剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
"抑制动作电位发放
"Inhibits the firing of action potentials,
阻止神经系统
preventing the nervous system
传递信息和肌肉屈伸
from carrying messages and muscles from flexing
回应神经刺♥激♥"
in response to nervous stimulation."
我不懂你在说什么 但听起来不妙
I have no idea what you just said, but that doesn't sound good.
-有解药吗 -在星城总院
- Is there a cure? - Yeah. They should have
应该能找到
something down at Starling General.
很好 所以我们要做的是
That's great. So all we have to do is get it to him
在毒素侵蚀他全身前给他解药
before the poison takes over his entire body.
-约翰 -星城总院 我这就去
- John. ?- Starling General. I'm on it.
约翰 我跟你一起去
John, I'm coming with you.
给患者注射这个
Administer this to the patient,
就会中和河豚毒素
and it will neutralize the TCCD poison.
我不必知道这是用来干什么的吧
I don't want to know what this is for, do I?
需要多久才能完成中和
How long will it take to reverse the effects?
马上就会起效
Starts working immediately,
但大概72小时才能完全康复
but I'd say 72 hours until a full recovery.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
你感觉怎么样
And, um, how are you feeling?
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
失陪一下 我要去看个病人
Excuse me. I have a patient.
继续吃止痛药
Keep taking those pain meds.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
看来你又有机会跟我说谎了
It seems like you have another chance to lie to me again.
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
我说过这不关你事
I'm telling you this is none of your business.
我跟状态没有达到百分百的你出外勤
I am out in the field with you at less than 100%.
这绝对关我的事
This is damn well my business,
还有奥利弗
and it's Oliver's.
你瞒着他什么
What doesn't he know?
在炼狱岛上 我和费利西蒂遇到了爆♥炸♥
On Lian Yu, Felicity and I got caught in one of the explosions.
我以为你们都没事
I thought you guys were fine.
费利西蒂没事
Felicity was.
我被一些弹片弄伤了
I caught some shrapnel.
却没告诉任何人
And didn't tell anybody?
西娅在昏迷 萨曼莎死了
Thea was comatose, Samantha dead.
我不是最重要的
I was low-priority.
约翰 那是五个月前的事了
John, that was 5 months ago.
施瓦兹医生说我有神经损伤
Dr. Schwartz said I have nerve damage.
肌肉退化
Degenerative.
所以你一直没法开枪
That's why you haven't been pulling your gun.
黛娜 我应付得了
Dinah, I have this handled.
是吗 你该跟雷内说
Yeah? You should tell that to Rene.
他进医院
He ended up in the hospital
是因为你根本无法开枪
because you couldn't even get a single shot off.
只是手抖
It's just a tremor.
我可以解决
I can manage it.
我是个军人 黛娜
I'm a soldier, Dinah.
军人能挺过去
Soldiers push through.
所以我要像你一样
So, what, I'm just supposed to lie to everybody now
跟大家说谎吗
just like you've been doing?
你该怎么做就怎么做
You have to do whatever you have to do,
但我请求你
but I'm asking you, please...
这件事能相信我吗
will you trust me on this one?
我们该走了
We should get going.
我懂巨蟒
I know python.
超级坏蛋
The supervillain?
不不不 程序语言
No, no, no. The programming language.
也许你能把你的自♥由♥编码工作交一些给我做
Look. Maybe you could send some of your freelance coding my way.
我认为那对你的超强天资
Look. I think that would be a waste
是种浪费 费利西蒂
of your prodigious talents, Felicity.
你...这个臭小子
You are a-- son of a bitch.
算不上小子 柯蒂斯 而是...
Not really a son, Curtis. More of a--
不 我说的是这个
No, no. Talking about this.
我修改了你的照片分♥析♥算法 然后得到这个
I revised your photo analysis algorithm and got back this.
什么 这不可能
What? That's impossible.
数据分♥析♥不会说谎 费利西蒂
Data analysis doesn't lie, Felicity.
