.
我不是傻子
I'm not an idiot.
但没有人应该去死 即使是她
But no one deserves to die, not even her.
你错了
You're wrong.
一旦这些都结束了
And once this is all over
如果凯登·詹姆斯没有杀死她
If Cayden James doesn't kill her,
我保证我会自己动手
I sure as hell am gonna take my shot.
我爸爸在哪里 他说很快回来的
Where's my dad? He said he'd be right back.
我知道 他会的
yeah. I--I know. And he will.
只不过今晚的事情
It's just that things
发展得出乎他的预料
didn't really go as he planned tonight,
出乎我们任何人的预料
The way any of us have planned.
所以需要更久的时间
So it's taking a long time.
他会没事的
He's gonna be ok, ok?
好的
Ok.
我发现阿纳托利和他的朋友们
I've got eyes on Anatoly and a few of his friends.
看起来他们弄到了一架直升机
Looks like they got themselves a helicopter.
下次我再回到城市 我希望它已是灰烬
Next time I come back to city, I hope it is ash.
兜帽男 现身吧
Kapiushon! Show yourself.
城市马上就要变成弹坑了
City is about to become crater.
你想让我进监狱 好啊
You want to put me in prison? Fine.
拜托是在城外的
Just out of town, please.
炸♥弹♥不会爆♥炸♥的 阿纳托利
The bomb's not going off, Anatoly,
因为我要把真♥相♥传达给凯登·詹姆斯
Because I'm going to deliver Cayden James the truth--
你
you.
你终于疯了
You have finally snapped.
比我预期的多花了几年
Took a few more years longer than I expected.
你陷害了我
You set me up.
照片 被篡改过的视频
The photo, the doctored video.
我告诉过你
I already told you,
不是我做的
that was not me.
那请原谅我
Well, forgive me
如果我不准备听信你的话
If I don't want to take you at your word.
守望镇 我们抓住他了
Overwatch, we got him.
柯蒂斯和雷内抓住了里卡多·迪亚兹
Curtis and Rene got ricardo diaz.
现在是三对三
That makes us 3 for 3.
威廉 把它给我
William, give that to me.
打电♥话♥给詹姆斯
Call James.
我以为你都忘了我
I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me.
我们抓到他们三个了 你想在哪会面
We have all 3. Where do you want them?
杰斐逊大街上废弃的戏院见
Meet me at the abandoned theater on Jefferson Avenue.
马上 我在联络柯蒂斯和雷内
I'm on it. I'll call Curtis and Rene.
我联络昆汀
Ok, I got Quentin.
我会盯住凯登
?I'll keep an eye on Cayden.
时间正好 先生们
Prodigious timing, gentlemen.
临近午夜了
It's almost midnight.
我们不是来玩游戏的 凯登
We're not here to play games, Cayden.
但你还是来了
And yet here you are.
迪亚兹先生和兰斯小姐呢
And what of mr. Diaz and ms. Lance?
马上就到
They'll be here.
这个年轻男士是怎么回事呢
And what of this young man?
你的儿子可没被邀请 奥利弗
I don't believe your son was invited, Oliver.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想跟你在一起 我害怕
I want to be with you. I'm scared.
威廉 听我说
William, just listen to me--
这就像在那座岛上一样
It's just like on the island,
就像我妈妈死掉的时候
Just like when my mom died.
我不想也失去你
I don't want to lose you, too.
求求你了 我想和你在一起
Please. I want to stay with you.
来 没事的
Come here. Come here.
没关系
It's all right.
你待在那里
You stay over here.
这一切由我儿子开始
This started with my son.
结束之际你儿子也理应在这
Yours should be here for the end.
真是美妙的呼应
It's a beautiful symmetry,
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
他跟这件事没关系
He has nothing to do with this.
我同意
I don't disagree,
但看起来你儿子还另有打算
But it appears your son has other plans.
你好 威廉
Hello, william.
我叫凯登·詹姆斯
My name is Cayden James.
你是那个想炸了这座城市的人
You're the guy who wants to blow up the city.
是的 说来话长
I suppose. It's a long story.
也牵扯到我自己的儿子
And it concerns my own son.
他在哪
Where is he?
恐怕是死了
Passed away, I'm afraid.
凯登·詹姆斯
Cayden James?
有人告诉我你们要来
I was told to expect you.
其实是警告过我
Warned, in fact.
詹姆斯先生 我们要将你押送拘留
Mr. James, we're here to remand you into custody
由于你多次违反联邦法律
for multiple violations of federal law.
我强烈建议你不要反抗
I strongly advise you not to resist.
我唯一的儿子在打篮球比赛
My only son is playing in this game.
我能不能在你带我走之前看一会儿
Could I perhaps watch it before you take me in?
不可以
That's not how it works.
我只想要一会儿
I'm just asking for a few moments,
同情我一下吧
A little compassion here.
我强烈建议你和平投降
I strongly suggest surrendering peacefully
避免不必要的冲突
to avoid a scene.
不需要这样
There's no need for that.
我得去了解下地形
All right. I'm gonna get the lay of the land.
我回来的时候她最好还在这
She'd better be here when I get back.
我觉得她不喜欢我
I don't think she likes me.
你也没有给她喜欢你的理由
Well, you haven't given her much reason to, have you?
行吧
Fair.
她说得对 你知道吗
She's right, you know.
关于什么
About what?
我不像索贝尔
I'm not like Sobel.
我是不会变的
I'm not gonna change.
我是不会某天早上醒来
I'm not gonna just wake up one day
忽然又变回那位劳蕾尔的
and be your Laurel.
不不 你会一直是你自己
No, no. You'll always be you.
但你可以变成更好的人
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表