现在的问题是我们要怎么处理
Question is what do we do with it?
怎么回事 别又有突发事件
What's that? Come on. No more bombshells.
我今晚已经筋疲力尽没法再应付了
I can't handle anymore for the rest of the night.
不是突发事件 柯蒂斯
No. It's not a bombshell, Curtis.
可能是找到兄弟会位置的关键
It might just be the key to the Bratva's location.
-你在这干什么 -显然是在工作
- What are you doing here? - Working obviously.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
柯蒂斯和费利西蒂在查找塔科夫的位置
Felicity and Curtis are working on locating Tarkov.
他可能只剩下一小时
He has maybe an hour left.
为什么你不在家陪威廉
So why aren't you home with William?
如果我冒犯你了我很抱歉
Sorry if I hit a nerve.
你什么时候开始冒犯别人抱歉了
When have you ever been sorry about hitting a nerve?
说得好
That's a fair point.
说到威廉
Speaking of William.
我们收到了沃森探员的涉案人名单
We received a person of interest list from Agent Watson.
她要审问我儿子吗
She wants to interrogate my son?
他是不在场证人 而且可能不擅长说谎
He's an alibi and probably not a very good liar.
绝对不行 她别想接近我儿子
Absolutely not. She's not going anywhere near him.
这不由你说了算
I don't think that's up to you.
我会尽我权力范围内的一切
I'm gonna use everything single thing in my power
保护他远离这件事
to keep him as far away from this as possible.
这...
This--
这孩子受的够多了
This kid has been through enough.
好吧 兰斯告诉我学校的事了
All right. Um, Lance told me about what happened at school.
小孩子很刻薄
Kids are mean.
他担心的不是欺负他的人
He's not worried about bullies.
他担心的是我
He's worried about me.
他认为我会让他变成孤儿
He thinks I'm gonna make him an orphan.
-见鬼 -我告诉他
- Damn. - I told him--
我说"不会发生那种事
I said, "That will not happen.
我永远都会回来"
I will always come back."
我从没对我的孩子说过谎
I have never lied to my kid before.
我算不上什么年度最佳父亲
You know...I'm not exactly father of the year,
但善意的谎言是
but...white lies are kind of like
为人父母的重要工具
an important parental tool.
我记得我告诉佐伊她是从云里来的
I remember telling Zoe that she came from a cloud.
我真的希望她妈妈替我纠正了
I really hope her mom set her straight on that one.
你帮帮我
So help me with this.
我要怎么不被他说中呢
How do I reconcile that he's right?
因为每次我出外勤
Because every time that I'm in the field,
都有可能无法回来
there's a chance I don't come back
剩下他孤身一人
and that he's alone,
现在你告诉我
and now you're telling me
他要对联调局探员说谎
that he's gonna have to lie to an FBI agent
否则他的父亲就会入狱
so that he doesn't lose his father to prison?
我们找到阿纳托利的位置了
We have Anatoly's location.
好吧 你从后门走
All right. You go out the back entrance.
我负责甩掉他们
I'll lose them.
雷内 你能出外勤了吗
Rene, are you good to get back in the field?
当然
Hells, yeah.
好吧
All right.
队伍已就位
Team's in position.
你确定是这个地方吗
You sure this is the place?
我现在感觉被羞辱了
I am so insulted right now!
冷静 只是废弃的船坞
Easy. It's just that an abandoned shipyard
不像是阿纳托利的作风
doesn't feel like Anatoly's speed.
好吧 当彻底的混♥蛋♥也不是
Yeah. Well, neither does being a complete jerk.
人会变的 问题是这地方太大了
People change. The problem is this place is massive,
即使有卫星 我也无法
so I can't pinpoint the location of the hostage
准确找到人♥质♥的位置
even with satellite.
我们得分头行事
Figure we'll split up.
我把分装了解药
I distributed the antidote
谁先找到塔科夫就给他注射
so whoever gets to Tarkov first can inject him.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表